Obama is not my boss...

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
...or my father.

The only good thing about the gun control debate is that we finally have absolute proof that some people prefer to told what their opinions are rather than think for themselves.

"I am just here to support the President of the United States," Rock said. "The President of the United States is ... our boss. ... The president and the first lady are kind of like the mom and the dad of the country, and when your dad says something, you listen! And when you don't, it usually bites you in the ass later on."

Video at the link.

Chris Rock stands up for gun control - POLITICO.com

Ironic thing is i doubt Chris Rock listens to his father or his boss.

Of course Obama is not our boss, we are his, he works for us. Chris Rock is a Moron, and I guarantee you he did not feel the way he does about Obama about any other president.

...or my father.

The only good thing about the gun control debate is that we finally have absolute proof that some people prefer to told what their opinions are rather than think for themselves.

1nra020313.JPG

Last edited:
Does this mean George Washington is not the Father of Our Country?

...or my father.

"I am just here to support the President of the United States," Rock said. "The President of the United States is ... our boss. ... The president and the first lady are kind of like the mom and the dad of the country, and when your dad says something, you listen! And when you don't, it usually bites you in the ass later on."

Video at the link.

Chris Rock stands up for gun control - POLITICO.com

I guess it is safe to assume Chris Rock supported George Bush when he was our boss and father...

Last edited by a moderator:
It means George Bush was our father and Hillary may be Mommy. There is something seriously wrong with a person that needs parenting so badly they appoint one. Or should we just call obama sire.

An excellent exposition by Chris Rock of the hallmark of the Liberal....they are salvific, they require a savior.

And wasn't that exactly the way Obama supporters referred to him in '08?

No matter that he has proven to have 'feet of clay.'

In fact....maybe Chris Rock is indicating a step down for Obama....now only the boss, his father.

I'm look forward to them naming his the Wizard....'don't look behind the curtain!'

Obamabots are the next step in the evolution of mankind.

They don't have to think; nor is any work required for them to survive.

Theirs is a symbiotic relationship between personal needs and liberal government.

Basically, trading votes for a worry free existence........... :cool:

Forum List

Back