🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama: I've Never Been Briefed on Hillarys Investigation But She's Innocent

Psst...she's running for President and is a presumptive major party candidate. But don't let the facts stand in the way of good fiction; carry on.

Facts are, she doesn’t make policy as a candidate. This is another dream of yours like Obama taking personal credit for killing OBL and his being more divisive than Republicans.

You have shit for brains. Sorry but you’re consistently operating on rumor and some cartoon fantasy you have about how things work.

So you're thinking people aren't smart enough to bribe her now for payback later? That's ridiculous, they clearly are. Corporations, special interests, big donors, Wall Street, all of them. You're being a silly girl

Gee more speculation on your part. How surprising. Not. You’re just a little silly boy who doesn’t know shit but you have quite the imagination. Now run along sonny; grown folks are talking.

I'm imagining that special interests line the pockets of Presidential candidates and expect to be paid back if they are elected? Seriously? That's "speculation" on my part?

:wtf:

You have a brain injury?

All you do is speculate.

Obama is divisive—speculation
Obama took personal credit for killing OBL—speculation
Clinton is taking money for political favors even though she isn’t in office—speculation.

Maybe you should give your plumber an extra $20 on the next service call, he/she may run for mayor someday.

Dumbass.
You clearl have a brain injury.
Obama is divisive. That is proven every day when he dismisses opposition as being politically motivated or racist or whatever.
Obama did take personal credit for killing oBL
Clintong has been taking money for political favors forever. Look at the book Clinton Cash, where he lays out the case.
You'd have to put your hands over your eyes and ears and go "nah nah I cant hear you" to deny any of that.

Clinton is taking money for political favors even though she isn’t in office—speculation

The rest aside, this is the discussion. So you seriously, actually believe Goldman Sachs isn't expecting anything for the millions they paid Hillary. You actually believe that? You may be the most naive leftist on the site. And you're up against some heavy competition

Clinton is taking money for political favors even though she isn’t in office—speculation

The rest aside, this is the discussion. So you seriously, actually believe Goldman Sachs isn't expecting anything for the millions they paid Hillary. You actually believe that? You may be the most naive leftist on the site. And you're up against some heavy competition

And all of the people who have made contributions to past/present/and future politicians didn’t expect anything either? But of course the rules for Clinton are different…right?

Lets call a spade a spade; She is doing nothing any different than any other politician…right? If the system is corrupt…all parts are corrupt. If she’s dirty, she is no dirtier than anyone else.

Lets establish that; agreed?

And all of the people who have made contributions to past/present/and future politicians didn’t expect anything either?

Yes, they did!

But of course the rules for Clinton are different…right?
No, that's my point, it's you who thinks Clinton is different. Virginal, saintly, above corruption. The Clintons are the new Gods. Here's how you know I think politicians are all for sale. I said they are all for sale. Geez

Obama taking credit at 4:00

Why not . He gets blamed for everything .

You credit W for getting Hussein? I don't, I credit the military. Just like Bin Laden

Fine . Then what did bin laden do? He authorized the 911 attacks, but according to you that means nothing .

And while we are at it, you must also credit the military for that disaster of An Iraq war . Cause they carried it out .

Facts are, she doesn’t make policy as a candidate. This is another dream of yours like Obama taking personal credit for killing OBL and his being more divisive than Republicans.

You have shit for brains. Sorry but you’re consistently operating on rumor and some cartoon fantasy you have about how things work.

So you're thinking people aren't smart enough to bribe her now for payback later? That's ridiculous, they clearly are. Corporations, special interests, big donors, Wall Street, all of them. You're being a silly girl

Gee more speculation on your part. How surprising. Not. You’re just a little silly boy who doesn’t know shit but you have quite the imagination. Now run along sonny; grown folks are talking.

I'm imagining that special interests line the pockets of Presidential candidates and expect to be paid back if they are elected? Seriously? That's "speculation" on my part?

:wtf:

You have a brain injury?

All you do is speculate.

Obama is divisive—speculation
Obama took personal credit for killing OBL—speculation
Clinton is taking money for political favors even though she isn’t in office—speculation.

Maybe you should give your plumber an extra $20 on the next service call, he/she may run for mayor someday.

Dumbass.
You clearl have a brain injury.
But I can spell “clearly” correctly….some here cannot.
Obama is divisive.
He is no more or less divisive than any other political figure. You hate him for whatever reasons you have; when you don’t give the President credit for what his military does (a time honored tradition dating back to Washington), it reeks of racism because he is the ONLY black president and he is the ONLY president to not get credit for being CIC. What other reason do you have?

