Obama Ignores ISIS Chemical Attack On American Troops, Instead Pushes Climate Action

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Here's Obama's "Response" to U.S. Troops Getting HIT With Chemical Weapons...It's SAD

Obama hates America and he is a traitor to this country. Every action he has taken while in office screams that he is an enemy within. Yet, we are doing virtually nothing to stop him. Terrorism and dead Americans are the result of our apathy and complacency. Obama and his administration admit that this will end in terrorism. We know it will too. Why are we just letting this happen? Has America lost her will to fight and survive?

So what are you personally going to do other than talk on the internet?

And again...The facts but YOU don't provide ANY to your comment! Where are YOUR facts to contest these FACTS??
I'm not contesting anything. I asked what and when you are personally going to do something about it? Cant you read the english language?

Last edited:

And again...The facts but YOU don't provide ANY to your comment! Where are YOUR facts to contest these FACTS??
I'm not contesting anything. I asked what and when you are personally going to do something about it? Cant you read the english language?
What are you going to do when Trump reverses everything Obama has done and starts cracking down on terrorists like BLM?

What are you going to do when Trump reverses everything Obama has done and starts cracking down on terrorists like BLM?
Talk to me after he loses.

Talk to me after he loses.
Talk to me after he reverses all of Obama's EOs.

Here's Obama's "Response" to U.S. Troops Getting HIT With Chemical Weapons...It's SAD

Obama hates America and he is a traitor to this country. Every action he has taken while in office screams that he is an enemy within. Yet, we are doing virtually nothing to stop him. Terrorism and dead Americans are the result of our apathy and complacency. Obama and his administration admit that this will end in terrorism. We know it will too. Why are we just letting this happen? Has America lost her will to fight and survive?

You know, there is another thread on this, and at least the other thread that I saw was decent enough to use a real news article rather than some right wing blog.

If you had used a news article, you would know several things...............

1) Only 1 shell was fired.
2) That 1 shell didn't go off as it was supposed to.
3) When the shell was tested, it showed positive for chemical weapons on the first test, and it showed negative for chemical weapons on the second test.
4) The shell was sent to a military lab for further testing.
5) No American troops were harmed.

No, I really doubt ISIL has a large chemical arsenal. More than likely they found a shell, and hoping it still worked, fired it at US troops. If they had more, they would have fired more, and if it had been a viable weapon rather than an expired one, it might have gone off.

But, keep up with the spirit of fear if that's what fills your diaper and gives you a better grip on your gun if that's what it takes.

Forum List

Back