šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Obama: I've Never Been Briefed on Hillarys Investigation But She's Innocent

All you do is speculate.

Obama is divisiveā€”speculation
Obama took personal credit for killing OBLā€”speculation
Clinton is taking money for political favors even though she isnā€™t in officeā€”speculation.

Maybe you should give your plumber an extra $20 on the next service call, he/she may run for mayor someday.

Dumbass.
You clearl have a brain injury.
But I can spell ā€œclearlyā€ correctlyā€¦.some here cannot.
Obama is divisive.
He is no more or less divisive than any other political figure. You hate him for whatever reasons you have; when you donā€™t give the President credit for what his military does (a time honored tradition dating back to Washington), it reeks of racism because he is the ONLY black president and he is the ONLY president to not get credit for being CIC. What other reason do you have?

That is proven every day when he dismisses opposition as being politically motivated or racist or whatever.
Gee, a President dismissing his opposition. How unusual. Any other tall tales you want to spin Shirley? He rarely (if ever) has chalked it up to racism himself though.

Obama did take personal credit for killing oBL
Total lie.
Clintong has been taking money for political favors forever.
Not sure who Clintong is but HRC hasnā€™t been a lawmaker for 8 years or in government for 4.

Look at the book Clinton Cash, where he lays out the case.
Certainly you can quote where the case is laid out.

Of course if it were true, sheā€™d be in jail. But she isnā€™t so it must not be true.
You are truly the stupid of the stupid on this board. Pretending that "they all do it" is all you have left.
Show me another sitting president who uses language like this about his opposition:

Show me another Congress that shouted ā€œyou liarā€ or ā€œyou lieā€ during a Presidential address. Never happened to any other President. Maybe that is the ā€œunknown precedentā€ Obama talked aboutā€¦.

So you cannot meet the challenge and deflect to a congressman. Who was correct, btw. Obama did lie.
You're such a lightweight

Presidents criticizing Congress is as old as the institutions themselves Shirley. You just donā€™t like it because it hurts your famine political sensitivities. Never before did a Democrat call the long lineage of Republican POTUS/Liars a ā€œliarā€ during an address. When it does, you of course defend it.

Why not . He gets blamed for everything .

You credit W for getting Hussein? I don't, I credit the military. Just like Bin Laden

Youā€™re an idiot though. Nobody gives 2 shits what you think.

That the royal we, Queen Elizabeth? Or are you delusional and arrogant enough to believe you actually speak for everybody?

A serious question though. What makes you insecure and shallow enough to think your own opinion doesn't count and everybody simply has to agree with you to give your opinion any weight?

Iā€™ll speak for Historians, sure. 99.9% of them anyway who attribute the actions of the military with the President. As stated and is the case; youā€™re an idiot. Itā€™s not my opinionā€”its simply the way it has always been. Pitchers have a winning/losing record as do coaches. It is what we go by.

Strawman, I didn't say I don't "attribute the actions of the military with the President." I said the President had nothing to do with getting bin Laden. He had nothing to do with the intelligence or the operation. He sat behind a desk.

If you do something at work, it's your boss's job to give you credit, not take it. That doesn't mean your boss doesn't get credit for being a good manager. Maybe they are. Obama's not, but that's irrelevant to this discussion. But either way, he had nothing to do with the operation other than taking credit for it. "Credit" for the operation goes to the people who did it. He wasn't one of them

One more timeā€¦Presidents have historically gotten the credit/blame for their military operations. Youā€™re in the extreme minority when you say they donā€™t deserve it.

Why not . He gets blamed for everything .

You credit W for getting Hussein? I don't, I credit the military. Just like Bin Laden

quite mature of a response.

It doesnā€™t have to be mature to be correct.

True, but like here if it's not mature, it's probably not correct

In this case it was. Youā€™re an idiot.

That the royal we, Queen Elizabeth? Or are you delusional and arrogant enough to believe you actually speak for everybody?

A serious question though. What makes you insecure and shallow enough to think your own opinion doesn't count and everybody simply has to agree with you to give your opinion any weight?

Iā€™ll speak for Historians, sure. 99.9% of them anyway who attribute the actions of the military with the President. As stated and is the case; youā€™re an idiot. Itā€™s not my opinionā€”its simply the way it has always been. Pitchers have a winning/losing record as do coaches. It is what we go by.

But Obama is reportedly a "catcher".

