Obama invited Clockboy to the White House, why not the tortured kid from Chicago?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I'm sure the Caucasian that was beaten and tortured in Chicago by 4 blacks would love to visit the White House. He was the victim of a real hate crime.

Not the made up bullshit that clock boy went through.

Clockboy's lawsuit was thrown out. His family tried to move to Qatar, but couldn't survive. They had to move back here for work.

I doubt the tortured person will be able to travel while Obama is still in the WH

damn good question - I guess the plight of a special needs person is not important to our current POTUS, at least, not if that person is white & might have been a supporter of his political nemesis

just doesn't fit the narrative,,,

Wouldn't it really show unity for Obama to bring a white person to the White House that was bullied by blacks who were charged with a hate crime?

I'm sure the Caucasian that was beaten and tortured in Chicago by 4 blacks would love to visit the White House. He was the victim of a real hate crime.
No political advantage.

Had he been black and his torturers white, though.....

Yes, this is the real answer, and why it's so fucking disgusting

It's the same reason he just fucked over Cubans. He is a whiny snowflake bitch.

This is a pretty dumb attack, in fact it smacks of idiotic desperation to politicize this tragedy.

Chicago torture video: 4 charged with hate crimes, kidnapping - CNN.com
The teen was tied up for four or five hours, Cmdr. Kevin Duffin of the Chicago Police Department told reporters. The victim will recover from his injuries and is at home with his parents, police said.
The teen's brother-in-law spoke briefly with reporters Thursday night.
"We're so grateful for all the prayers and efforts that led to the safe return of our brother. We're fully aware of the charges being brought against the offenders. At this time, we ask for continued prayers for all those involved, for our family's privacy as we cope and heal," David Boyd said, reading a statement.
Boyd said the teen is doing as well as can be expected. He told the media that everyone in the family has seen the video, but he didn't comment further on it.

The teen is a minor, and mentally disabled. His name hasn't even been released and won't be unless the family desires it.

No political advantage.

Well, to be fair, those skanks look like his kids and the thugs would if he had sons.

I he had a son, he would look just like those boys who made the mentally handicapped whiteboy drink toilet water and cut off part of his scalp as they beat him after kidnapping him and tying him up and broadcasting it live on Facebook?

Maybe we can make up a lie that the Whiteboy said....

How about "Hands up, Don't make me drink toilet water and cut part of my scalp off because I am white!!"

No political advantage.

Why do Cubans require a special status no other illegal immigrant has?

No political advantage.

Well, to be fair, those skanks look like his kids and the thugs would if he had sons.

I he had a son, he would look just like those boys who made the mentally handicapped whiteboy drink toilet water and cut off part of his scalp as they beat him after kidnapping him and tying him up and broadcasting it live on Facebook?

Maybe we can make up a lie that the Whiteboy said....

How about "Hands up, Don't make me drink toilet water and cut part of my scalp off!!!"
I've got a son. I am glad he's thousands of miles from where that shit happens.

No political advantage.

They do not. Why did Obama change this in the last week of his Presidency and not the first week of his Presidency?

damn good question - I guess the plight of a special needs person is not important to our current POTUS, at least, not if that person is white & might have been a supporter of his political nemesis

just doesn't fit the narrative,,,

Exactly. He doesn't need the votes anymore, and it doesn't fit the snowflake narrative about racism in America.

This story has all but vanished.

If it was 4 white Trump supporters kidnapping and torturing a black person, does anyone think it would go away in a week?

Not a fucking chance in hell. The fake MSM would use it as evidence of how Trump supporters are all racist.

No political advantage.

They do not. Why did Obama change this in the last week of his Presidency and not the first week of his Presidency?

It makes more sense to change it after normalizing relations with Cuba.

Forum List

Back