Obama is not my boss...

Remember the infamous ponytail guy at the Clinton debate?

The focus of my work as a domestic mediator is meeting the needs of the children that I work with, by way of their parents, and not the wants of their parents. And I ask the three of you, how can we, as symbolically the children of the future president, expect the two of you, the three of you to meet our needs, the needs in housing and in crime and you name it, as opposed to the wants of your political spin doctors and your political parties?

Told what to think? LIke on the patriot act?
Mushroom clouds and invading Iraq?

Feel free to point out all my pro PATRIOT Act posts.

You maybe not but most of the right wing did support the partiot act and the Iraq invasion.
Bush was the right wing boss.

I think both sides suck and I have no boss.
I have no heroes.
I only follow my own nose and need no one to tell me which way to point it.

...or my father.

The only good thing about the gun control debate is that we finally have absolute proof that some people prefer to told what their opinions are rather than think for themselves.

"I am just here to support the President of the United States," Rock said. "The President of the United States is ... our boss. ... The president and the first lady are kind of like the mom and the dad of the country, and when your dad says something, you listen! And when you don't, it usually bites you in the ass later on."

Video at the link.

Chris Rock stands up for gun control - POLITICO.com

He is your president, and that's the end of it.

You maybe not but most of the right wing did support the partiot act and the Iraq invasion.

I have no heroes.

There's not a dime's worth of difference between Dems and Republicans. Obama, however is the closest thing to TOTALLY FUCKING INEPT that has ever occupied the Oval Office. He is a goddamned Marxist asshole and needs to be impeached.

I have no heroes.

There's not a dime's worth of difference between Dems and Republicans. Obama, however is the closest thing to TOTALLY FUCKING INEPT that has ever occupied the Oval Office. He is a goddamned Marxist asshole and needs to be impeached.

Son, you can't even define Marxism or Marxist or how Obama is one.

You are better off shutting your mouth then making sure we all realize what an ass you are.

I have no heroes.

You are better off shutting your mouth then making sure we all realize what an ass you are.
...and you are a fucking imbecile if you don't believe Obama chooses his friends carefully..."my Marxist professors", Bernadine and Bill, Reverend Wright...

He wrote that in his own goddamned book!

You are DENSE!

I have no heroes.

Most of the human race is Asian, that doesn't make me Asian, does it? Why do you think other people's opinions are somehow pertinent to a conversation with me if their race isn't?

...or my father.

The only good thing about the gun control debate is that we finally have absolute proof that some people prefer to told what their opinions are rather than think for themselves.

"I am just here to support the President of the United States," Rock said. "The President of the United States is ... our boss. ... The president and the first lady are kind of like the mom and the dad of the country, and when your dad says something, you listen! And when you don't, it usually bites you in the ass later on."

Video at the link.

:laugh2: It's a comedy routine. :laugh2:

you .. people .. ....are .. so . alarmist!

A comedy routine! :rofl:
The entire Obama administration is a fucking comedy routine!

...and you are a fucking imbecile if you don't believe Obama chooses his friends carefully..."my Marxist professors", Bernadine and Bill, Reverend Wright...

He wrote that in his own goddamned book!

You are DENSE!

Thank you for showing that you can't define Marxism or Marxist or how Obama is one.

By your silly reckoning every one of Angela Davis's students were Marxists because they took her class.

You are an idiot. There is no nicer way to say it. You are a fool.

Give me a break!!! This is too funny. A comedy guys does political commentary and the right wing kooks take it for....

oh wait.

never mind

Last edited:
...or my father.

Video at the link.

He is your president, and that's the end of it.

Feel free to point out anything I ever said that makes this post anything other than a personal attack.

No president is ever going to be my boss unless I chose to work for him, which is highly unlikely unless his name is Robert Heinlein.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back