Obama is LYING. There is no possible way to vett Syrian refugees

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
There are no employment database. There is no terrorist database. There is no extremist database. There is NOTHING from Syrian officials or any database in Syria that America officials can use to compare the refugees stories to their actual life circumstances.

There is NO POSSIBLE WAY TO VETT REFUGEES.

Even the FBI has said as much. Keep them out of this country!

There are no employment database. There is no terrorist database. There is no extremist database. There is NOTHING from Syrian officials or any database in Syria that America officials can use to compare the refugees stories to their actual life circumstances.

I agree! I mean damn... they might even become felons!!! :eek:
Typical dodge from the left when they can't refute the facts.
Sure let's use facts. Have any refugees admitted into this country ever committed terrorist acts?

Sure let's use facts. Have any refugees admitted into this country ever committed terrorist acts?
Two did in Paris. You willing to risk your family's life over some stupid partisan ideology?

Two did in Paris. You willing to risk your family's life over some stupid partisan ideology?
What ideology are you demonizing? Helping people?

The Europeans failed at vetting these recent refugees that were mixed with ISIS. Forget the past, got to stay current, and don't bring your checker set to a chess tournament.

Helping people is fine, we can help finance setting them up somewhere in the ME. theres a lot of real estate out there

Blindly supporting Obama because he has a D after his name when his own ideology is contrary to the oath of his office. Nowhere in his oath does it say that he has to risk American lives to defend others around the world no matter their religion.

Blindly supporting Obama because he has a D after his name when his own ideology is contrary to the oath of his office. Nowhere in his oath does it say that he has to risk American lives to defend others around the world no matter their religion.
Oh so I guess you can point to where in his oath it says he must refuse refugees.

The Europeans failed at vetting these recent refugees that were mixed with ISIS. Forget the past, got to stay current, and don't bring your checker set to a chess tournament.
You cons absolutely despise Europeans. Surely you think we'll do a better job.

Oh so I guess you can point to where in his oath it says he must refuse refugees.
I never said he must refuse refugees. He MUST exercise wisdom to know when taking refugees puts Americans at risk and when it doesn't. His most important role as president is to protect the American people not serve displaced Syrians

Exactly right, he took an oath to serve the American People. Seems though his first thoughts are with citizens of other countries first. Could be a desire to put us in our place for our "white privilege" - seems to be a big thing in academia these days.

Exactly right, he took an oath to serve the American People. Seems though his first thoughts are with citizens of other countries first. Could be a desire to put us in our place for our "white privilege" - seems to be a big thing in academia these days.
It would seem so. He is CONSTANTLY defending Islam. That is certainly not what he was elected to do.

You cons absolutely despise Europeans. Surely you think we'll do a better job.

How the hell, we going to do a better Job? they got the Arab Spring completely wrong in Egypt and they were damn sure then.

Ive got nothing against Europeans, may not agree with their politics completely , but I don't let politics come between friends. Try again

I never said he must refuse refugees. He MUST exercise wisdom to know when taking refugees puts Americans at risk and when it doesn't. His most important role as president is to protect the American people not serve displaced Syrians
I would prefer that we not take refugees. But when I see republicans flaunting their hatred I feel like it's my duty to be better than that. I'd rather take a risk and save some people, than succumb to the hatred that turns someone into a republican.

I would prefer that we not take refugees. But when I see republicans flaunting their hatred I feel like it's my duty to be better than that. I'd rather take a risk and save some people, than succumb to the hatred that turns someone into a republican.
There is 0 hate in my op you stupidfuck. Nothing but a rational reason we can not take in refugees from that region.
Perhaps you should do less projecting & do more reading

You mean like the BOSTON BOMBERS?

There is 0 hate in my op you stupidfuck. Nothing but a rational reason we can not take in refugees from that region.
Perhaps you should do less projecting & do more reading
Yeah leave them to die. Fuck 'em. Agree?

You'd rather take a risk, but its going to be with someone else life. Not yours. These refugees would be ok if we helped them set up camp somewhere in the ME, Im sure we could coerce an ally if we have any left that trust us. But if we let them in and we miss some that slip through, its going to mean someones life here. Maybe stabbed, maybe shot, maybe blown up. Now how is having concern for that being hateful?

Forum List

Back