Obama is not my boss...

Sorry to bust your bubble! Bill Maher sucks too!

Sorry to bust your bubble, but Dante thinks Bill Maher sucks almost as much as George Carlin sucked

:thewave:

It's never a good sign when you are talking in the third person.

really? Dante thanks you

Dante was a big fan of conservative GOP voters electing Bob Dole to be the GOP standard bearer. As we well know, Bob Dole always let us know what Bob Dole had to say about what Bob Dole was thinking

Sorry to bust your bubble, but Dante thinks Bill Maher sucks almost as much as George Carlin sucked

:thewave:

It's never a good sign when you are talking in the third person.

really? Dante thanks you

Dante was a big fan of conservative GOP voters electing Bob Dole to be the GOP standard bearer. As we well know, Bob Dole always let us know what Bob Dole had to say about what Bob Dole was thinking
That was so if things didn't work out, he could always blame Bob Dole!

...or my father.

The only good thing about the gun control debate is that we finally have absolute proof that some people prefer to told what their opinions are rather than think for themselves.

"I am just here to support the President of the United States," Rock said. "The President of the United States is ... our boss. ... The president and the first lady are kind of like the mom and the dad of the country, and when your dad says something, you listen! And when you don't, it usually bites you in the ass later on."

Video at the link.

Chris Rock stands up for gun control - POLITICO.com

Obama is not only your boss, he owns you...if every single thing he does occupies your every waking moment

People here have filled up the politics forum with imbecilic posts about what Obama has or has not done. Some of it is so bizarre as to make the case that Obama is not only the boss, he is the owner of many a mind

:clap2:

...or my father.

The only good thing about the gun control debate is that we finally have absolute proof that some people prefer to told what their opinions are rather than think for themselves.

Video at the link.

:laugh2: It's a comedy routine. :laugh2:

you .. people .. ....are .. so . alarmist!

A comedy routine! :rofl:

Comedy routine? That explains all those frowns on the faces of the people standing around him.

Obama is not only your boss, he owns you...if every single thing he does occupies your every waking moment

People here have filled up the politics forum with imbecilic posts about what Obama has or has not done. Some of it is so bizarre as to make the case that Obama is not only the boss, he is the owner of many a mind
:eek:

Give me a break!!! This is too funny. A comedy guys does political commentary and the right wing kooks take it for....

oh wait.

never mind

Jon Stewart anyone?

Jon Stewart is a comedian who has a program on cable tv. He comments on politics. :laugh2: He does not present the political views of any party or group of people. He has an audience that may or may not confuse his role. :lol: but why would people like you pay attention to a Jon Stewart?

:rofl:

Yes he does!!!!! :eusa_angel:

Sorry bout that,

1. Chris in realty just wants to return back to being a slave.
2. Its the negro tendency.
3. They long to be held against their wills.
4. How else can it be explained???
5. Being a slave is easy, you can't fail, or get fired.
6. Everyone is good at being a slave.
7. Its no challenge I expect.
8. Being free is hard.
9. The government doesn't give me anything, that way I stay free.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Jon Stewart anyone?

Jon Stewart is a comedian who has a program on cable tv. He comments on politics. :laugh2: He does not present the political views of any party or group of people. He has an audience that may or may not confuse his role. :lol: but why would people like you pay attention to a Jon Stewart?

Whats the old line, if you tell the same lie often enough, people will start to believe it. In your case, it's bull shit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJCRs_tp3TA]chris rock - bush is the worst president - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWFlUIHeGTY]Chris Rock on gun control - Obama is our boss and First family our mom and dad!!! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTDy1iFnnp4]Chris Rock: "I wish George Bush was still President" - YouTube[/ame]

...:eek:

I'd rather have a leader than a boss any day. Who is this fucking clown anyway?

A leader guides citizens to be hammers, not nails.

I'm fucking tired of getting nailed by this idiot.

...or my father.

"I am just here to support the President of the United States," Rock said. "The President of the United States is ... our boss. ... The president and the first lady are kind of like the mom and the dad of the country, and when your dad says something, you listen! And when you don't, it usually bites you in the ass later on."
Video at the link.

Dante is loosing it, I thought the only guy I thought about is Galileo.

...or my father.

Video at the link.

:laugh2: It's a comedy routine. :laugh2:

you .. people .. ....are .. so . alarmist!

A comedy routine! :rofl:

Comedy routine? That explains all those frowns on the faces of the people standing around him.

:eek:

Jon Stewart anyone?

Dante is spamming.

Reported.

This is about as important as the Snoop Dog Instagram ordeal. You know they're performers right?

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

8. Being free is hard.

I do think your mind fits into all of the categories above. You want to be taken care of by others. You have a slave mentality, like so many of the reactionary right.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

8. Being free is hard.

I do think your mind fits into all of the categories above. You want to be taken care of by others. You have a slave mentality, like so many of the reactionary right.

1. Really?
2. Slave to success I'd think.
3. I don't know where you get that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back