🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama: I've Never Been Briefed on Hillarys Investigation But She's Innocent

Obama taking credit at 4:00

Why not . He gets blamed for everything .

You credit W for getting Hussein? I don't, I credit the military. Just like Bin Laden

You’re an idiot though. Nobody gives 2 shits what you think.

That the royal we, Queen Elizabeth? Or are you delusional and arrogant enough to believe you actually speak for everybody?

A serious question though. What makes you insecure and shallow enough to think your own opinion doesn't count and everybody simply has to agree with you to give your opinion any weight?

I’ll speak for Historians, sure. 99.9% of them anyway who attribute the actions of the military with the President. As stated and is the case; you’re an idiot. It’s not my opinion—its simply the way it has always been. Pitchers have a winning/losing record as do coaches. It is what we go by.

You credit W for getting Hussein? I don't, I credit the military. Just like Bin Laden

That the royal we, Queen Elizabeth? Or are you delusional and arrogant enough to believe you actually speak for everybody?

A serious question though. What makes you insecure and shallow enough to think your own opinion doesn't count and everybody simply has to agree with you to give your opinion any weight?

I’ll speak for Historians, sure. 99.9% of them anyway who attribute the actions of the military with the President. As stated and is the case; you’re an idiot. It’s not my opinion—its simply the way it has always been. Pitchers have a winning/losing record as do coaches. It is what we go by.

But Obama is reportedly a "catcher".

:eek:

Your fantasies about Obama’s junk are your own business. You conservatives are mostly repressed gay men they say. You just endorsed that stereotype. Congratulations.

So you're thinking people aren't smart enough to bribe her now for payback later? That's ridiculous, they clearly are. Corporations, special interests, big donors, Wall Street, all of them. You're being a silly girl

Gee more speculation on your part. How surprising. Not. You’re just a little silly boy who doesn’t know shit but you have quite the imagination. Now run along sonny; grown folks are talking.

I'm imagining that special interests line the pockets of Presidential candidates and expect to be paid back if they are elected? Seriously? That's "speculation" on my part?

:wtf:

You have a brain injury?

All you do is speculate.

Obama is divisive—speculation
Obama took personal credit for killing OBL—speculation
Clinton is taking money for political favors even though she isn’t in office—speculation.

Maybe you should give your plumber an extra $20 on the next service call, he/she may run for mayor someday.

Dumbass.
You clearl have a brain injury.
But I can spell “clearly” correctly….some here cannot.
Obama is divisive.
He is no more or less divisive than any other political figure. You hate him for whatever reasons you have; when you don’t give the President credit for what his military does (a time honored tradition dating back to Washington), it reeks of racism because he is the ONLY black president and he is the ONLY president to not get credit for being CIC. What other reason do you have?

That is proven every day when he dismisses opposition as being politically motivated or racist or whatever.
Gee, a President dismissing his opposition. How unusual. Any other tall tales you want to spin Shirley? He rarely (if ever) has chalked it up to racism himself though.

Obama did take personal credit for killing oBL
Total lie.
Clintong has been taking money for political favors forever.
Not sure who Clintong is but HRC hasn’t been a lawmaker for 8 years or in government for 4.

Look at the book Clinton Cash, where he lays out the case.
Certainly you can quote where the case is laid out.

Of course if it were true, she’d be in jail. But she isn’t so it must not be true.
You are truly the stupid of the stupid on this board. Pretending that "they all do it" is all you have left.
Show me another sitting president who uses language like this about his opposition:

Gee more speculation on your part. How surprising. Not. You’re just a little silly boy who doesn’t know shit but you have quite the imagination. Now run along sonny; grown folks are talking.

I'm imagining that special interests line the pockets of Presidential candidates and expect to be paid back if they are elected? Seriously? That's "speculation" on my part?

You have a brain injury?

All you do is speculate.

Clinton is taking money for political favors even though she isn’t in office—speculation.

Maybe you should give your plumber an extra $20 on the next service call, he/she may run for mayor someday.

