Obama is Trying to Undermine Trump

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016

I’d rather see Obama charged formally with sedition and treason, then put on trial.

Charge him with violating the Logan Act of 1799! This law was obviously written for exactly this type of seditious activity.

What did you think Obama was going to do with all that money he scammed from us with his "stimulus package" and other bailouts, besides create a power structure? He doubled the national debt in only 8 years, $10 trillion dollars can buy a shitload of loyalty.

You people are stupid as fuck

But I thought you liberals were supposed to be "open-minded" and accepting of new concepts and ideas. Did someone lie to me or something? Please say it ain't so.

But I thought you liberals were supposed to be "open-minded" and accepting of new concepts. Did someone lie to me or something?
"New" is not the same as "stupid." I suspect that for you to end up this dense, most of what you grew up hearing was lies.

Unfortunately, the majority of those "lies" came from your side of the aisle. I just got old enough and smart enough to know they were bullshit.

It's called "maturity". Get some, homie.

But I thought you liberals were supposed to be "open-minded" and accepting of new concepts. Did someone lie to me or something?
"New" is not the same as "stupid." I suspect that for you to end up this dense, most of what you grew up hearing was lies.

Even in spite of the Wikileak revelations, Blackfag believes that the DNC and the Obamamonkey are as pure as new driven snow.

Even in spite of the Wikileak revelations, Blackfag believes that the DNC and the Obamamonkey are as pure as new driven snow.

So did non-party members believe the same thing about Hitler. BlackFlag is like one of those Japanese soldiers who hid out in the caves, refusing to believe the war was over.

Unfortunately, the majority of those "lies" came from your side of the aisle. I just got old enough and smart enough to know they were bullshit.

"Unfortunately, the majority of those "lies" came from your side of the aisle." -JGalt

I know I'm asking for too much and will not get my wish, but,,:link:!
And no bullshit rightwing "fake news"!
Thanks in advance, Gomer.

"Unfortunately, the majority of those "lies" came from your side of the aisle." -JGalt

252 documented example of Obama lying to you, and these were only up to 2013...

252 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, etc.

If he is doing so, he is one in a long line. None of these people are concerned with the Will of the American people, in fact they operate in spite of the wishes of the voters. Everyone knows Hillary only received big numbers due to California and New York. On a much broader scale from coast to coast, Trumps agenda won overwhelming support. The Democrats and career politicians are working themselves out of a job and a future.

Anyone pretending that they are somehow engaging in Civil Disobedience by trying to deny him the ability to execute his agenda is sadly mistaken. It's treason, plain and simple. You can argue a case against a particular policy, you can present your discourse, but noone should be obstructing what America wants and frankly much of what America needs to address it's ills.

If you are a paid shill for an entities agenda that runs counter to what's in Americas best interest, well, history will judge you accordingly you can be sure of this.

Last edited:

252 documented example of Obama lying to you, and these were only up to 2013...

252 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, etc.

Wow, all I can say is wow/
I asked you not to use a bull shit "fake News" and what do you use? Info Wars!!
And then many of the lies, lawbreaking etc; are backed up by other hyper-partisan resources,sans facts but heavy on conjecture. What's up with that?
I didn't go far into your "link", but in the first 40, I found conjecture driven accusations and things your hero Trump has also done (#30 & 39). Do you read your links, ever?
So anyway, you got 252 very shaky examples in five years of Obama,that averages about 50 per year.
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact
page=8
Has 143 lies by the Trumpster in just two years (70-plus annually) and these are actually documented, unlike your great resource.
Anyways, you proved nothing like you stated earlier. Thanks for wasting my time.

I’d rather see Obama charged formally with sedition and treason, then put on trial.

Charge him with violating the Logan Act of 1799! This law was obviously written for exactly this type of seditious activity.

You really are a sick puppy. This is not a banana republic. Try it and Trump will be impeached and should be charged and jailed.

If he is doing so, he is one in a long line. None of these people are concerned with the Will of the American people, in fact they operate in spite of the wishes of the voters. Everyone knows Hillary only received big numbers due to California and New York. On a much broader scale from coast to coast, Trumps agenda won overwhelming support. The Democrats and career politicians are working themselves out of a job and a future.

Anyone pretending that they are somehow engaging in Civil Disobedience by trying to deny him the ability to execute his agenda is sadly mistaken. It's treason, plain and simple. You can argue a case against a particular policy, you can present your discourse, but noone should be obstructing what America wants and frankly much of what America needs to address it's ills.

If you are a paid shill for an entities agenda that runs counter to what's in Americas best interest, well, history will judge you accordingly you can be sure of this.

The fact is that you don't give a damn about the will of the people. Trump won not because of his agenda but because he was not Clinton. There was no mandate. That is why large majorities of voters disapprove of Trump on so many issues.

Forum List

Back