🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama: I've Never Been Briefed on Hillarys Investigation But She's Innocent

Nothing like influencing an investigation.
So if he never has been briefed on the investigation why is he saying she did not jeopardize national security?
Why is he giving his opinion on a pending case?

File it under Trayvon Could Have Been My Son

Obama to Fox News: No politics in Hillary Clinton email investigation
That's why he can say, "there's not a smidgen of evidence" about anything...he doesn't know anything...and doesn't want to know. He is President Bullshit.

He's president of the United States, his Secretary of State is accused of mishandling sensitive intel and he claims he's never been briefed? Really? I mean really?

Anyone who gets real news knows this is only a reaction to a tidal wave of ignorant RW BS...
You didn't even know about all the donations going to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for government policy changes.
Still waiting...LINK? lol
What an ignoramous fool.

181 Clinton Foundation donors who lobbied Hillary's State Department
And of course no evidence of policy changes- OR that they lobbied the State Department...Hillary had no contact with the Foundation during that time. Very scary, dupes.

And not one person caught what Mr Obama said... "There is Classified and then there is Classified' BS Mr President. There is Classified and there is unclassified. You destroyed the career of General Petreous because he permitted classified material to be seen by someone who actually had a clearance. But now it's not really classified? I spent the better part of my 22 years in the Army dealing with classified material and operations. I got news for you, what was classified stayed classified or I'd have gone to jail....

That's correct. Petraeus and his mistress (who had a security clearance) communicated in the same email addy using the saved "draft" function. They would add to the draft after deleting what they were replying to. None of it was ever on the open web or transmitted via sent mail.

"I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI — not just in this case, but in any case," Obama said..

LOL. Lying sack of shit, as usual.

Fast and Furious ring a bell, asshole? Attorney General perjuring himself and then being let off the hook via prosecutorial discretion by his successor. Nah, no politics involved there....what a load.
What a pile of RW BS, dupe...Link to perjury? The ATF chief of AZ said neither the the Bush nor Obama administration had any knowledge of gun walking. Fox etc and you hater dupes are a disgrace.

GetFile.aspx

I did nothing wrong, and I'll never do it again.

What a pile of RW BS, dupe...Link to perjury? The ATF chief of AZ said neither the the Bush nor Obama administration had any knowledge of gun walking. Fox etc and you hater dupes are a disgrace.

Bullshit. First off, the Bush program was tiny compared to Fast and Furious. Secondly, the ATF chief should have been fired and indicted....instead he was kicked upstairs with a cushy PROMOTION to D.C. Holder should have been indicted on several counts of perjury before Congress. Don't ever try to dismiss what those fucks did....there are at least 3 Americans and hundreds of dead Mexican nationals from those weapons. To cover up their treachery, the Sinaloa cartel has been operating with immunity in here in the SW. El Chapo had a F&F AK-74 with him when he was recaptured recently.

Bullshit. First off, the Bush program was tiny compared to Fast and Furious. Secondly, the ATF chief should have been fired and indicted....instead he was kicked upstairs with a cushy PROMOTION to D.C. Holder should have been indicted on several counts of perjury before Congress. Don't ever try to dismiss what those fucks did....there are at least 3 Americans and hundreds of dead Mexican nationals from those weapons. To cover up their treachery, the Sinaloa cartel has been operating with immunity in here in the SW. El Chapo had a F&F AK-74 with him when he was recaptured recently.
Amazing how much total bs you've been brainwashed with, dupe.

Anyone who gets real news knows this is only a reaction to a tidal wave of ignorant RW BS...
You didn't even know about all the donations going to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for government policy changes.
What an ignoramous fool.

And of course no evidence of policy changes- OR that they lobbied the State Department...Hillary had no contact with the Foundation during that time. Very scary, dupes.
FBI has her under investigation.
Amazing someone on a political board isn't even aware of the basic facts as to major issues going on with his candidate.
Ignorance bordering on stupidity.

I believe in our justice system, not the Pub Propaganda Machine.

:lol: You better hope you don't get on the wrong side of this "Justice" Dept in the next 8 months...it's nothing but a agitprop arm of the Stalinist in the WH.

Amazing how much total bs you've been brainwashed with, dupe.

I live in Arizona, dickwad....and you don't know shit about Fast and Furious.
I know the Obama administration stopped the gun walking when they found out about it. I know the GOP run witch hunt asked for a ridiculous amount of documents, then said it was a crime not to turn it over. No one else gave a shytte but lying Pubs and dupes like you. You're all a joke. Propaganda is all you've got. But thanks for allowing 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever, and wrecking the world economy, jackass. lol

Let's not forget that the old bag just blew a "I'm just like the average New Yorker" moment by not being able to operate a subway turnstile. :badgrin:
Best part was her staff pushing a black girl back so Hillary could get on the train first.

Nothing like influencing an investigation.
So if he never has been briefed on the investigation why is he saying she did not jeopardize national security?
Why is he giving his opinion on a pending case?

File it under Trayvon Could Have Been My Son

Obama to Fox News: No politics in Hillary Clinton email investigation

He gave his opinion because he was asked.
He certainly can voice his opinion, rather clumsy,to comment one way or the other, he says stupid shit all the time.

The idiot still puts his lying foot in his mouth even after 7+ years in office. Talk about the longest on the job training period ever.

What an ignoramous fool.

FBI has her under investigation.
Amazing someone on a political board isn't even aware of the basic facts as to major issues going on with his candidate.
Ignorance bordering on stupidity.
Only to shut up functional morons like you and the bs PPM. Did she still kill Foster? lol

Forum List

Back