:eek:

Your fantasies about Obamaā€™s junk are your own business. You conservatives are mostly repressed gay men they say. You just endorsed that stereotype. Congratulations.

He said "catcher," that's not Obama's junk, it's the pitcher's junk. There's certainly a sexual connotation to the left's obsession with his blackness and his junk though

Soggy (probably from masturbating over the image of Obamaā€™s junk in his head) brought up Obamaā€™s sexuality. Did you and he salivate over White presidents this much?

All you do is speculate.

Obama is divisiveā€”speculation
Obama took personal credit for killing OBLā€”speculation
Clinton is taking money for political favors even though she isnā€™t in officeā€”speculation.

Maybe you should give your plumber an extra $20 on the next service call, he/she may run for mayor someday.

Dumbass.
Obama is divisive.
He is no more or less divisive than any other political figure. You hate him for whatever reasons you have; when you donā€™t give the President credit for what his military does (a time honored tradition dating back to Washington), it reeks of racism because he is the ONLY black president and he is the ONLY president to not get credit for being CIC. What other reason do you have?

That is proven every day when he dismisses opposition as being politically motivated or racist or whatever.
Gee, a President dismissing his opposition. How unusual. Any other tall tales you want to spin Shirley? He rarely (if ever) has chalked it up to racism himself though.

Total lie.
Not sure who Clintong is but HRC hasnā€™t been a lawmaker for 8 years or in government for 4.

Of course if it were true, sheā€™d be in jail. But she isnā€™t so it must not be true.
You are truly the stupid of the stupid on this board. Pretending that "they all do it" is all you have left.
Show me another sitting president who uses language like this about his opposition:

Show me another Congress that shouted ā€œyou liarā€ or ā€œyou lieā€ during a Presidential address. Never happened to any other President. Maybe that is the ā€œunknown precedentā€ Obama talked aboutā€¦.

He was right, but he was in the wrong

Youā€™re wrong and you know youā€™re wrong. But thanks for playing.

Obama is divisive.

Total lie.

He was right, but he was in the wrong

Youā€™re wrong and you know youā€™re wrong. But thanks for playing.

You realize I said he was in the wrong for doing that. So you say I was wrong when I said that? LOL

Strawman, I didn't say I don't "attribute the actions of the military with the President." I said the President had nothing to do with getting bin Laden. He had nothing to do with the intelligence or the operation. He sat behind a desk.

If you do something at work, it's your boss's job to give you credit, not take it. That doesn't mean your boss doesn't get credit for being a good manager. Maybe they are. Obama's not, but that's irrelevant to this discussion. But either way, he had nothing to do with the operation other than taking credit for it. "Credit" for the operation goes to the people who did it. He wasn't one of them

One more timeā€¦Presidents have historically gotten the credit/blame for their military operations. Youā€™re in the extreme minority when you say they donā€™t deserve it.

There are military operations themselves, no, Presidents don't get credit for that, and policy, Obama had nothing to do with that. It was our policy to get bin laden since 9/11. Obama had nothing to do with it.

Nothing like influencing an investigation.
So if he never has been briefed on the investigation why is he saying she did not jeopardize national security?
Why is he giving his opinion on a pending case?

File it under Trayvon Could Have Been My Son

Obama to Fox News: No politics in Hillary Clinton email investigation

Even someone who has actually been indicted is "presumed innocent" ....Hillary Clinton has not been indicted and has not been accused of anything...its all innuendo, hints and allegations. It is perfectly appropriate and proper for "Big O " to speak out....

There are military operations themselves, no, Presidents don't get credit for that, and policy, Obama had nothing to do with that. It was our policy to get bin laden since 9/11. Obama had nothing to do with it.

According to you, Hitler gets no blame for killing the jews.

Amazing how you guys see Putin as a ā€œmanly manā€ when he does exactly the same things Obama doesā€”rely on soldiers to carry out his orders==except he orders them to rape and pillage and for some reason you guys support him.

[/QUOTE]

Amazing how you guys see Putin as a ā€œmanly manā€ when he does exactly the same things Obama doesā€”rely on soldiers to carry out his orders==except he orders them to rape and pillage and for some reason you guys support him.

First of all, you don't know what quote marks mean. You created not only a strawman about my view of Putin, but you fabricated a quote, liar.

Second, does Obama get credit for Bergdahl deserting? That happened in his Presidency too

First of all, you don't know what quote marks mean. You created not only a strawman about my view of Putin, but you fabricated a quote, liar.

