🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama: I've Never Been Briefed on Hillarys Investigation But She's Innocent

What you have to love is the grandiose hypocrisy. When trump says he gets a lot of his news off of tv show, he is an ignoramus. When Obama learns of all the major news through the media, he is just a smart and great multi-tasker. He is so close to toast.

He gave his opinion because he was asked.
Lamest excuse yet for a President commenting on a pending criminal case. Congradulations.

What would your complaint be if he refused to answer the question. Just admit that there is nothing he can say that won't elicit right wing whining.
Every one with at least a third grade education knows he should have just said the investigation is in progress so no comment.

Crazy right wingers would have claimed that was proof of him trying to distance himself from her. You know that's true.
Your spinning is at second grade level.

How does Obama know she has never jeopardized national security? He says he has never been briefed.

He didn't definitively say that was a proven fact------yet. He said that is what he believes. Obviously he hasn't been presented with any evidence otherwise.

Obama did not say that! Geez, every right wing thread in this place is premised on lies .
What didn't Obama say?

He didn't say she was "innocent ". Which is the focus of your thread title . In fact he said she was careless wh the emails .

You are just another right wing hack liar .
He said she never jeopardized classified documents, doofus.

Did he say she was "innocent "? Cause that's what you said . Hack liar that you are .

Lamest excuse yet for a President commenting on a pending criminal case. Congradulations.

What would your complaint be if he refused to answer the question. Just admit that there is nothing he can say that won't elicit right wing whining.
Every one with at least a third grade education knows he should have just said the investigation is in progress so no comment.

Crazy right wingers would have claimed that was proof of him trying to distance himself from her. You know that's true.
Your spinning is at second grade level.

How does Obama know she has never jeopardized national security? He says he has never been briefed.

He didn't definitively say that was a proven fact------yet. He said that is what he believes. Obviously he hasn't been presented with any evidence otherwise.
Your spinning is now an F5.

Obama did not say that! Geez, every right wing thread in this place is premised on lies .
What didn't Obama say?

He didn't say she was "innocent ". Which is the focus of your thread title . In fact he said she was careless wh the emails .

Did he say she was "innocent "? Cause that's what you said . Hack liar that you are .
You think she's being investigated for having a personal email or using personal email to transmit classified intelligence?

What didn't Obama say?

You think she's being investigated for having a personal email or using personal email to transmit classified intelligence?

I don't know . Nothing official has come out .

But you said Obama declared her "innocent " . That is not true , not even close .

What didn't Obama say?

I don't know . Nothing official has come out .

But you said Obama declared her "innocent " . That is not true , not even close .
More BS. The investigation is about handling of secret documents. Which he claims were never mishandled.

Why do you need to lie for the Felon?

Charity from Fuhrer Obozo?

muEnIcW.png

Chris Matthews to Hermit the Frog. ,,,,Now comon Hermit, be honest with me, did u have sex with Miss Piggy.??
Hermit: No! I did not have sex with that Hildabeast, that Miss Piggy, and i am being honest !!

I think we know now that Obama loves to talk.....
More then that he loves to hear himself talk....
He will never say.... I can't comment on that.....
Put a camera and a mic on him....
Ask him a question and stand back and let that mouth go on and on and on...

He knows every minute detail of her treachery and will let her off. She signaled him a few months back by saying "call off your fucking dogs"....what followed that sentence we can only guess. She can tear his "legacy" to shreds from sitting in on Cabinet meetings and everything he's gotten past Congress will be undone by a GOP president. There is ZERO chance Loretta Lynch will indict her.

I have no idea what happened with OJ in the 90's. but hes innocent.

Proof of this is when a leftist interviewer asked with a mocking scowl if Obama intended to "win" the war in Iraq. He replied that "win" wouldn't be a word he'd use. If the interviewer had asked the question in a different way, we'd probably have gotten the "w" word out of him....He's a jellyfish.

Anthony Weener: Look, I have never seen a picture of my penis, and I am pretty sure that the suspect penis seen by millions isnt mine, even though the dude in the pic looks exactly like me

Nothing like influencing an investigation.
So if he never has been briefed on the investigation why is he saying she did not jeopardize national security?
Why is he giving his opinion on a pending case?

File it under Trayvon Could Have Been My Son

Obama to Fox News: No politics in Hillary Clinton email investigation
That's why he can say, "there's not a smidgen of evidence" about anything...he doesn't know anything...and doesn't want to know. He is President Bullshit.

And not one person caught what Mr Obama said... "There is Classified and then there is Classified' BS Mr President. There is Classified and there is unclassified. You destroyed the career of General Petreous because he permitted classified material to be seen by someone who actually had a clearance. But now it's not really classified? I spent the better part of my 22 years in the Army dealing with classified material and operations. I got news for you, what was classified stayed classified or I'd have gone to jail....

obama_color-B.jpeg

Golly gee wiz, I just heard about this scandal on the 6 o'clock news.

Forum List

Back