Obama is not my boss...

...or my father.

The only good thing about the gun control debate is that we finally have absolute proof that some people prefer to told what their opinions are rather than think for themselves.

"I am just here to support the President of the United States," Rock said. "The President of the United States is ... our boss. ... The president and the first lady are kind of like the mom and the dad of the country, and when your dad says something, you listen! And when you don't, it usually bites you in the ass later on."

Video at the link.

Chris Rock stands up for gun control - POLITICO.com
Whateva...Cartman.

images

He's the Commander in Chief.

According to Bush, The Decider.

Put that in your pocket and lock it.

Last edited:
Comedy routine? That explains all those frowns on the faces of the people standing around him.

First you people listen to and watch clowns on talk radio and cable networks, then you take to heart as a political doctrine what comedians have to say about politics

get a life. It's kooky

You people? Are you a racist?
Racist? You kooky people who listen to and watch clowns on talk radio and cable networks, then take to heart as a political doctrine what comedians have to say about politics?

...or my father.

The only good thing about the gun control debate is that we finally have absolute proof that some people prefer to told what their opinions are rather than think for themselves.

"I am just here to support the President of the United States," Rock said. "The President of the United States is ... our boss. ... The president and the first lady are kind of like the mom and the dad of the country, and when your dad says something, you listen! And when you don't, it usually bites you in the ass later on."

Video at the link.

Whateva...Cartman.

tumblr_mewd8w5kNC1r2evylo1_500.png

Still don't see how that makes Obama our boss instead of our employee.

The whole premise of this thread is bogus. A comedy routine? Please, go back to posting in the Flame Zone, what you think passes for a political discussion.

:thewave:

Just because Chris Rock makes his money from comedy does not mean everything he says is a joke.
A lady taught me once...a joke is just a way to say what you mean and get away with it.:eusa_angel:

:cuckoo: cuckoo :eek:

thank you saying you think Rush Limbaugh and people like Hannity and O'Reilly are really saying what they want about blacks when they are joking, and that their audiences laugh knowing what they really mean

Last edited:
...or my father.

Video at the link.

Whateva...Cartman.

images

Damn, host on my own petard.

Wait, did I ever unconditionally support Bush?

Nope.

Whew, I guess I am still safe from being a hack, unlike you.

First you people listen to and watch clowns on talk radio and cable networks, then you take to heart as a political doctrine what comedians have to say about politics

get a life. It's kooky

Racist? You kooky people who listen to and watch clowns on talk radio and cable networks, then take to heart as a political doctrine what comedians have to say about politics?

Most of the stuff I watch is online, I don't even have cable.

Nope.

It's amusing that they think they are immune from criticism for blindly supporting Obama on everything by claiming we blindly supported Bush on everything, when we were quite vocal when we disagreed with Bush. Like on NCLB, or Immigration Reform, or massive spending, or Medicare part D, or trying to appoint Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court. They never seem to remember that.

It's convenient, don't you think?

which makes you look like a bigger imbecile...it means you actually go out of your way to watch and listen to the shit you do...unlike television and radio audiences which are force fed that shit

which makes you look like a bigger imbecile...it means you actually go out of your way to watch and listen to the shit you do...unlike television and radio audiences which are force fed that shit

Because people are forced to listen to the radio and watch tv. You do realize you can turn MSNBC off, right? Maybe read a book for a change.

Nope.

It's amusing that they think they are immune from criticism for blindly supporting Obama on everything by claiming we blindly supported Bush on everything, when we were quite vocal when we disagreed with Bush. Like on NCLB, or Immigration Reform, or massive spending, or Medicare part D, or trying to appoint Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court. They never seem to remember that.

It's convenient, don't you think?

No, it's dishonest.

And typical.

Because people are forced to listen to the radio and watch tv. You do realize you can turn MSNBC off, right? Maybe read a book for a change.

Of course as they can turn of the web...

When on tv or radio there are few true choices...on the web? you are the programmer, try to keep up

next

Forum List

Back