Second of all, so does Obama get credit for Bergdahl deserting, that happened in his Presidency too

NEWSFLASH: I never quoted you goober.

Obama gets the credit and blame for the military including the Bergdhal incident. He gets blame for the IRS, VA, and Secret Service scandals. He gets credit (or blame if you wish) for Obamacare.

These are not new concepts numb nuts.

Second of all, so does Obama get credit for Bergdahl deserting, that happened in his Presidency too

NewsFlash: That's why I said you don't know what quotemarks mean. Ignoring that it's a strawman, you used quotemarks. That means those literal words were used. You were trying to fabricate a paraphrase, you don't quote paraphrases.

Don't you want our children to get a better education than the crappy government education you got that you don't know the basics of writing your own language?

Obama gets the credit and blame for the military. He gets blame for the IRS, VA, and Secret Service scandals. He gets credit (or blame if you wish) for Obamacare.

So many words, no answer to the question. Is Bergdahl's desertion on him too? He was in the military

So if he never has been briefed on the investigation why is he saying she did not jeopardize national security?

could it be he knows the law and so does Hillery could that be it??? the only place you hear this from , it comes from fox noise and the washington post... why just about 2 to 3 weeks ago ... Fox ran with they have 147 FBI agents looking at her emails ...then they said they found all these classified Emails on it ... heres what the real reporters found out ... instead of going to some republican congressmen like fox did and the washington post did, these reporters when to the source... heres what the FBI said ... the can't comment on how many agents are working on it ... the FBA stated they can say its less the 12 agents on it ... they also said they didn't find any emails marked as classified or top secret ... but they did find some that could be reclassified as classified... which means they haven't found her in violation of the law...

could it be he knows the law and so dose Hillery could that be it??? the only place you hear this from , it comes from fox noise and the washington post... why just about 2 to 3 weeks ago ... Fox ran with they have 147 FBI agents looking at her emails ...then they said they found all these classified Emails on it ... heres what the real reporters found out ... instead of going to some republican congressmen like fox did and the washington post did, these reporters when to the source... heres what the FBI said ... the can't comment on how many agents are working on it ... the FBA stated they can say its less the 12 agents on it ... they also said they didn't find any emails marked as classified or top secret ... but they did find sime that could be reclassified as classified... which means they haven't found her in violation of the law...
If I put classified docs in my private email, 5 minutes after it was discovered my clearance would be suspended, and an hour later I'd be sitting in a room talking to men in black suits with guns under their jackets.

NewsFlash: That's why I said you don't know what quotemarks mean. Ignoring that it's a strawman, you used quotemarks. That means those literal words were used. You were trying to fabricate a paraphrase, you don't quote paraphrases.

Don't you want our children to get a better education than the crappy government education you got that you don't know the basics of writing your own language?
I quoted ā€œmanly manā€; not you shit brains.

Obama gets the credit and blame for the military. He gets blame for the IRS, VA, and Secret Service scandals. He gets credit (or blame if you wish) for Obamacare.

So many words, no answer to the question. Is Bergdahl's desertion on him too? He was in the military

It wasnā€™t an operation shit brains. If there was an operation ā€œBergdhal desertionā€ where he approved the plan to make him defectā€¦yes.

Certainly you can understand the differenceā€¦.or am I drastically overestimating how much mental firepower you have?

I would assume that when he doesn't attend the national security briefings he is not informed of a lot of stuff.

Why do you suppose he has not come out and endorsed Mrs. Tuzla Clinton?

Could it be that since he too used the server he is worried about his own skin?

could it be he knows the law and so dose Hillery could that be it??? the only place you hear this from , it comes from fox noise and the washington post... why just about 2 to 3 weeks ago ... Fox ran with they have 147 FBI agents looking at her emails ...then they said they found all these classified Emails on it ... heres what the real reporters found out ... instead of going to some republican congressmen like fox did and the washington post did, these reporters when to the source... heres what the FBI said ... the can't comment on how many agents are working on it ... the FBA stated they can say its less the 12 agents on it ... they also said they didn't find any emails marked as classified or top secret ... but they did find sime that could be reclassified as classified... which means they haven't found her in violation of the law...
If I put classified docs in my private email, 5 minutes after it was discovered my clearance would be suspended, and an hour later I'd be sitting in a room talking to men in black suits with guns under their jackets.

My sister in law used to do background security checks. If caught looking into the records of someone she knew she would be fired.

Forum List

Back