🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama: I've Never Been Briefed on Hillarys Investigation But She's Innocent

"In March 2011, Gaddafi warned that without unified and stable Libya there would be no one to control countless migrants from Africa and the Middle East from fleeing to Europe. Unlike Western leaders, he apparently understood that millions, not thousands will come, should Tripoli fall.

The Arab Spring, supported by the West, and the US-led military interventions across the Middle East and beyond are largely considered the main factors, which caused the current exodus of refugees. If Western capitals fail to understand the real causes of the overwhelming influx of migrants, increasingly more people will be forced to risk their lives trying to find shelter outside their home countries."

Read more: Gaddafi's Grim Prophecy Comes True: Countless Refugees Swarm Europe

"....the US-led military interventions...."

Who was the President in 2011????

Who engineered this and dozens.......dozens.....of other miserable foreign policy failures??????

Who?

Speak up, Timmy.
The Libyans LOVE getting rid of that lying terrorist a-hole, and are getting close to democracy, dupe.

None more than the fundamentalist Islamonazis for whom the field has been cleared by this ill advised mistake.

Mistakes, such as Barack Obama, is what you support, isn't it, blanko.

"In March 2011, Gaddafi warned that without unified and stable Libya there would be no one to control countless migrants from Africa and the Middle East from fleeing to Europe. Unlike Western leaders, he apparently understood that millions, not thousands will come, should Tripoli fall.

The Arab Spring, supported by the West, and the US-led military interventions across the Middle East and beyond are largely considered the main factors, which caused the current exodus of refugees. If Western capitals fail to understand the real causes of the overwhelming influx of migrants, increasingly more people will be forced to risk their lives trying to find shelter outside their home countries."

Who engineered this and dozens.......dozens.....of other miserable foreign policy failures??????

Who?

Speak up, Timmy.
The Libyans LOVE getting rid of that lying terrorist a-hole, and are getting close to democracy, dupe.

Sounds exactly like what happened in Iraq. BTW you just posted that Obama lead from the rear so he wasn't responsible for Libya. Now you are giving him credit for nation building, which is it. And I see that those who died at Benghazi don't count to you either.

you do know jon that your republican bashing of hillary would carry much more weight if you didn't bash everything she did or does? soon you'll question whether she uses her right or left hand wiping herself

you do know jon that your republican bashing of hillary would carry much more weight if you didn't bash everything she did or does? soon you'll question whether she uses her right or left hand wiping herself

I heard she has someone do that for her.

You righties are such shameless liars .

Obama didn't start a war with Lybia . The people rose up against a dictator . We just supplied some air protection for the rebels.

I find it interesting that the democrat party is renewing it stance on nation building. And they are doing it the liberal way. Air mailing death. Very interesting.

She deserves every bit she gets. She is a liar without remorse. Both she and Obama are lying hypocrites. First they take no credit for the war in Libya but they want to take credit for the outcome, an outcome they try and paint as a success.

Obama learned NOTHING when he tried to interfere in police matters with his "the police acted stupidly" remark.

He is a complete and utter ass with contempt for the judicial system. He should be charged with obstruction of justice for making these types of comments. How in the world can Mrs. Tuzla Clinton, or we the people, have a fair trial, if it came to that after the most powerful man in the world has already claimed her innocents? Claimed without knowing, his own words, the evidence against her.

They both should be in jail but they are American nobility and justice will once again be perverted.

This whole situation proves positively that the left wing could care less about truth or justice.

Obama learned NOTHING when he tried to interfere in police matters with his "the police acted stupidly" remark.

He is a complete and utter ass with contempt for the judicial system. He should be charged with obstruction of justice for making these types of comments. How in the world can Mrs. Tuzla Clinton, or we the people, have a fair trial, if it came to that after the most powerful man in the world has already claimed her innocents? Claimed without knowing, his own words, the evidence against her.

They both should be in jail but they are American nobility and justice will once again be perverted.

This whole situation proves positively that the left wing could care less about truth or justice.
and the gwb republicans do care ? after their moron got us into an unwinable war and then cut taxes for billionaires...to me justice will start when they hang that murderer gwb from a tree in front of the wh

and god bless obama ,,,,thank the lord freewill he has been our leader for the past 7+ years With another repub there we'd be a 3rd world country...and in 8 years you'll appreciate hillary too

Keep on supporting the lying Mrs. Tuzla Clinton it speaks volumes about the democrat party....

...and any individual who agrees with lies, liars and lying demorats the two political parties should be called liars (D) and truthers (R) :up:

It was hyperbole to illustrate one of her more saddest gaffs. Where she said that no men were lost in Libya.

It was a lie. That's all the right has, and all you have had for a while. I still miss the days when the right had integrity.

Exactly where is the lie? Did she not say that there were no lives lost in Libya? Ask yourself, were four men needlessly lost in Libya? One thing about democrats. I can't say I long for times gone by. They have always been the party of deceit and lies.

