Obama is the most cowardly bastard to ever setr foot in the White House

I tried to delete one of these but can't find the delete button.

I don't know. Sending our boys and girls to war without one facing enemy fire and avoiding serving themselves is pretty cowardly. We have had plenty of those type of folks as president, VP and White House advisers. Specifically, if the situation was iffy.

Obama is a chickenhawk, for sure, and probably lying. It's fascinating to watch people defend the deserter simply because Obama made him a martyr. I think the entire thing is a sick circus.

I don't know. Sending our boys and girls to war without one facing enemy fire and avoiding serving themselves is pretty cowardly. We have had plenty of those type of folks as president, VP and White House advisers. Specifically, if the situation was iffy.

Where did Obama serve?
What about Hoover? FDR? Wilson? Nixon? LBJ? Coolidge? We've had many presidents with no military service.
What was your point again?

LMAO....Obama a chicken hawk. LMAO...oh man..now I have heard it all...Its easier to make a list of people or beliefs the republicans like than it is for ones they hate

lets see

White
Rich
Gun Owner
Pro Life

That's all I got...I am 3 of the 4 but the most important one is RICH which I am not.

Where's the bombing or Syria for violating the clear red line Obama promised?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxxwfaIAl_Q]Obama Warns Syria's Assad Chemical Weapons A 'RED Line' - YouTube[/ame]

As the Bergdahl Heat Increases, Look Who Obama is Throwing Under the Bus Now

And BTW, am I the only one who see's something a little odd about the way Obama is rubbing Bergdahl's Mother up as he half carries her to the podium? Did she give him the Lewinski already or does that come after they leave the podium. Just plain disgusting!!

So the Republican Secretary of State made a decision that would normally fall under his authority.... OH SHIT! That means the GOP attack dogs in Congress have to go after one of their own...

No bus.

No throw.

Thread FAIL.

And BTW, am I the only one who see's something a little odd about the way Obama is rubbing Bergdahl's Mother up as he half carries her to the podium? Did she give him the Lewinski already or does that come after they leave the podium. Just plain disgusting!!

So the Republican Secretary of State made a decision that would normally fall under his authority.... OH SHIT! That means the GOP attack dogs in Congress have to go after one of their own...

No bus.

No throw.

Thread FAIL.

You mean the Obama appointee is taking the heat now that Obama's actions look stupid? There's Obama blaming the Republicans for his fuckups once again.

/Hazlnut fail

Where did Obama serve?
What about Hoover? FDR? Wilson? Nixon? LBJ? Coolidge? We've had many presidents with no military service.

FDR, none, attempted to resign as Asst. Secretary of the Navy in 1917. Resignation not accepted. Nixon, Navy Reserve, LBJ, Navy Reserve. Wilson none. Hoover, none.

LMAO....Obama a chicken hawk. LMAO...oh man..now I have heard it all...Its easier to make a list of people or beliefs the republicans like than it is for ones they hate

lets see

White
Rich
Gun Owner
Pro Life

That's all I got...I am 3 of the 4 but the most important one is RICH which I am not.

Where's the bombing or Syria for violating the clear red line Obama promised?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxxwfaIAl_Q]Obama Warns Syria's Assad Chemical Weapons A 'RED Line' - YouTube[/ame]

LMAO...you want war? Wow...you republicans are some sick fucks.

Actually that was Obama threatening war. And then running scared from it.
You're one stupid motherfucker.

I asked you a question. He never said there would be war. He said there would be consequences. Alas I don't believe the MSM that Syria used Chem weapons. I think the terrorists did.

That's why arguing with you is pointless. You refuse to recognize reality.
Personally I thought George Bush was using the chem weapons.

Where did Obama serve?

My point is that chickenhawks are cowards.
I see you didn't notice that I didn't include just folks of one specific ideology, unlike what a goose-stepping partisan hack would do. Thanks Rabbi, you made me look like the adult in the room again! :eusa_clap:

Lol...the only people whining about this "bergdahl mishap" or whatever the fuck it is you idiots have thought up are republicans with Obama Derangement Syndrome. No one else cares.

You seem pretty irritated about something you say no one cares about. The truth is, YOU don't care. Don't speak for everyone, it is only you.

Where did Obama serve?

My point is that chickenhawks are cowards.
I see you didn't notice that I didn't include just folks of one specific ideology, unlike what a goose-stepping partisan hack would do. Thanks Rabbi, you made me look like the adult in the room again! :eusa_clap:
So FDR was a coward? LBJ? Hoover?
You didnt notice I included Dems and GOP in my list, because there are plenty of presidents who never served.
I made you look like the ignorant poseur you are. At least you didnt post a graph that you couldn't read.

Rate thread: "Piss Poor" (worse than terrible).

Thread posted by a coward using a made-up name hiding behind his keyboard.

Oh the irony.

No bus.

No throw.

Thread FAIL.

Secretary of State? Apparently you just know a little bit about what you think you are talking about. Just so you can be more informed in the future. Obama = POTUS, KERRY=SOS, Hagel = Sec. of Defense.

And no according to the law it isn't his decision without notification of Congress and at least the OK from the President.

Obama is a chickenhawk, for sure, and probably lying. It's fascinating to watch people defend the deserter simply because Obama made him a martyr. I think the entire thing is a sick circus.

How can he be a martyr? When he's not dead?

Have ubentoken young man??

Trading a soldier for 5, terrorist as a practical matter is counter productive; it will generate more hostage taking - really dumb shit! Obama has showed his contempt for our country most poignantly with this move, and his affinity for the terrorist muslims.
This is the move of a spineless anti American coward, and I know we will see more spiteful insult from this man as his time in office runs out. :evil:

Forum List

Back