Obama is Replacing Oil Price-Stabilizing Dictators with Militant Islamist Dictators

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Yes HE is...Look at the abject MESS the Middle East is in since Obama took office? Radicals from Egypt to Syria...

Obama is Replacing Oil Price-Stabilizing Dictators with Militant Islamist Dictators

NEVER forget his speech to Cairo University in 2009, when he went on an 'Apology Tour'...Apologizing for WHAT?

This guy is Jimmah Catah on STEROIDS...

"A NEW BEGINNING"...:eusa_whistle:

The President's Speech in Cairo: A New Beginning | The White House

WE SEE THE RESULT...

Turmoil, chaos...

And He has the audacity to feign angry today? BEG for Congress to agree with him regarding ASSAD and Syria?

NFW...NO WAY...

He's set the region ON FIRE...and HE wants to ratchet it up for his legacy?

NO WAY.

Consult your Congresscritters...and tell them NO FUCKING WAY.

Let the Region handle it...the ones we support and sent BILLIONS in arms to...THEIR FIGHT.

WE stay out of it.

I love it.

You nitwit far-righties don't understand a goddamned thing about foreign policy or diplomacy -- Like Sarah Palin, you couldn't find Syria on a map.

Stop embarrassing yourselves by repeating what you just heard on Fox or read on drudge -- you come off like a bunch of idiots.

This is a serious problem, let the adults work it out -- you go back to worrying about gays or whatever.

I love it.

You nitwit far-righties don't understand a goddamned thing about foreign policy or diplomacy -- Like Sarah Palin, you couldn't find Syria on a map.

Stop embarrassing yourselves by repeating what you just heard on Fox or read on drudge -- you come off like a bunch of idiots.

This is a serious problem, let the adults work it out -- you go back to worrying about gays or whatever.
WE know Godamn WELL where it is. WE don't resolve to save OBAMA from himself or his trumped up "LEGACY".

His legacy will BE Setting the Middle East on FIRE...and giving radical ISLAM power to do it.

*WAKE UP*

DIDN'T look at the LINKS did you?

*FAIL* and what the HELL does it matter whom brought it up?

Grade *F*

Oh? I agree jerk. It was a real question. :evil:

^^*I* deserved this. Mea cupla.

What Obama's doing right now is shameful. I hope Republicans oppose this move regardless of their motives, and I hope John Boehner's support of this is enough to convince Democrats that something messed up is going on too.

Setting the ME on fire? -That was W Bush, dumbazz- where do think all these jihadists were inspired ...or was it Raygun in Afghanistan with OBL, or with his pal Saddam.... One thing is for sure, things would be a lot easier to fix without the Pub Great World Recession. All the GOP produced was disaster, and the hater dupes...

Setting the ME on fire? -That was W Bush, dumbazz- where do think all these jihadists were inspired ...or was it Raygun in Afghanistan with OBL, or with his pal Saddam.... One thing is for sure, things would be a lot easier to fix without the Pub Great World Recession. All the GOP produced was disaster, and the hater dupes...

Obama throwing gas onto the fire for zero benefit won't help anything :cool:

I love it.

Serious problem? For whom?
It's none of our business.
Forget the fact that the people of the region will hate this country even more( if that's possible). It may very well destabilize the region to the extent that the attack could result in an economic crisis.
This attack makes no sense.
The people who have the WMD's have already been tipped off and most likely any stocks of chemical weapons have been squirreled away to some heavily fortifies location.
Is it really worth firing billions of dollars worth of materiel into already destroyed buildings.
And the potential for civilian casualties? And the repercussions should any building of religious import be damaged or destroyed?
Is THIS what you Obama followers are willing to risk for your undying support of the Chosen One?

I love it.

Do you ever have anything important to say? Like Nanci Pelosi, you wouldn't now how to find page 1 in a book, you'd have to pass it to see what's in it.

It's too dangerous to bomb chemical stores, you crater the 6 jet landing fields and maybe the AA emplacements and headquarters. No civilian casualties.

Forum List

Back