Obama is Replacing Oil Price-Stabilizing Dictators with Militant Islamist Dictators

It's too dangerous to bomb chemical stores, you crater the 6 jet landing fields and maybe the AA emplacements and headquarters. No civilian casualties.

The landing fields will be back in different places in a day or two at most. It's not very hard to flatten earth.

AA implacements? Fine but good luck finding them all.

And bomb Damascus? Is that what you mean by headquarters?

Is that going to justify the number of enemies we create if we go through with this? Isn't that why people hated Bush?

Ending cmemical weapons use is not throwing gasoline on ANYTHING, fear mongered hater dupe.

$20 attacking Syria doesn't "end chemical weapons use."
Indeed. I think the "REBELS" infiltrated by al-Qaeida have them as well...

I think ASSAD is being set up...

Could be. The U.S. has 0 allies in Syria. Part of that reason is that EITHER side is equally likely to be willing to use chemical weapons.

$20 attacking Syria doesn't "end chemical weapons use."
Indeed. I think the "REBELS" infiltrated by al-Qaeida have them as well...

I think ASSAD is being set up...

Could be. The U.S. has 0 allies in Syria. Part of that reason is that EITHER side is equally likely to be willing to use chemical weapons.

Agreed. These weapons have been used for longer than the public knows...(has been TOLD about)...

THEY are being lead to belive this is NEW...and it hasn't happened...

OBAMA is trying to save face for his total disengagement for something HE knew of...and FAILED to act on for his constant campaign mode to FOOL the people.

AND NOW we SEE how irrated he is that this is coming to light, that HE has do DO his friggin' JOB for once...and the PEOPLE of this Republic are awake.

I love it.

You nitwit far-righties don't understand a goddamned thing about foreign policy or diplomacy -- Like Sarah Palin, you couldn't find Syria on a map.

Stop embarrassing yourselves by repeating what you just heard on Fox or read on drudge -- you come off like a bunch of idiots.

This is a serious problem, let the adults work it out -- you go back to worrying about gays or whatever.

Serious problem? For whom?
It's none of our business.
Forget the fact that the people of the region will hate this country even more( if that's possible). It may very well destabilize the region to the extent that the attack could result in an economic crisis.
This attack makes no sense.
The people who have the WMD's have already been tipped off and most likely any stocks of chemical weapons have been squirreled away to some heavily fortifies location.
Is it really worth firing billions of dollars worth of materiel into already destroyed buildings.
And the potential for civilian casualties? And the repercussions should any building of religious import be damaged or destroyed?
Is THIS what you Obama followers are willing to risk for your undying support of the Chosen One?

Man, where were you and all of the other chuckleheads during that disaster in Iraq by the boy tyrant Bush? I think what Obamas doing is shamefull and idiotic but then again I said the same thing about Bush's war. You guys are just opossing it because Obama has a D next to his name. BTW, this "limited strike" is going to happen. With Afghanistan winding down, the defense contractors and their lobbyists need a new cash cow. Until common people stop letting them get away with this it will happen again and again. Eisenhower warned everyone about this in his farewell address but I guess few listened.

Yes HE is...Look at the abject MESS the Middle East is in since Obama took office? Radicals from Egypt to Syria...

Obama is Replacing Oil Price-Stabilizing Dictators with Militant Islamist Dictators

NEVER forget his speech to Cairo University in 2009, when he went on an 'Apology Tour'...Apologizing for WHAT?

This guy is Jimmah Catah on STEROIDS...

"A NEW BEGINNING"...:eusa_whistle:

The President's Speech in Cairo: A New Beginning | The White House

WE SEE THE RESULT...

Turmoil, chaos...

And He has the audacity to feign angry today? BEG for Congress to agree with him regarding ASSAD and Syria?

NFW...NO WAY...

He's set the region ON FIRE...and HE wants to ratchet it up for his legacy?

NO WAY.

Consult your Congresscritters...and tell them NO FUCKING WAY.

Let the Region handle it...the ones we support and sent BILLIONS in arms to...THEIR FIGHT.

