🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama: I've Never Been Briefed on Hillarys Investigation But She's Innocent

"In March 2011, Gaddafi warned that without unified and stable Libya there would be no one to control countless migrants from Africa and the Middle East from fleeing to Europe. Unlike Western leaders, he apparently understood that millions, not thousands will come, should Tripoli fall.

The Arab Spring, supported by the West, and the US-led military interventions across the Middle East and beyond are largely considered the main factors, which caused the current exodus of refugees. If Western capitals fail to understand the real causes of the overwhelming influx of migrants, increasingly more people will be forced to risk their lives trying to find shelter outside their home countries."

Read more: Gaddafi's Grim Prophecy Comes True: Countless Refugees Swarm Europe

"....the US-led military interventions...."

Who was the President in 2011????

Who engineered this and dozens.......dozens.....of other miserable foreign policy failures??????

Who?

Speak up, Timmy.
The Libyans LOVE getting rid of that lying terrorist a-hole, and are getting close to democracy, dupe.

Sounds exactly like what happened in Iraq. BTW you just posted that Obama lead from the rear so he wasn't responsible for Libya. Now you are giving him credit for nation building, which is it. And I see that those who died at Benghazi don't count to you either.
As casualties in the "war", of course not. Nothing like Iraq.

And apparently to you and mrs. Tuzla, people to forget about.
In no way, hater dupe. But that happened months after the "war" that she was asked about duh. Is there anything you're NOT brainwashed about?

And not one person caught what Mr Obama said... "There is Classified and then there is Classified' BS Mr President. There is Classified and there is unclassified. You destroyed the career of General Petreous because he permitted classified material to be seen by someone who actually had a clearance. But now it's not really classified? I spent the better part of my 22 years in the Army dealing with classified material and operations. I got news for you, what was classified stayed classified or I'd have gone to jail....

I spent six years active duty in the USAF and had a Top Secret clearance and agree with you 100%.
How long were you Secretary of State or in the inner circle? Ay caramba.

Obama learned NOTHING when he tried to interfere in police matters with his "the police acted stupidly" remark.

He is a complete and utter ass with contempt for the judicial system. He should be charged with obstruction of justice for making these types of comments. How in the world can Mrs. Tuzla Clinton, or we the people, have a fair trial, if it came to that after the most powerful man in the world has already claimed her innocents? Claimed without knowing, his own words, the evidence against her.

They both should be in jail but they are American nobility and justice will once again be perverted.

This whole situation proves positively that the left wing could care less about truth or justice.
That cop WAS an idiot. Duh. Is there ANYTHING you're not brainwashed about? No evidence for ANY of your conspiracy theories...

Forum List

Back