🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama: I've Never Been Briefed on Hillarys Investigation But She's Innocent

I know the Obama administration stopped the gun walking when they found out about it. I know the GOP run witch hunt asked for a ridiculous amount of documents, then said it was a crime not to turn it over. No one else gave a shytte but lying Pubs and dupes like you. You're all a joke. Propaganda is all you've got. But thanks for allowing 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever, and wrecking the world economy, jackass. lol

No, they didn't "stop it" because they couldn't...the trackers were either lost or never installed. I realize you Rats don't care about a BP agent and a DEA officer being murdered...I mean they were "pigs" right? Yes we asked for documents and to this day they haven't been turned over and won't be until Obwana can pardon everybody involved on his way out the door. The rest of your rant isn't worth a keystroke in reply.

Last edited:
You didn't even know about all the donations going to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for government policy changes.
Still waiting...LINK? lol
What an ignoramous fool.

181 Clinton Foundation donors who lobbied Hillary's State Department
And of course no evidence of policy changes- OR that they lobbied the State Department...Hillary had no contact with the Foundation during that time. Very scary, dupes.
FBI has her under investigation.
Amazing someone on a political board isn't even aware of the basic facts as to major issues going on with his candidate.
Ignorance bordering on stupidity.
Only to shut up functional morons like you and the bs PPM. Did she still kill Foster? lol
How can you post here and not even be aware your candidate is under investigation for conflict of interest with the Clinton Foundation donations?
Lord you Hillary supporters are dumber than a bag of hammers.

Only to shut up functional morons like you and the bs PPM. Did she still kill Foster? lol

Vince Foster had two different caliber rounds in his body...one was what appeared to be a .25 auto (her's) and the other a 9mmHP (her SS agent's). No way Foster committed suicide and no way he drove to the spot his body was found, feet pointing uphill and the seat of his car in the nearest position to the steering wheel...he was 6'5".

Change the channel, brainwashed functional morons.

OP- Obama has not been briefed by the FBI.
Yet he, like everyone but hater dupes, believe she did nothing wrong. Figure it out. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Vince Foster had two different caliber rounds in his body...one was what appeared to be a .25 auto (her's) and the other a 9mmHP (her SS agent's). No way Foster committed suicide and no way he drove to the spot his body was found, feet pointing uphill and the seat of his car in the nearest position to the steering wheel...he was 6'5".
We lived in the DC area when that happened lots of local coverage, it all seemed fishy, his death had many questions that had weak explanations,I remember somthing about grass on his shoes.

Yup, you know more ridiculous bs than anyone I've seen.

We lived in the DC area when that happened lots of local coverage, it all seemed fishy, his death had many questions that had weak explanations,I remember somthing about grass on his shoes.

It was ridiculous! First off the WH demanded the park police handle the investigation which is why he was found in that park. Videotape of comings and goings that afternoon at the WH were mysteriously erased. After his briefcase had already been searched, they discovered a "suicide" note which was later proven to be a forgery. As to the crime scene, any regular police agency homicide detective would have been fired for the report that was filed.

Bottom line? There is no statute of limitations on murder.....get Trey Gowdy to reopen that investigation. Mark Furman and several other homicide detectives have already said it was a murder and it happened inside the WH.

It was ridiculous! First off the WH demanded the park police handle the investigation which is why he was found in that park. Videotape of comings and goings that afternoon at the WH were mysteriously erased. After his briefcase had already been searched, they discovered a "suicide" note which was later proven to be a forgery. As to the crime scene, any regular police agency homicide detective would have been fired for the report that was filed.

Bottom line? There is no statute of limitations on murder.....get Trey Gowdy to reopen that investigation. Mark Furman already said it was a murder and it happened inside the WH.
There was a ton of local media coverage,they,the media never seemed satisfied with the investigation, but it went away after awhile. Foster killing himself never added up,but you never know what's in Someone's head.

There was a ton of local media coverage,they,the media never seemed satisfied with the investigation, but it went away after awhile. Foster killing himself never added up,but you never know what's in Someone's head.

He didn't like D.C. and was planning on moving back to Arkansas with his wife. She's said on several occasions he wasn't depressed, just frustrated. There were rumors of him having an affair with Hillary spanning several years. It may have been as simple as an argument over him ending it that got him murdered.

Lamest excuse yet for a President commenting on a pending criminal case. Congradulations.

What would your complaint be if he refused to answer the question. Just admit that there is nothing he can say that won't elicit right wing whining.
Every one with at least a third grade education knows he should have just said the investigation is in progress so no comment.

Crazy right wingers would have claimed that was proof of him trying to distance himself from her. You know that's true.
Your spinning is at second grade level.

How does Obama know she has never jeopardized national security? He says he has never been briefed.

He didn't definitively say that was a proven fact------yet. He said that is what he believes. Obviously he hasn't been presented with any evidence otherwise.

And you believed him?

175844725.jpg

"I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI — not just in this case, but in any case," Obama said..

LOL. Lying sack of shit, as usual.

Fast and Furious ring a bell, asshole? Attorney General perjuring himself and then being let off the hook via prosecutorial discretion by his successor. Nah, no politics involved there....what a load.
Holder did not commit purgery.

If he didn't answer the direct question, cons would have been bitching and moaning that he's not being transparent.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Obama did not say that! Geez, every right wing thread in this place is premised on lies .
What didn't Obama say?

He didn't say she was "innocent ". Which is the focus of your thread title . In fact he said she was careless wh the emails .

You are just another right wing hack liar .
He said she never jeopardized classified documents, doofus.

Did he say she was "innocent "? Cause that's what you said . Hack liar that you are .
You think she's being investigated for having a personal email or using personal email to transmit classified intelligence?
Hillary Clinton is NOT the subject of any investigation liar.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

He didn't like D.C. and was planning on moving back to Arkansas with his wife. She's said on several occasions he wasn't depressed, just frustrated. There were rumors of him having an affair with Hillary spanning several years. It may have been as simple as an argument over him ending it that got him murdered.
utter lying, partisan bull crap from the right wing media and blogosphere, that you all chose to believe....

-his wife said he was suffering from depression
-the torn up resignation letter in his briefcase explained why he hated washington dc and the dirty, scummy politics of it all and was not cut out for it

There were 3 official investigations, including Kenneth Star and ALL 3 investigations concluded he DID COMMIT SUICIDE.

Let me get this straight,

you and Bromance and Easy, and redfsh, etc etc etc, and all the right wing blogs and fox news Napoleatano, KNOWS more than the President does on the topic.....

oh yeah, for sure you do....

Forum List

Back