WE stay out of it.

who knows it probably is as simple as that

his war on fossil fuels

certainly one way to drive up the cost of fuel

I love it.

You nitwit far-righties don't understand a goddamned thing about foreign policy or diplomacy -- Like Sarah Palin, you couldn't find Syria on a map.

Stop embarrassing yourselves by repeating what you just heard on Fox or read on drudge -- you come off like a bunch of idiots.

This is a serious problem, let the adults work it out -- you go back to worrying about gays or whatever.

They're spoonfed little sheeple

Yes HE is...Look at the abject MESS the Middle East is in since Obama took office? Radicals from Egypt to Syria...

NEVER forget his speech to Cairo University in 2009, when he went on an 'Apology Tour'...Apologizing for WHAT?

WE SEE THE RESULT...

Turmoil, chaos...

And He has the audacity to feign angry today? BEG for Congress to agree with him regarding ASSAD and Syria?

NFW...NO WAY...

NO WAY.

Let the Region handle it...the ones we support and sent BILLIONS in arms to...THEIR FIGHT.

WE stay out of it.

Rysh sort of didn't bother to mention that the dictators being replaced were considering an end to the PETRODOLLAR system.

Gee I wonder why he missed that?

You don't suppose that fat,drug addict is also a propagandist, do you?

I love it.

Serious problem? For whom?
It's none of our business.
Forget the fact that the people of the region will hate this country even more( if that's possible). It may very well destabilize the region to the extent that the attack could result in an economic crisis.
This attack makes no sense.
The people who have the WMD's have already been tipped off and most likely any stocks of chemical weapons have been squirreled away to some heavily fortifies location.
Is it really worth firing billions of dollars worth of materiel into already destroyed buildings.
And the potential for civilian casualties? And the repercussions should any building of religious import be damaged or destroyed?
Is THIS what you Obama followers are willing to risk for your undying support of the Chosen One?

Man, where were you and all of the other chuckleheads during that disaster in Iraq by the boy tyrant Bush? I think what Obamas doing is shamefull and idiotic but then again I said the same thing about Bush's war. You guys are just opossing it because Obama has a D next to his name. BTW, this "limited strike" is going to happen. With Afghanistan winding down, the defense contractors and their lobbyists need a new cash cow. Until common people stop letting them get away with this it will happen again and again. Eisenhower warned everyone about this in his farewell address but I guess few listened.

The two cannot be compared.
Iraq was threatening the stability of the entire region.
Like it or not the Middle East's stability is the most important issues regarding the national security of the US. Stability in the Middle East is paramount to the economic stability of the world. Why? Because the World's economy is dependent upon the uninterrupted flow of petroleum as the world's economy is petroleum based.
When a tyrant like Saddam Hussein threatens to wage war by invading his neighbors other nations must act.
The mistake made by Bush was buying into the idea of spreading democracy to Iraq.
We should have exited after Hussein was deposed and the new government in place.
After that, Iraq was no longer our concern.
We should pull out of Afghanistan immediately. It's a quagmire.
I will let you in on something. When it comes to our security and international interests, I fully support military action. I think we pussied out on the Somali pirates. We should have committed to the support of International Law. We should have had patrols and if necessary blown those bastards out of the water.
HAd Obama given such an order, I would support that 100%.
This thing in Syria is not our concern.
I believe Obama sees political value in his favor with this proposed action.
This country should not be wasting billions of dollars worth of material with no goal.
Lastly, I believe most of you support this proposal because the POTUS has a D after his name. It cuts both ways.

I love it.

They're spoonfed little sheeple
Go back to cleaning your apartment.

WE SEE THE RESULT...

Turmoil, chaos...

NFW...NO WAY...

NO WAY.

WE stay out of it.

Rysh sort of didn't bother to mention that the dictators being replaced were considering an end to the PETRODOLLAR system.

Gee I wonder why he missed that?

You don't suppose that fat,drug addict is also a propagandist, do you?

What the fuck are you selling?

Forum List

Back