But I will say, I don't think she was lying she just forgot about her good friend Stevens. Just like she forgot about him before he was murdered. Keep on supporting the lying Mrs. Tuzla Clinton it speaks volumes about the democrat party.

(VIDEO) Hillary Clinton Tells Chris Matthews "We Didn't Lose A Single Person In Libya" | RedState
She's talking about the police action that saved Bengazi and toppled a terrorist dictator, brainwashed functional MORON. Ay caramba.
Obama should get another Nobel Peace Prize for starting a war with a nation that was no threat to America or American interests.
Everyone BUT hater dupes agree it was the thing to do, especially Libyans...
American war my butt. Wiki: The United Nations Security Council passed an initial resolution on 26 February, freezing the assets of Gaddafi and his inner circle and restricting their travel, and referred the matter to the International Criminal Court for investigation.[37] In early March, Gaddafi's forces rallied, pushed eastwards and re-took several coastal cities before reaching Benghazi. A further UN resolution authorised member states to establish and enforce a no-fly zone over Libya, and to use "all necessary measures" to prevent attacks on civilians.
You could replace the words Saddam and Iraq it would be precisely what happened in Iraq.
It was the UN that declared war on Iraq asshole!

Nothing like influencing an investigation.
So if he never has been briefed on the investigation why is he saying she did not jeopardize national security?
Why is he giving his opinion on a pending case?

File it under Trayvon Could Have Been My Son

Obama to Fox News: No politics in Hillary Clinton email investigation

If they're going to investigate Clinton's emails, they might as well get into Colin Powell & Condi Rice's emails as they apparently have the same issues.
Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts

GoofyBullshit.gif
The usual bullshit lies.
Rice and Powell had their own private server. They had email accounts which 100% went through a Gov. run server.
Wise up asshole!

It was a lie. That's all the right has, and all you have had for a while. I still miss the days when the right had integrity.

Exactly where is the lie? Did she not say that there were no lives lost in Libya? Ask yourself, were four men needlessly lost in Libya? One thing about democrats. I can't say I long for times gone by. They have always been the party of deceit and lies.

But I will say, I don't think she was lying she just forgot about her good friend Stevens. Just like she forgot about him before he was murdered. Keep on supporting the lying Mrs. Tuzla Clinton it speaks volumes about the democrat party.

(VIDEO) Hillary Clinton Tells Chris Matthews "We Didn't Lose A Single Person In Libya" | RedState
She's talking about the police action that saved Bengazi and toppled a terrorist dictator, brainwashed functional MORON. Ay caramba.
Obama should get another Nobel Peace Prize for starting a war with a nation that was no threat to America or American interests.
Everyone BUT hater dupes agree it was the thing to do, especially Libyans...
American war my butt. Wiki: The United Nations Security Council passed an initial resolution on 26 February, freezing the assets of Gaddafi and his inner circle and restricting their travel, and referred the matter to the International Criminal Court for investigation.[37] In early March, Gaddafi's forces rallied, pushed eastwards and re-took several coastal cities before reaching Benghazi. A further UN resolution authorised member states to establish and enforce a no-fly zone over Libya, and to use "all necessary measures" to prevent attacks on civilians.
You could replace the words Saddam and Iraq it would be precisely what happened in Iraq.
It was the UN that declared war on Iraq asshole!
BS.

Who?

Speak up, Timmy.

Sounds exactly like what happened in Iraq. BTW you just posted that Obama lead from the rear so he wasn't responsible for Libya. Now you are giving him credit for nation building, which is it. And I see that those who died at Benghazi don't count to you either.
As casualties in the "war", of course not. Nothing like Iraq.

Nothing like influencing an investigation.
So if he never has been briefed on the investigation why is he saying she did not jeopardize national security?
Why is he giving his opinion on a pending case?

File it under Trayvon Could Have Been My Son

Obama to Fox News: No politics in Hillary Clinton email investigation

He gave his opinion because he was asked.

True, and he knows the FBI and the DOJ will pay absolutely no attention to what their boss says. LMFAO

I think we know now that Obama loves to talk.....
More then that he loves to hear himself talk....
He will never say.... I can't comment on that.....
Put a camera and a mic on him....
Ask him a question and stand back and let that mouth go on and on and on...
I have no idea what happened with OJ in the 90's. but hes innocent.

Why is he in Prison and why did he lose the civil lawsuit for killing his wife and her friend?

And not one person caught what Mr Obama said... "There is Classified and then there is Classified' BS Mr President. There is Classified and there is unclassified. You destroyed the career of General Petreous because he permitted classified material to be seen by someone who actually had a clearance. But now it's not really classified? I spent the better part of my 22 years in the Army dealing with classified material and operations. I got news for you, what was classified stayed classified or I'd have gone to jail....

I spent six years active duty in the USAF and had a Top Secret clearance and agree with you 100%.

Who?

Speak up, Timmy.

As casualties in the "war", of course not. Nothing like Iraq.

And apparently to you and mrs. Tuzla, people to forget about.

Forum List

Back