Obama: IRS behavior inexcusable and americans right to be angry

"Passing the Buck" was a long time joke line about avoiding responsibility. President Harry Truman coined the phrase "the buck stops here" and they put it on his desk to indicate responsibility of being the commander-in chief. Typical of democrat administrations it was just a political slogan. Truman didn't mean it anymore than LBJ, Carter, the Klintons or Barry Hussein.

Nope...he did not. Thanks for playing.

are you seriously that blind in your partisanship? Must be miserable to have to keep it up for appearances.

A mistake, a rush to initial judgement on what caused the Benghazi attack is not a LIE. Sorry,...it isn't, no matter how much you guys want it to be.
Rush to judgement?

Scrubbing all references to terrorism from your talking points (over 12 iterations and the objections of the authoring agency) and replacing them with a scenario you know is untrue is, by all accounts, a lie.

"Passing the Buck" was a long time joke line about avoiding responsibility. President Harry Truman coined the phrase "the buck stops here" and they put it on his desk to indicate responsibility of being the commander-in chief. Typical of democrat administrations it was just a political slogan. Truman didn't mean it anymore than LBJ, Carter, the Klintons or Barry Hussein.

How about Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan and the Bushes? I notice that you ODDLY left them off your list of Presidents.

are you seriously that blind in your partisanship? Must be miserable to have to keep it up for appearances.

A mistake, a rush to initial judgement on what caused the Benghazi attack is not a LIE. Sorry,...it isn't, no matter how much you guys want it to be.
Rush to judgement?

Scrubbing all references to terrorism from your talking points (over 12 iterations and the objections of the authoring agency) and replacing them with a scenario you know is untrue is, by all accounts, a lie.

How odd you say that when the very next day, the President calls it an "act of terror".

Rush to judgement?

How odd you say that when the very next day, the President calls it an "act of terror".

hahaha!! You wish!

Then why would he hit the TV circuit and blame the protests and the video for the next full week?

EXACTLY!!! Your failed cover up for ZERO is as bad as the ZERO cover up itself --- pathetic!

Rush to judgement?

Well, he didn't but, even if you construe his Rose Garden statement into calling the Benghazi attack an act of terrorism, he promptly abandoned that line and, also, failed to inform his senior staff...including the Secretary of State and the U.N. Ambassador.

He was still trying to figure it out when he appeared on The View the next month.

Yeah, I pity the "poor, low-level" employee who took it upon him/herself to illegally undertake these actions. His/her goose is cooked.

So the "Acting Commisioner" resigned. Wow!! That's HUGE news!! Why wasn't he fired?

Now, who is going to jail for abuse of power? Answer: No one.

He was fired.
And the guy who broke the law was the Bush appointee who preceded this guy. :booze:

Yeah, I pity the "poor, low-level" employee who took it upon him/herself to illegally undertake these actions. His/her goose is cooked.

So the "Acting Commisioner" resigned. Wow!! That's HUGE news!! Why wasn't he fired?

Now, who is going to jail for abuse of power? Answer: No one.

He was fired.
And the guy who broke the law was the Bush appointee who preceded this guy. :booze:

And here we go again. Blame Bush. Look - I don't give a HOOT in HELL who is responsible for this (unlike the lefties who will swallow poison to protect Barry) If the Bush appointee is responsible for these intrusions then I expect THAT person to go to Federal Prison.

Period. End of Story. If a janitor in Cincinnati is found responsible - jail. If a mid-level supervisor is found to be responsible - jail. If a High level Supervisor is found to be responsible - jail If the Commisioner of the IRS is found to be responsible - Jail. If the Vice President is found to be responsible - jail. If Barry Obama is found to be responsible - jail.

Pay attention here - this will get a little hard for communists to understand....

REGARDLESS OF PARTY!!!

Stupid liberals absolutely REFUSE to even acknowledge that the current party in power is guilty (By their own damned admission) of ABUSE OF POWER.

They need to be punished to the fullest extent of the law - NOT allowed to "resign" and go about their merry way.

Last edited:
If you don't believe that the IRS was ordered by somebody in the White House to make it tough on Tea Party groups to get their tax exempt status as a way of trying to curb their activities you have rocks in your head.

If you don't believe that the IRS was ordered by somebody in the White House to make it tough on Tea Party groups to get their tax exempt status as a way of trying to curb their activities you have rocks in your head.

perhaps not. our government is a massive beaucrapacy and it wouldn't surprise me if obama didn't know anything about this.

My toilet is backing up....fucking Obama!!!

:cuckoo:

seriously though...do you have a point? all you've done is utter mindless drivel.

lmao

the hack couldn't even tell me what his point was so all he could do was give me a whiny neg rep

poor bullshorn

WOW, you really are a scum bag. I RETURNED the neg rep you sent me. I never send neg reps for what people say. That is what cowards like you do.

My point should be obvious. Obama does not run the IRS. He would have no reason to get involved in crap like that. He and his campaign knew he would win the election. Obama is not a sick paranoid man like Nixon.

Forum List

Back