🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama: I've Never Been Briefed on Hillarys Investigation But She's Innocent

Nothing like influencing an investigation.
So if he never has been briefed on the investigation why is he saying she did not jeopardize national security?
Why is he giving his opinion on a pending case?

File it under Trayvon Could Have Been My Son

Obama to Fox News: No politics in Hillary Clinton email investigation

he didnt really say she was innocent

he said she didnt mean too

--LOL

I told a cop that I didn't mean to go over the speed limit. He replied that he means to give me a ticket.

So if he never has been briefed on the investigation why is he saying she did not jeopardize national security?

--LOL

I told a cop that I didn't mean to go over the speed limit. He replied that he means to give me a ticket.

yes in fact having to "mean too" isnt a requirement to the possible crime(s) being investigated

--LOL

yes in fact having to "mean too" isnt a requirement to the possible crime(s) being investigated

I am sure most liberals don't "mean to" be so wrong about so many things.

could it be he knows the law and so does Hillery could that be it??? the only place you hear this from , it comes from fox noise and the washington post... why just about 2 to 3 weeks ago ... Fox ran with they have 147 FBI agents looking at her emails ...then they said they found all these classified Emails on it ... heres what the real reporters found out ... instead of going to some republican congressmen like fox did and the washington post did, these reporters when to the source... heres what the FBI said ... the can't comment on how many agents are working on it ... the FBA stated they can say its less the 12 agents on it ... they also said they didn't find any emails marked as classified or top secret ... but they did find some that could be reclassified as classified... which means they haven't found her in violation of the law...
The "statements" you quote are NOT from the FBI! The FBI has made no formal announcements on the case. They were 'attributed to' someone not authorized to speak for the FBI.
God you're an idiot!

I've Never Been Briefed on Hillarys Investigation But She's Innocent

what a huge load of :bsflag:

i have never been briefed nor told Obamhussein is Americas biggest ever traitor but he is!! :up:

The country got exactly what the majority of voters wanted, hence deserved.
The fucking 'OJ jury' and White guilt LIB soccer moms and LIB 'man-bun' pussies got what they wanted.
If the voters decide to have a live long criminal grifter old lying witch and her sexual predator husband run the country for the next four years so be it.
Bet Wall Street will be happy. And all the global criminals too.

thats like Hillary being interviewed, and one of her answers is,,,"What? What Four Dead Americans Who Were Killed Under My Watch"?

When did she give that for an answer to any question?

It was hyperbole to illustrate one of her more saddest gaffs. Where she said that no men were lost in Libya.

It was a lie. That's all the right has, and all you have had for a while. I still miss the days when the right had integrity.

thats like Hillary being interviewed, and one of her answers is,,,"What? What Four Dead Americans Who Were Killed Under My Watch"?

It was hyperbole to illustrate one of her more saddest gaffs. Where she said that no men were lost in Libya.

It was a lie. That's all the right has, and all you have had for a while. I still miss the days when the right had integrity.

Exactly where is the lie? Did she not say that there were no lives lost in Libya? Ask yourself, were four men needlessly lost in Libya? One thing about democrats. I can't say I long for times gone by. They have always been the party of deceit and lies.

But I will say, I don't think she was lying she just forgot about her good friend Stevens. Just like she forgot about him before he was murdered. Keep on supporting the lying Mrs. Tuzla Clinton it speaks volumes about the democrat party.

(VIDEO) Hillary Clinton Tells Chris Matthews "We Didn't Lose A Single Person In Libya" | RedState

Exactly where is the lie? Did she not say that there were no lives lost in Libya? Ask yourself, were four men needlessly lost in Libya? One thing about democrats. I can't say I long for times gone by. They have always been the party of deceit and lies.

But I will say, I don't think she was lying she just forgot about her good friend Stevens. Just like she forgot about him before he was murdered. Keep on supporting the lying Mrs. Tuzla Clinton it speaks volumes about the democrat party.

(VIDEO) Hillary Clinton Tells Chris Matthews "We Didn't Lose A Single Person In Libya" | RedState

The lie was your claim that Hillary said ""What? What Four Dead Americans Who Were Killed Under My Watch"?

Amazing how much total bs you've been brainwashed with, dupe.

I live in Arizona, dickwad....and you don't know shit about Fast and Furious.
I believe in our justice system, not the Pub Propaganda Machine.
So you believe in the justice system?
So that means you agree with the verdicts in the 'T-Boner' and 'Big Mike' cases right?
Ya fucking right asshole!
What RW idiocy are you referring to?

She's talking about the police action that saved Bengazi and toppled a terrorist dictator, brainwashed functional MORON. Ay caramba.

Hillary E mail issue is clearly a "nothing burger"....

Yep, the FBI always assigns over 100 agents on nothing burgers.

Nothing will come of it, they are just working extra hard to cover for the establishment and Mrs. Tuzla Clinton.
The FBI says less than 40, dupe. But stick with the RW BS...Only the dupes haven't gotten the message.
The FBI has said NOTHING! you fucking idiot!
Some fucking 'man-bun' LIB claims the famous 'source' said something.
Fucking grow up or move on!

Hillary E mail issue is clearly a "nothing burger"....

Yep, the FBI always assigns over 100 agents on nothing burgers.

Nothing will come of it, they are just working extra hard to cover for the establishment and Mrs. Tuzla Clinton.
The FBI says less than 40, dupe. But stick with the RW BS...Only the dupes haven't gotten the message.
The FBI has said NOTHING! you fucking idiot!
Some fucking 'man-bun' LIB claims the famous 'source' said something.
Fucking grow up or move on!
Maybe you should try a real news outlet sometime, dupe. The more you listen to Fox or Rush, the less you know.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...i-agents-working-clinton-email-inquiry-n54802

In the real world, this is a non story until there's evidence of real wrong doing. Which isn't going to happen, Foxbots.

The FBI has to do this to prove the tidal wave of RW BS is wrong. The 24/7 media loves the controversy and ratings...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back