🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama: I've Never Been Briefed on Hillarys Investigation But She's Innocent

And all of the people who have made contributions to past/present/and future politicians didn’t expect anything either?

Yes, they did!

But of course the rules for Clinton are different…right?
No, that's my point, it's you who thinks Clinton is different. Virginal, saintly, above corruption. The Clintons are the new Gods. Here's how you know I think politicians are all for sale. I said they are all for sale. Geez

And I said that exactly when?

Are you even reading your own posts when you write them? You kept denying that anyone would pay money to Hillary Leona when she's not in political office and considered anything anyone who is paying her now would want anything back as imagination and speculation. I keep saying they are all for sale.

My solution to government is to make it small. You can't fight political corruption, they are all dirty. So give them at least as little power as possible

How long you think they’ve been dirty and corrupt fool?

Politicians? Forever. They just never had so much power before

And all of the people who have made contributions to past/present/and future politicians didn’t expect anything either?

Yes, they did!

But of course the rules for Clinton are different…right?
No, that's my point, it's you who thinks Clinton is different. Virginal, saintly, above corruption. The Clintons are the new Gods. Here's how you know I think politicians are all for sale. I said they are all for sale. Geez

And I said that exactly when?

Are you even reading your own posts when you write them? You kept denying that anyone would pay money to Hillary Leona when she's not in political office and considered anything anyone who is paying her now would want anything back as imagination and speculation. I keep saying they are all for sale.

My solution to government is to make it small. You can't fight political corruption, they are all dirty. So give them at least as little power as possible

How long you think they’ve been dirty and corrupt fool?
you don't think most, if not all politicians at the federal level do not assist their primary donors?

How long have you been so naïve?

Obama taking credit at 4:00

Why not . He gets blamed for everything .

You credit W for getting Hussein? I don't, I credit the military. Just like Bin Laden

Fine . Then what did bin laden do? He authorized the 911 attacks, but according to you that means nothing .

And while we are at it, you must also credit the military for that disaster of An Iraq war . Cause they carried it out .

your immaturity is showing its face. When the military carries out a mission that was ordered by the Commander in chief, the military gets the credit for the success of the mission. If the mission fails due to poor implementation of the orders given, the military takes the blame. If the mission fails due to inappropriate rules of combat levied by the Commanding Officer, it is the blame of the commanding officer.

Sadly, to an immature individual like yourself....you know...one of those that want but will never truly give (unless it is convenient), such an understanding of who gets credit and who gets the blame is hard to grasp. Thus why you are so easily able to paint the scenarios to accommodate your narrative.

And by the way, Sparky.....Bin Laden was never accused of killing 3000 Americans. He was accused of giving the order to those that actually killed 3000 Americans. Yes, that makes him guilty as an accomplice. But not guilty of pulling the trigger.

Go back to "getting" til there is no more to get

I'm painting scenarios !??

Simple question. Does obama get any credit for "getting" bin laden?

Let's face it. Whenever people pull this "it's the military who got him" line it's because their obama derangement syndrome will not allow them to say anything nice about the prez .

But it can rain on Sunday and they will blame Obama .

You credit W for getting Hussein? I don't, I credit the military. Just like Bin Laden

Fine . Then what did bin laden do? He authorized the 911 attacks, but according to you that means nothing .

And while we are at it, you must also credit the military for that disaster of An Iraq war . Cause they carried it out .

your immaturity is showing its face. When the military carries out a mission that was ordered by the Commander in chief, the military gets the credit for the success of the mission. If the mission fails due to poor implementation of the orders given, the military takes the blame. If the mission fails due to inappropriate rules of combat levied by the Commanding Officer, it is the blame of the commanding officer.

Sadly, to an immature individual like yourself....you know...one of those that want but will never truly give (unless it is convenient), such an understanding of who gets credit and who gets the blame is hard to grasp. Thus why you are so easily able to paint the scenarios to accommodate your narrative.

And by the way, Sparky.....Bin Laden was never accused of killing 3000 Americans. He was accused of giving the order to those that actually killed 3000 Americans. Yes, that makes him guilty as an accomplice. But not guilty of pulling the trigger.

Let's face it. Whenever people pull this "it's the military who got him" line it's because their obama derangement syndrome will not allow them to say anything nice about the prez .

So if we think with both Hussein (W) and Bin Laden (O) the credit goes to the military, obviously we're biased against O. Got it, wheel chair boy. Timmy!