Dumbass.
Obama is divisive.
He is no more or less divisive than any other political figure. You hate him for whatever reasons you have; when you don’t give the President credit for what his military does (a time honored tradition dating back to Washington), it reeks of racism because he is the ONLY black president and he is the ONLY president to not get credit for being CIC. What other reason do you have?

That is proven every day when he dismisses opposition as being politically motivated or racist or whatever.
Gee, a President dismissing his opposition. How unusual. Any other tall tales you want to spin Shirley? He rarely (if ever) has chalked it up to racism himself though.

Total lie.
Not sure who Clintong is but HRC hasn’t been a lawmaker for 8 years or in government for 4.

Of course if it were true, she’d be in jail. But she isn’t so it must not be true.
You are truly the stupid of the stupid on this board. Pretending that "they all do it" is all you have left.
Show me another sitting president who uses language like this about his opposition:

Show me another Congress that shouted “you liar” or “you lie” during a Presidential address. Never happened to any other President. Maybe that is the “unknown precedent” Obama talked about….

You have a brain injury?

All you do is speculate.

Dumbass.
Obama is divisive.

Total lie.

Show me another Congress that shouted “you liar” or “you lie” during a Presidential address. Never happened to any other President. Maybe that is the “unknown precedent” Obama talked about….

So you cannot meet the challenge and deflect to a congressman. Who was correct, btw. Obama did lie.
You're such a lightweight

your immaturity is showing its face. When the military carries out a mission that was ordered by the Commander in chief, the military gets the credit for the success of the mission. If the mission fails due to poor implementation of the orders given, the military takes the blame. If the mission fails due to inappropriate rules of combat levied by the Commanding Officer, it is the blame of the commanding officer.

Sadly, to an immature individual like yourself....you know...one of those that want but will never truly give (unless it is convenient), such an understanding of who gets credit and who gets the blame is hard to grasp. Thus why you are so easily able to paint the scenarios to accommodate your narrative.

And by the way, Sparky.....Bin Laden was never accused of killing 3000 Americans. He was accused of giving the order to those that actually killed 3000 Americans. Yes, that makes him guilty as an accomplice. But not guilty of pulling the trigger.

Go back to "getting" til there is no more to get

I'm painting scenarios !??

Simple question. Does obama get any credit for "getting" bin laden?

Let's face it. Whenever people pull this "it's the military who got him" line it's because their obama derangement syndrome will not allow them to say anything nice about the prez .

But it can rain on Sunday and they will blame Obama .

So if we think with both Hussein (W) and Bin Laden (O) the credit goes to the military, obviously we're biased against O. Got it, wheel chair boy. Timmy!

Well if bin Laden does not get any credit , why bother hunting him down?
Ay caramba. O gave them the mission and the resources, then gave the go-ahead on an iffy mission. Booosh gave OBL a pass. A catastrophe in every possible way....
Bill Clinton the sexual predator was handed OBL on a fucking silver platter twice by the military and he was too busy predating on women to pay any attention.
You are a brainwashed functional MORON. He just missed him. I'm sure all the bs insults and talk he was just wagging the dog to distract from Monica were very helpful, jackass dupe.

Fine . Then what did bin laden do? He authorized the 911 attacks, but according to you that means nothing .

And while we are at it, you must also credit the military for that disaster of An Iraq war . Cause they carried it out .
your immaturity is showing its face. When the military carries out a mission that was ordered by the Commander in chief, the military gets the credit for the success of the mission. If the mission fails due to poor implementation of the orders given, the military takes the blame. If the mission fails due to inappropriate rules of combat levied by the Commanding Officer, it is the blame of the commanding officer.

Sadly, to an immature individual like yourself....you know...one of those that want but will never truly give (unless it is convenient), such an understanding of who gets credit and who gets the blame is hard to grasp. Thus why you are so easily able to paint the scenarios to accommodate your narrative.

And by the way, Sparky.....Bin Laden was never accused of killing 3000 Americans. He was accused of giving the order to those that actually killed 3000 Americans. Yes, that makes him guilty as an accomplice. But not guilty of pulling the trigger.

Let's face it. Whenever people pull this "it's the military who got him" line it's because their obama derangement syndrome will not allow them to say anything nice about the prez .

