🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama: I've Never Been Briefed on Hillarys Investigation But She's Innocent

thats like Hillary being interviewed, and one of her answers is,,,"What? What Four Dead Americans Who Were Killed Under My Watch"?

When did she give that for an answer to any question?

It was hyperbole to illustrate one of her more saddest gaffs. Where she said that no men were lost in Libya.

It was a lie. That's all the right has, and all you have had for a while. I still miss the days when the right had integrity.

Exactly where is the lie? Did she not say that there were no lives lost in Libya? Ask yourself, were four men needlessly lost in Libya? One thing about democrats. I can't say I long for times gone by. They have always been the party of deceit and lies.

But I will say, I don't think she was lying she just forgot about her good friend Stevens. Just like she forgot about him before he was murdered. Keep on supporting the lying Mrs. Tuzla Clinton it speaks volumes about the democrat party.

(VIDEO) Hillary Clinton Tells Chris Matthews "We Didn't Lose A Single Person In Libya" | RedState
She's talking about the police action that saved Bengazi and toppled a terrorist dictator, brainwashed functional MORON. Ay caramba.
Obama should get another Nobel Peace Prize for starting a war with a nation that was no threat to America or American interests.

When did she give that for an answer to any question?

It was hyperbole to illustrate one of her more saddest gaffs. Where she said that no men were lost in Libya.

It was a lie. That's all the right has, and all you have had for a while. I still miss the days when the right had integrity.

Exactly where is the lie? Did she not say that there were no lives lost in Libya? Ask yourself, were four men needlessly lost in Libya? One thing about democrats. I can't say I long for times gone by. They have always been the party of deceit and lies.

But I will say, I don't think she was lying she just forgot about her good friend Stevens. Just like she forgot about him before he was murdered. Keep on supporting the lying Mrs. Tuzla Clinton it speaks volumes about the democrat party.

(VIDEO) Hillary Clinton Tells Chris Matthews "We Didn't Lose A Single Person In Libya" | RedState
She's talking about the police action that saved Bengazi and toppled a terrorist dictator, brainwashed functional MORON. Ay caramba.
Obama should get another Nobel Peace Prize for starting a war with a nation that was no threat to America or American interests.
Everyone BUT hater dupes agree it was the thing to do, especially Libyans...
American war my butt. Wiki: The United Nations Security Council passed an initial resolution on 26 February, freezing the assets of Gaddafi and his inner circle and restricting their travel, and referred the matter to the International Criminal Court for investigation.[37] In early March, Gaddafi's forces rallied, pushed eastwards and re-took several coastal cities before reaching Benghazi. A further UN resolution authorised member states to establish and enforce a no-fly zone over Libya, and to use "all necessary measures" to prevent attacks on civilians.

American war my butt. Wiki: The United Nations Security Council passed an initial resolution on 26 February, freezing the assets of Gaddafi and his inner circle and restricting their travel, and referred the matter to the International Criminal Court for investigation.[37] In early March, Gaddafi's forces rallied, pushed eastwards and re-took several coastal cities before reaching Benghazi. A further UN resolution authorised member states to establish and enforce a no-fly zone over Libya, and to use "all necessary measures" to prevent attacks on civilians.
Newsflash: Ghadaffi was fighting ISIS, which happens to be a group civilized people think should be fought. And newsflash: Benghazi is in Libya, doofus.

Obama started a war with a nation that was no threat to America.

Nothing like influencing an investigation.
So if he never has been briefed on the investigation why is he saying she did not jeopardize national security?
Why is he giving his opinion on a pending case?

File it under Trayvon Could Have Been My Son

Obama to Fox News: No politics in Hillary Clinton email investigation
tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

The funny thing is how his voters will believe every word out of his skinny communist racist face.

Newsflash: Ghadaffi was fighting ISIS, which happens to be a group civilized people think should be fought. And newsflash: Benghazi is in Libya, doofus.

between Libya and Iraq obama has handed ISIS an awful lot of weapons

So if he never has been briefed on the investigation why is he saying she did not jeopardize national security?

The funny thing is how his voters will believe every word out of his skinny communist racist face.

And I know that, by "funny," you mean pathetic.

who handed them the iraqui army that gwb disbanded??

