🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Ignores Gold Star Family Requests - Brings Media To Flag-Draped Coffins' Return Home

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Obama Disrespected Deceased Heroes and Their Grieving Families' Requests NOT to Politicize Event for Personal Political Gain...Used Pictures of Flag-Draped Coffins Against Family Wishes

Gold Star Mom to CNN: Obama Ignored ‘Unanimous’ Request of Fallen Soldiers’ Families at Solemn Event

"A Gold Star mother told CNN Thursday that President Barack Obama ignored a request made by fallen soldiers’ families when their loved ones’ bodies were returned to the United States.

'When my son was killed, he was killed in the largest loss of life in the history of Naval Special Warfare, and we had 30 families at Dover Air Base waiting for our sons’ bodies to be returned from Afghanistan.

What we experienced there was … the families unanimously asked Barack Obama to not bring any media, to not make this a media event, that he was welcome to be with us but no media. And you know, he (Obama) showed up with cameras, and the next day our pictures or his picture saluting the caskets of our boys was plastered over every outlet in America."

Against family wishes, Obama made the ceremony a personal PHOTO OP!

"I guess I’m just saying if you’re going to just be outraged that one person says something that could be construed as a flippant remark without a lot of thought put behind it — you know, what about the outrage over things people do, the outrage over Hillary Clinton still to date insinuating those grieving parents who say she said one thing must be mistaken. You know, it’s just actions mean a lot more to me than words.'

A spokesperson for the White House did not immediately return TheBlaze’s request for comment."

...there won't be one!

Shame, shame.....and the media remains silent...again.

Gold Star Mom to CNN: Obama Ignored ‘Unanimous’ Request of Fallen Soldiers’ Families at Solemn Event

Obama Disrespected Deceased Heroes and Their Grieving Families' Requests NOT to Politicize Event for Personal Political Gain...Used Pictures of Flag-Draped Coffins Against Family Wishes

"A Gold Star mother told CNN Thursday that President Barack Obama ignored a request made by fallen soldiers’ families when their loved ones’ bodies were returned to the United States.

'When my son was killed, he was killed in the largest loss of life in the history of Naval Special Warfare, and we had 30 families at Dover Air Base waiting for our sons’ bodies to be returned from Afghanistan.

What we experienced there was … the families unanimously asked Barack Obama to not bring any media, to not make this a media event, that he was welcome to be with us but no media. And you know, he (Obama) showed up with cameras, and the next day our pictures or his picture saluting the caskets of our boys was plastered over every outlet in America."

Against family wishes, Obama made the ceremony a personal PHOTO OP!

"I guess I’m just saying if you’re going to just be outraged that one person says something that could be construed as a flippant remark without a lot of thought put behind it — you know, what about the outrage over things people do, the outrage over Hillary Clinton still to date insinuating those grieving parents who say she said one thing must be mistaken. You know, it’s just actions mean a lot more to me than words.'

A spokesperson for the White House did not immediately return TheBlaze’s request for comment."

...there won't be one!

Shame, shame.....and the media remains silent...again.

Anyone serving in the military under this regime or the next should have their heads examined.

Thank goodness there are those who believe that protecting this country and its people is more important than the assholes the public picks to run it.

Forum List

Back