Obama Joins GOP!

LOL

Change the law by decree....................

Congress not needed nor the Constitution.

It's good to be the king.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StJS51d1Fzg]it's GOOD to be the KING.flv - YouTube[/ame]

The GOP spent 17 days recently calling for an extension of time to sign up. Turns out Obama decided they were right.
Of course rather than get a bill through COngress, one sure to have bipartisan support, he merely wielded his dictator's pen and declared it done.
What power does he have to change legislation at will??
White House grants extension on health law sign-up

Watching you guys re-write history is pretty entertaining.

Pretending that a 2-week extension is what the GOP were asking for is ridiculous.

Liberals have a problem. They violate the law without a law to authorize the extension.

Which is against the law. They simply don't care that they circumvent laws and the constitution as they please.

Obamacare will eventually cost them Politically in a very fired way.

Not the way the far right reactionaries are going about it, he won't.

I heard a rumor. That the Founding FATHERS were rather Radical............

Lion's and Tigers and Bears.

Your side has an obsession with the Tea Party doesn't it. Could it be that some are telling you to Fuck off or something.

Terrible. Just Terrible.

:lol:

2 weeks won't be enough. The company they hired was fired by the very liberal Ontario government for continually missing deadlines.

The GOP spent 17 days recently calling for an extension of time to sign up. Turns out Obama decided they were right.
Of course rather than get a bill through COngress, one sure to have bipartisan support, he merely wielded his dictator's pen and declared it done.

Pretending that a 2-week extension is what the GOP were asking for is ridiculous.

Drudge has a 6 week extension. But I think there's more than a few glitches.

Check this out. Alaska has thrown in the towel after only enrolling 3 people.

As the Peninsula Clarion reports, Enroll Alaska has been able to enroll a grand total of only three people since the launch of the health-insurance marketplaces on October 1.

It has now given up entirely on that goal, at least until Healthcare.gov, the federal health-care exchange, gives Alaskans accurate figures on the subsidies they’re eligible for.

Alaskan Company Suspends Obamacare Enrollments, Cites Faulty Subsidy Calculator | National Review Online

Drudge has a 6 week extension. But I think there's more than a few glitches.

Check this out. Alaska has thrown in the towel after only enrolling 3 people.

As the Peninsula Clarion reports, Enroll Alaska has been able to enroll a grand total of only three people since the launch of the health-insurance marketplaces on October 1.

It has now given up entirely on that goal, at least until Healthcare.gov, the federal health-care exchange, gives Alaskans accurate figures on the subsidies they’re eligible for.

Alaskan Company Suspends Obamacare Enrollments, Cites Faulty Subsidy Calculator | National Review Online

You're right, it is 6 weeks. I misread the dates.

Still not what the GOP was asking for...

Your side has an obsession with the Tea Party doesn't it. Could it be that some are telling you to Fuck off or something.

Terrible. Just Terrible.

Yup, the TeaPs are told to fuck off and they are running away. Terrible. Just terrible.

Obama has beat you guys, yet again.

Terrible. Just Terrible.

Yup, the TeaPs are told to fuck off and they are running away. Terrible. Just terrible.

Obama has beat you guys, yet again.

The War isn't over. Not by a long shot. Some traitors must be fired first.

Obama didn't "extend" the deadline. He made it so the Insurance doesn't have to be "Active" as of March 31st.

Meaning previously you had to "sign up" for insurance by around Feb 15th 2014 to have it "active" by March 31st and make the deadline...now you could sign up for insurance on March 30th and just show that you've signed up for insurance that will be activated later.

The deadline is the same, it's just the interpretation of the law.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand how the president can change a law by simply declaring he has changed it.

The law was passed by Congress and to my understanding it cannot be changed unless it goes through the house and Senate again to be changed. Unless there is an EO, the president does not have a wand that he waves to change a law. He is not a King or a fairy.

So on what grounds did he change the date to 6 weeks past the initial day before a fine sets in ?

What if you knew Obamacare was hurting Americans and America far more than helping?

Would it matter to you?

Obama didn't "extend" the deadline. He made it so the Insurance doesn't have to be "Active" as of March 31st.

Meaning previously you had to "sign up" for insurance by around Feb 15th 2014 to have it "active" by March 31st and make the deadline...now you could sign up for insurance on March 30th and just show that you've signed up for insurance that will be activated later.

The deadline is the same, it's just the interpretation of the law.

The longer the drama goes on the better for the R's come next November.

I completely guarantee you that a clunky website will not have much staying power in political terms.

And no one is going to blame their congressmen for the healthcare.gov website.

Once the website is up and running? it will be off people minds in a moment's notice. If you say that a government shutdown and near default isn't going to effect the 2014 midterms whatsoever I think it's fair to say a clunky website won't either.

Forum List

Back