Obama gets absolutely no credit for getting Bin Laden. He didn't. After years of the military and other agencies searching for him, he was approached by his military leaders with the location of Bin Laden and a plan to get him. As commander in chief he gave the order to carry out the plan the military devised.

So.....

The military found Bin Laden
The military planned the mission
The military carried out the mission
The military successfully completed the mission.
Obama gave the approval for the mission.

Does that sound like Obama "got Bin Laden"?

Curious.....the Janitor that rings the first class bell in High School.....does he get credit for all the lessons learned that day?

So if we think with both Hussein (W) and Bin Laden (O) the credit goes to the military, obviously we're biased against O. Got it, wheel chair boy. Timmy!

Well if bin Laden does not get any credit , why bother hunting him down?

And of course no evidence of policy changes- OR that they lobbied the State Department...Hillary had no contact with the Foundation during that time. Very scary, dupes.
FBI has her under investigation.
Amazing someone on a political board isn't even aware of the basic facts as to major issues going on with his candidate.
Ignorance bordering on stupidity.
Only to shut up functional morons like you and the bs PPM. Did she still kill Foster? lol

More tin foil for you! Suicide proved by five different agencies, brainwashed functional morons. Very illuminating about RWNJs...

Based on your logic....Bill CLinton killed 3000 Americans when he did not get Bin Laden when he had the chance.

You voting for the wife of a mass murderer Sparky?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Ay caramba. O gave them the mission and the resources, then gave the go-ahead on an iffy mission. Booosh gave OBL a pass. A catastrophe in every possible way....

Obama gets absolutely no credit for getting Bin Laden. He didn't. After years of the military and other agencies searching for him, he was approached by his military leaders with the location of Bin Laden and a plan to get him. As commander in chief he gave the order to carry out the plan the military devised.

So.....

Curious.....the Janitor that rings the first class bell in High School.....does he get credit for all the lessons learned that day?

Let's go with your analogy . If that school gets the highest test scores in the district, you don't give the principle any credit ? Because she didn't teach a class ?

Sparky...

If Bin Laden did not plan 9/11, then he is not responsible. But he did.

If Obama was the one who planned the mission to get Bin Laden, then he gets credit. But he didn't plan it. We know that. He is not qualified to plan a military mission.

Based on your logic....Bill CLinton killed 3000 Americans when he did not get Bin Laden when he had the chance.

You voting for the wife of a mass murderer Sparky?
LOL. And Pubs were blaring that Bill was just wagging the dog. What total a-holes and chumps...

So.....

Let's go with your analogy . If that school gets the highest test scores in the district, you don't give the principle any credit ? Because she didn't teach a class ?
you don't get it Sparky.
My guess is because you don't want to.

A President is Commander In Chief because it is how our system defines him. But he is not truly part of the military and has absolutely no hand in devising military missions.

He simply has his JCoS who come to him with the plan....and he customarily gives the OK. But he plays no role in devising the plan or carrying out the plan.

You mean like the fucking are still to Bush?
Bonobo was told a dozen times by the top military they had OBL in their sights. The fucking monkey WAITED until the perfect political climate to give the go-ahead!
What a piece of shit!

Ay caramba. O gave them the mission and the resources, then gave the go-ahead on an iffy mission. Booosh gave OBL a pass. A catastrophe in every possible way....
Bill Clinton the sexual predator was handed OBL on a fucking silver platter twice by the military and he was too busy predating on women to pay any attention.

So.....

That's right asshole!
The teachers in the classroom deserve all the credit!
The fucking principle doesn't even hire any of the teachers!
The same as the military deserves 100% of the credit for getting OBL.
Bonobo, the first and LAST AA president did fuck all!
The asshole was biting his toenails when the military were risking their lives to take out OBL.

Righties bend time and space to discredit obama .

This whole thread is based on a right wing lie as obama never said hillary was innocent.
He said he "believes" Hillary is innocent asshole!

Oh really ? Wheres that quote?

He said this :Obama also said, "I continue to believe that she has not jeopardized America’s national security."

So.....

you don't get it Sparky.
My guess is because you don't want to.

A President is Commander In Chief because it is how our system defines him. But he is not truly part of the military and has absolutely no hand in devising military missions.

He simply has his JCoS who come to him with the plan....and he customarily gives the OK. But he plays no role in devising the plan or carrying out the plan.

I love how u expand your definition of "credit" just enough to exclude the prez.

I bet you can't even bring yourself to give him credit for anything positive . Go ahead! Say somthing nice !

Forum List

Back