So if we think with both Hussein (W) and Bin Laden (O) the credit goes to the military, obviously we're biased against O. Got it, wheel chair boy. Timmy!

It's his job. Obviously if you've ever had a job you were at the bottom of the totem pole. As a career manager, manager consultant, my job is managing effective people and giving credit to my teams. The credit I get is for managing the team. That's Obama's job, manage the team and give them the credit for doing the job. Since he's never had a job either, he doesn't know that either

Fine . Then what did bin laden do? He authorized the 911 attacks, but according to you that means nothing .

And while we are at it, you must also credit the military for that disaster of An Iraq war . Cause they carried it out .

Obama gets absolutely no credit for getting Bin Laden. He didn't. After years of the military and other agencies searching for him, he was approached by his military leaders with the location of Bin Laden and a plan to get him. As commander in chief he gave the order to carry out the plan the military devised.

So.....

The military found Bin Laden
The military planned the mission
The military carried out the mission
The military successfully completed the mission.
Obama gave the approval for the mission.

Does that sound like Obama "got Bin Laden"?

Curious.....the Janitor that rings the first class bell in High School.....does he get credit for all the lessons learned that day?

Let's go with your analogy . If that school gets the highest test scores in the district, you don't give the principle any credit ? Because she didn't teach a class ?

You keep using the word, "any." The discussion is getting bin Laden. Obama had nothing to do with that. He did occupy a desk while the military got him, is that the credit you want? I'll give him that, he sat behind a desk successfully while the military got bin Laden.

Sparky...

If Bin Laden did not plan 9/11, then he is not responsible. But he did.

If Obama was the one who planned the mission to get Bin Laden, then he gets credit. But he didn't plan it. We know that. He is not qualified to plan a military mission.

Obama didn't gather intelligence, interpret it or figure anything out from it and he had nothing to do with planning or executing the raid. The military did all that. Just like W and Hussein

Strawman, I didn't say I don't "attribute the actions of the military with the President." I said the President had nothing to do with getting bin Laden. He had nothing to do with the intelligence or the operation. He sat behind a desk.

If you do something at work, it's your boss's job to give you credit, not take it. That doesn't mean your boss doesn't get credit for being a good manager. Maybe they are. Obama's not, but that's irrelevant to this discussion. But either way, he had nothing to do with the operation other than taking credit for it. "Credit" for the operation goes to the people who did it. He wasn't one of them

quite mature of a response.

It doesn’t have to be mature to be correct.

True, but like here if it's not mature, it's probably not correct

Your fantasies about Obama’s junk are your own business. You conservatives are mostly repressed gay men they say. You just endorsed that stereotype. Congratulations.

He said "catcher," that's not Obama's junk, it's the pitcher's junk. There's certainly a sexual connotation to the left's obsession with his blackness and his junk though

You have a brain injury?

All you do is speculate.

Dumbass.
Obama is divisive.

Total lie.

He was right, but he was in the wrong

All you do is speculate.

Dumbass.
Obama is divisive.

Total lie.

So you cannot meet the challenge and deflect to a congressman. Who was correct, btw. Obama did lie.

She had to say "during a Presidential address" because otherwise we could go right to Harry Reid calling W a "loser"

Hillary is a bus stop rat bag old hag incompetent piece of shit that couldn't run a laundrymat. Hence, the braindead communist leftist dims love her to death. Fuckin idiots.

It's his job. Obviously if you've ever had a job you were at the bottom of the totem pole. As a career manager, manager consultant, my job is managing effective people and giving credit to my teams. The credit I get is for managing the team. That's Obama's job, manage the team and give them the credit for doing the job. Since he's never had a job either, he doesn't know that either
Of course he's had jobs, brainwashed functional moron. And he directed the military to go after OBL with all they had, AND gave the green light for an iffy, risky mission. Hater dupes!

Obama is divisive.

Total lie.

She had to say "during a Presidential address" because otherwise we could go right to Harry Reid calling W a "loser"

There's a helluva big difference DUH.

Forum List

Back