Obama ignores dangers of Chinese Space Program

Murhy

May 24, 2013
"While the Chinese say their program is peaceful, Cheng of the Heritage Foundation said the United States couldn’t ignore the 2007 anti-satellite test, in which China destroyed one of its own weather satellites without prior notice."

Basically they have weapons that can destroy satellites....they know they can blow them up...and they could do it six years ago. We have satellites. It would cause a lot of problems if they decided to blow up the right ones.

What we know is that China has vastly expanded their space program recently, but noone exactly knows why....and if we know anything about the Chinese, its their lack of transparency.

Could China be trying to secure an eventual military advantage in space? (Whatever that may be)...and if we find out that they are, could our next space race be against China??

From the archives: U.S. keeps wary eye on China?s space program | The China Chatter

China?s Looming Anti-Satellite Test Sparks US Concern | Space.com

I believe China and Russia now have the ability to knock out our satellites - Russians have our missile defense technology now - Chinese cyber attacks have compromised our ability to respond in the event of a nuclear attack and the WH just hasn't come out and told the American people yet.

We're in trouble. China destroying one of their own weather satellites? They are practicing for when they destroy ours. Obama has NASA assigned to exploring World Peace with Muslims in Outer Space right now so they are all tied up.

Yes. We are in trouble here.

I believe China and Russia now have the ability to knock out our satellites - Russians have our missile defense technology now - Chinese cyber attacks have compromised our ability to respond in the event of a nuclear attack and the WH just hasn't come out and told the American people yet.

We're in trouble. China destroying one of their own weather satellites? They are practicing for when they destroy ours. Obama has NASA assigned to exploring World Peace with Muslims in Outer Space right now so they are all tied up.

Yes. We are in trouble here.

We totally are....but lets focus on this.

focus-distraction.jpg

America.

We need to have a couple of air squandrons of P-51"s around because it would get ugly if our military satalite's get knocked out. We couldnt do shit.

It still wouldn't prevent a nuclear attack though. If they knock our satellites out prior to a nuclear attack we would not be able to respond. Our enemies know that. We shouldn't think they wouldn't cover all their bases first. Of course they would.

It still wouldn't prevent a nuclear attack though. If they knock our satellites out prior to a nuclear attack we would not be able to respond. Our enemies know that. We shouldn't think they wouldn't cover all their bases first. Of course they would.

It's just hilarious that a story like this isn't all over the news...and instead we, the American people, are focusing our energy and attention on stories like Michelle Obama telling a gay heckler to shut up.

We have already forgotten that we can kill American citizens now with no trial! And we are supposed to be quiet and ignore the fact that china is gently holding our testicles in their hands, and could crush them like grapes at any second.

But don't worry about it guys...don't worry.

Why would China want to attack the United States?

It's prob not so much about attacking us directly as it is being able to say, "smile and shake our hands and be cool with us openly! But just remember that we have the power to completely fuck you over you if we wanted...so be good USA."

That's what we should worry about.

We want to have the best cards in our hands...and we honesty don't anymore...its not like out cards are bad...but that's something to think about IMO.

Obama ignores dangers of Chinese Space Program

Well we'll see if he changes his tune once Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee informs him someday the newest Chinese rover on Mars is straying dangerously near some of our Apollo astronauts' landing sites.

Seriously..what?

Wouldn't be able to respond to what? A nuclear attack?

If our satellites got knock out?

Are you serious?

Seriously..what?

Wouldn't be able to respond to what? A nuclear attack?

If our satellites got knock out?

Are you serious?

Well it would make it rather difficult...for example...North Korea wants to have missiles pointed at us...but our satellites can see where their missiles are...like an all seeing eye...but if the satellite that we have pointed there should be destroyed...the lights get turned out for long enough for something bad to happen...anyways...the point is that having the power to blow up satellites should be a concern...and what's more concerning is what china is doing up there that we aren't aware of.

With the Obama admin giving Russians access to our missile defense secrets, china doing target practice on their own satellites, launching Cyper attacks at our most sensitive information? I'd say something is up and yes, I do believe it is possible they can manage to prevent the USA from a response in the event of a nuclear strike. Dumitri Duduman said they would before the Russians hit USA in his book, Man through the Fire. I believe that is precisely how it shall happen.

With the Obama admin giving Russians access to our missile defense secrets, china doing target practice on their own satellites, launching Cyper attacks at our most sensitive information? I'd say something is up and yes, I do believe it is possible they can manage to prevent the USA from a response in the event of a nuclear strike. Dumitri Duduman said they would before the Russians hit USA in his book, Man through the Fire. I believe that is precisely how it shall happen.

Israel engages in a lot of cyber attacks against us as well, do you think that indicates that Israel is likely to attack us as well?

Israel engages in a lot of cyber attacks against us as well, do you think that indicates that Israel is likely to attack us as well?

You are absolutely 100% missing the point.

Israel wasn't the one that just recently stole information on all of our latest high tech toys. It was China. Get back on topic.

Israel wasn't the one that just recently stole information on all of our latest high tech toys. It was China. Get back on topic.

Why would Israel steal information on our high tech toys? We give them that for free, along with our taxpayer dollars.

More on topic, the Chinese space program doesn't worry me. They are still decades behind the US in space technology. And why wouldn't an emerging world power want a space program?

This discussion has nothing to do with Israel.

Right, I'm simply calling into question your methodology by using a comparative example. Because a country engages in cyber attacks against us does not mean that they are militarily hostile to us, so China's use of cyber attacks is not sufficient evidence of hostility.

I'm also still waiting for you to explain to me why Russia would want to attack us.

Forum List

Back