That is proven every day when he dismisses opposition as being politically motivated or racist or whatever.
Gee, a President dismissing his opposition. How unusual. Any other tall tales you want to spin Shirley? He rarely (if ever) has chalked it up to racism himself though.

Obama did take personal credit for killing oBL
Total lie.
Clintong has been taking money for political favors forever.
Not sure who Clintong is but HRC hasn’t been a lawmaker for 8 years or in government for 4.

Look at the book Clinton Cash, where he lays out the case.
Certainly you can quote where the case is laid out.

Of course if it were true, she’d be in jail. But she isn’t so it must not be true.

And all of the people who have made contributions to past/present/and future politicians didn’t expect anything either?

Yes, they did!

No, that's my point, it's you who thinks Clinton is different. Virginal, saintly, above corruption. The Clintons are the new Gods. Here's how you know I think politicians are all for sale. I said they are all for sale. Geez

And I said that exactly when?

You credit W for getting Hussein? I don't, I credit the military. Just like Bin Laden

Fine . Then what did bin laden do? He authorized the 911 attacks, but according to you that means nothing .

And while we are at it, you must also credit the military for that disaster of An Iraq war . Cause they carried it out .

Hitler never personally killed a jew. I guess he would have gotten off if Rabid was on the jury at Nuremberg….

Righties bend time and space to discredit obama .

This whole thread is based on a right wing lie as obama never said hillary was innocent.

Non-sequitur. I said who I give credit for getting them. In both cases, I credit the ones who got them, the military. W and O sat behind a desk. They didn't get shit. Don't know what the inane babble you were spouting means, wheelchair boy. But you are, Timmy!

Yes, they did!

Are you even reading your own posts when you write them? You kept denying that anyone would pay money to Hillary Leona when she's not in political office and considered anything anyone who is paying her now would want anything back as imagination and speculation. I keep saying they are all for sale.

My solution to government is to make it small. You can't fight political corruption, they are all dirty. So give them at least as little power as possible

your immaturity is showing its face. When the military carries out a mission that was ordered by the Commander in chief, the military gets the credit for the success of the mission. If the mission fails due to poor implementation of the orders given, the military takes the blame. If the mission fails due to inappropriate rules of combat levied by the Commanding Officer, it is the blame of the commanding officer.

Sadly, to an immature individual like yourself....you know...one of those that want but will never truly give (unless it is convenient), such an understanding of who gets credit and who gets the blame is hard to grasp. Thus why you are so easily able to paint the scenarios to accommodate your narrative.

And by the way, Sparky.....Bin Laden was never accused of killing 3000 Americans. He was accused of giving the order to those that actually killed 3000 Americans. Yes, that makes him guilty as an accomplice. But not guilty of pulling the trigger.

Go back to "getting" til there is no more to get

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Yes, they did!

Are you even reading your own posts when you write them? You kept denying that anyone would pay money to Hillary Leona when she's not in political office and considered anything anyone who is paying her now would want anything back as imagination and speculation. I keep saying they are all for sale.

My solution to government is to make it small. You can't fight political corruption, they are all dirty. So give them at least as little power as possible

How long you think they’ve been dirty and corrupt fool?

You’re an idiot though. Nobody gives 2 shits what you think.

That the royal we, Queen Elizabeth? Or are you delusional and arrogant enough to believe you actually speak for everybody?

A serious question though. What makes you insecure and shallow enough to think your own opinion doesn't count and everybody simply has to agree with you to give your opinion any weight?

Non-sequitur. I said who I give credit for getting them. In both cases, I credit the ones who got them, the military. W and O sat behind a desk. They didn't get shit. Don't know what the inane babble you were spouting means, wheelchair boy. But you are, Timmy!

The fact that Obama has gladly taken the credit for killing Bin Laden is the exact reason why there was no military action to save those lives in Benghazi. If the military action failed, he would have been forced to take the blame for marine lives lost a month and a half before the election.
And who illegally advised him NOT to engage in a military recue mission? His campaign team who was with him when it happened...you know, preparing for the big Vegas rally the next day.
Thus why we never heard where he was and why no order for military action.
(FYI.....it is illegal for a campaign team to advise policy to a sitting president up for re-election).

Forum List

Back