Hi there dumb one. Iraq was actually stabilized when obama took over. Oh, I know you don't think that.

Oh, wait a minute. You think the US "invaded" Iraq when in fact the US liberated Iraq. Then again, you and people like you hate everything about this country. I mean everything. So of course you think America "invaded" poor little Iraq.

Also, this country occupies NO ONE. Subjugates NO ONE. So, when the region was stabilized and after the surge worked, the treasonous American hating skinny muslim in chief promptly destabilized it and destroyed ALL of the work done by our troops.

You and everyone like you are nothing but pure scumbags.

Hi there dumb one. Iraq was actually stabilized when obama took over. Oh, I know you don't think that.

Oh, wait a minute. You think the US "invaded" Iraq when in fact the US liberated Iraq. Then again, you and people like you hate everything about this country. I mean everything. So of course you think America "invaded" poor little Iraq.

Also, this country occupies NO ONE. Subjugates NO ONE. So, when the region was stabilized and after the surge worked, the treasonous American hating skinny muslim in chief promptly destabilized it and destroyed ALL of the work done by our troops.

You and everyone like you are nothing but pure scumbags.
maybe the next moron pub in our wh will liberate mexico?? lol are you for real or borowitzing us?

Yes, those sure look like our hardware that we paid for....

isis-1.si.jpg

Our tanks.

as-isis-routs-the-iraqi-army-heres-a-look-at-what-the-jihadists-have-in-their-arsenal.jpg

ISIS-Humvee-600x400-490x326.jpg

BarackObamaportrait.jpg

Bravo mr president. No, bravo. You actually do make your followers proud. You sure make saul alinsky proud.

dhMeAzK.gif

You righties are such shameless liars .

Obama didn't start a war with Lybia . The people rose up against a dictator . We just supplied some air protection for the rebels.

"In March 2011, Gaddafi warned that without unified and stable Libya there would be no one to control countless migrants from Africa and the Middle East from fleeing to Europe. Unlike Western leaders, he apparently understood that millions, not thousands will come, should Tripoli fall.

The Arab Spring, supported by the West, and the US-led military interventions across the Middle East and beyond are largely considered the main factors, which caused the current exodus of refugees. If Western capitals fail to understand the real causes of the overwhelming influx of migrants, increasingly more people will be forced to risk their lives trying to find shelter outside their home countries."

Read more: Gaddafi's Grim Prophecy Comes True: Countless Refugees Swarm Europe

"....the US-led military interventions...."

Who was the President in 2011????

Who engineered this and dozens.......dozens.....of other miserable foreign policy failures??????

Who?

Speak up, Timmy.

"I

Who engineered this and dozens.......dozens.....of other miserable foreign policy failures??????

Who?

Speak up, Timmy.

Obama didn't lead that invasion, remember? The neocons (out of your camp) railed on him constantly for
'leading from behind'

which means, fyi, not leading.

ISIS didn't exist at the time, doofus.
Duh, and the UN asked the allies to protect the civilians in Bengazi. Obama ENDED the war with NO US casualties.

And of course you have no basis for that bs charge, dupe. Commie and racist what a joke, hater dupe.

"In March 2011, Gaddafi warned that without unified and stable Libya there would be no one to control countless migrants from Africa and the Middle East from fleeing to Europe. Unlike Western leaders, he apparently understood that millions, not thousands will come, should Tripoli fall.

The Arab Spring, supported by the West, and the US-led military interventions across the Middle East and beyond are largely considered the main factors, which caused the current exodus of refugees. If Western capitals fail to understand the real causes of the overwhelming influx of migrants, increasingly more people will be forced to risk their lives trying to find shelter outside their home countries."

Read more: Gaddafi's Grim Prophecy Comes True: Countless Refugees Swarm Europe

Who?

Speak up, Timmy.
The Libyans LOVE getting rid of that lying terrorist a-hole, and are getting close to democracy, dupe.

If they're going to investigate Clinton's emails, they might as well get into Colin Powell & Condi Rice's emails as they apparently have the same issues.
Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts

GoofyBullshit.gif

oh eds you know who handed ISIS over a billion dollars worth of arms

the same guy that gave ISIS its start in Libya

additionally some folks say that Hilary is a founding father of ISIS

Forum List

Back