🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama: I've Never Been Briefed on Hillarys Investigation But She's Innocent

thats like Hillary being interviewed, and one of her answers is,,,"What? What Four Dead Americans Who Were Killed Under My Watch"?

Anyone who gets real news knows this is only a reaction to a tidal wave of bought off, ignorant RW BS...

Nothing like influencing an investigation.
So if he never has been briefed on the investigation why is he saying she did not jeopardize national security?
Why is he giving his opinion on a pending case?

File it under Trayvon Could Have Been My Son

Obama to Fox News: No politics in Hillary Clinton email investigation

He gave his opinion because he was asked.
Lamest excuse yet for a President commenting on a pending criminal case. Congradulations.

So if he never has been briefed on the investigation why is he saying she did not jeopardize national security?

Lamest excuse yet for a President commenting on a pending criminal case. Congradulations.

What would your complaint be if he refused to answer the question. Just admit that there is nothing he can say that won't elicit right wing whining.

What would your complaint be if he refused to answer the question. Just admit that there is nothing he can say that won't elicit right wing whining.
Every one with at least a third grade education knows he should have just said the investigation is in progress so no comment.

Obama did not say that! Geez, every right wing thread in this place is premised on lies .

Every one with at least a third grade education knows he should have just said the investigation is in progress so no comment.

Crazy right wingers would have claimed that was proof of him trying to distance himself from her. You know that's true.

"I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI — not just in this case, but in any case," Obama said..

LOL. Lying sack of shit, as usual.

Fast and Furious ring a bell, asshole? Attorney General perjuring himself and then being let off the hook via prosecutorial discretion by his successor. Nah, no politics involved there....what a load.

Crazy right wingers would have claimed that was proof of him trying to distance himself from her. You know that's true.
Your spinning is at second grade level.

How does Obama know she has never jeopardized national security? He says he has never been briefed.

Forum List

Back