Obama: IRS behavior inexcusable and americans right to be angry

The "IRS Scandal" Is More Right Wing Propaganda

-Black_Label

will he lefty defenders here finally admit they were wrong?

Why don't you name them, or are you just talking shit as usual?

you for starters, others who said this was not a scandal and said it was ok, pointing out bush etc...

sallow, blind boo....

Right. Except for the part where I said

Heads should roll at the IRS for this. End of story.

on the 1st day the story broke.

Sorry, fatso. Got any other shit you want to unload out of your fat mouth today, you gutless fuck?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7218818-post53.html

This guy is pathetic...how in the hell did he get reelected? He just said what he always says. It was done without his knowledge and he will get to the bottom of it. He never gets to the bottom of anything; he has not accomplished anything. His health care plan is dead, especially after we found out what kind of partisan hacks work at the IRS. His dishonesty and desire to bury his opponents has come back to bite him. Obama's chickens have come home to roost.

It was the Obama administration's people who discovered this.

That's not true. The Tea Party groups have been shouting about this for years. The IG report forced the IRS to admit what they were doing. Obama said he learned about it when we all did. By the way I think that is the lie that will get him. If he knew about this before he said so it can be proven.

Obama's IG. End of story.

This guy is pathetic...how in the hell did he get reelected? He just said what he always says. It was done without his knowledge and he will get to the bottom of it. He never gets to the bottom of anything; he has not accomplished anything. His health care plan is dead, especially after we found out what kind of partisan hacks work at the IRS. His dishonesty and desire to bury his opponents has come back to bite him. Obama's chickens have come home to roost.

That's not true. The Tea Party groups have been shouting about this for years. The IG report forced the IRS to admit what they were doing. Obama said he learned about it when we all did.

The complaints have been being filed to the IG for over two years. Obama and his people had nothing to do with it.

The Press and Liberals who laughed at the Tea Party groups and called them liars for filing these complaints owe them a huge apology.

I want to know who it was that gave the "low level" employees the idea such behavior was acceptable in the first place.

No one would take such actions on their own if they knew that their bosses would disapprove of it. No one would turn a blind eye to such actions by others if they thought their bosses would disapprove of it.

The rot goes way above the "low level" employees the Democrats are going to try to hang this on.

you for starters, others who said this was not a scandal and said it was ok, pointing out bush etc...

sallow, blind boo....

Sorry, fatso. Got any other shit you want to unload out of your fat mouth today, you gutless fuck?

Truth really hurts...got your chain yanked. hahahaha he made you say bad words lmao

That's not true. The Tea Party groups have been shouting about this for years. The IG report forced the IRS to admit what they were doing. Obama said he learned about it when we all did. By the way I think that is the lie that will get him. If he knew about this before he said so it can be proven.

Trying to put some lipstick on that pig eh?

IG's don't work for Presidents. They are a power unto themselves.

after being forced to investigate by the House Oversight Committee.

FILE - In this Aug. 2, 2012 file photo, Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Commissioner Douglas Shulman testifies on Capitol Hill in Washington, before the House Oversight Committee. The Internal Revenue Service inappropriately flagged conservative political groups for additional reviews during the 2012 election to see if they were violating their tax-exempt status, a top IRS official said Friday. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)
AP Exclusive: IRS knew tea party targeted in 2011

after being forced to investigate by the House Oversight Committee.

FILE - In this Aug. 2, 2012 file photo, Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Commissioner Douglas Shulman testifies on Capitol Hill in Washington, before the House Oversight Committee. The Internal Revenue Service inappropriately flagged conservative political groups for additional reviews during the 2012 election to see if they were violating their tax-exempt status, a top IRS official said Friday. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)
AP Exclusive: IRS knew tea party targeted in 2011

Obama's IG LMFAO???????...not the end of the story by a long shot.

Bush appointed a guy who would target anyone critical of obama. It makes perfect sense to a liberal.

Yeah, I pity the "poor, low-level" employee who took it upon him/herself to illegally undertake these actions. His/her goose is cooked.

So the "Acting Commisioner" resigned. Wow!! That's HUGE news!! Why wasn't he fired?

Now, who is going to jail for abuse of power? Answer: No one.

Don't count on the acting commissioner really being fired. This regime has a tendency to use the lateral transfer.

Tell you what. Why don't you research him, follow him on line and keep us informed as to where he "laterally transfers" to.

sallow, blind boo....

i had you confused with black label

can't tell you two hacks apart

sallow, blind boo....

So, you LIED.

sallow, blind boo....

You need to accelerate your journey towards adulthood.

You need to accelerate your journey towards adulthood.

yeah...because keeping you hacks separated is all about being an adult

life, get one

besides, you're the one who had a hissy fit because i mixed you up with another poster. an adult would not have had a fit over a simple mistake.

btw...are you going to call out black label?

So, you LIED.

great...you're on record that a mistake is a lie

thus, obama lied about benghazi.

good one :lol:

Forum List

Back