Obama Joins GOP!

And now for all those lazy, ignorant rwer's. He can adjust the ACA law by executive order. You guys should know this by now.

Except he can't. The law sets out deadlines for events. He cannot go back and change them because he wills it.
Boy, if Bush did that you libtards would swear we were living under a dictatorship. You'd be right too.

Bush did change or alter laws with exec. orders.

Gotta love Republicans on this one.

The last 3 years have been about how badly Obamacare will destroy all of us and kill our grandmothers and rape our daughters and whatever else they say, but now their biggest complaint is that their constituents need more time to sign up for it, dammit!

And now for all those lazy, ignorant rwer's. He can adjust the ACA law by executive order. You guys should know this by now.

Except he can't. The law sets out deadlines for events. He cannot go back and change them because he wills it.
Boy, if Bush did that you libtards would swear we were living under a dictatorship. You'd be right too.

Booosh

Shussssshh don't ruin partisan hackboy's awesome slam.

The GOP spent 17 days recently calling for an extension of time to sign up. Turns out Obama decided they were right.
Of course rather than get a bill through COngress, one sure to have bipartisan support, he merely wielded his dictator's pen and declared it done.
What power does he have to change legislation at will??
White House grants extension on health law sign-up

No they spent 17 days trying to defund it you liar.

House votes to keep government open, delay ObamaCare by 1 year | Fox News

Oops. Looks like the low-information poster just got his ass handed to him yet again.
Ya know, every time you respond to one of my posts you get the ass whipping from hell. I wonder if you're really a masochist and enjoy the outright and total humiliation of me taking you to school on every issue, refuting every post of yours with logic and fact. That is the only reasonable explanation for why someone would want to respond to me when his track record over years now is that he ends up looking stupid and ill informed.

Link?

The GOP spent 17 days recently calling for an extension of time to sign up. Turns out Obama decided they were right.
Of course rather than get a bill through COngress, one sure to have bipartisan support, he merely wielded his dictator's pen and declared it done.
What power does he have to change legislation at will??
White House grants extension on health law sign-up

That's what kills me about the Republican opposition to Obama. He ends up doing pretty much the same thing Republicans would do if they were in power.

Link?

Long list of Bush EOs here. Bush Executive Orders

And not a single one alters the plain text meaning of a Congressional bill.
Thanks for posting this, demonstrating how Obama has basically taken dictatorial powers. It also illustrates the gross hypocrisy of the left, who regularly compared Bush to Hitler but now is silent as Obama goes way beyond anything Bush did.
Good job.

Thanks for posting this, demonstrating how Obama has basically taken dictatorial powers. It also illustrates the gross hypocrisy of the left, who regularly compared Bush to Hitler but now is silent as Obama goes way beyond anything Bush did.
Good job.

I doubt that you looked at all 294 in the last three minutes.

Delaying Parts of Obamacare: 'Blatantly Illegal' or Routine Adjustment?

Good job.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The Rabbi obviously did not look at any, much less 294, of them.

Good job.

I read fast.
Perhaps you can post where BUsh altered the plain meaning of a law Congress passed.
Oops.

Good job.

I read fast.
Perhaps you can post where BUsh altered the plain meaning of a law Congress passed.
Oops.

President Bush's Executive Order (E.O. 13233) regarding the release of presidential documents significantly altered the Presidential Records Act

I read fast.
Oops.

President Bush's Executive Order (E.O. 13233) regarding the release of presidential documents significantly altered the Presidential Records Act
Actually it didnt.
But if the best you can come up with is a bunch of records of interest to archivists then I've made my point and won this round.
Thanks for the help.

I read fast.
Oops.

Actually it didnt.
But if the best you can come up with is a bunch of records of interest to archivists then I've made my point and won this round.
Thanks for the help.

Saying it didn't isn't proof. GHW Bush also changed a gun law via EO.

You lied when you said you'd read them and that no laws have been altered...as my previous link proved. Hey, good luck with impeaching President Obama over his changes though. :lol:

Actually it didnt.
Thanks for the help.

You lied when you said you'd read them and that no laws have been altered...as my previous link proved. Hey, good luck with impeaching President Obama over his changes though. :lol:

I dont think you're lying. I think you're grossly ignorant.
Bush's blocking importation of some guns was made pursuant to the GCA of 1968. He certainly had the ability to issue that "clarification" and declare some guns not relevant to "sporting purposes", which is the langugage of the GCA.
So no change in law occurred.
I read enough to know that you were reaching for the stars trying to equate Bush with Obama and claiming there was no difference. You failed. Your ignorance has caught you and exposed you for the ignoramus and low-information poster we all know you are.

Actually it didnt.
Thanks for the help.

Bush's blocking importation of some guns was made pursuant to the GCA of 1968. He certainly had the ability to issue that "clarification" and declare some guns not relevant to "sporting purposes", which is the langugage of the GCA.
I read enough to know that you were reaching for the stars trying to equate Bush with Obama and claiming there was no difference. You failed. Your ignorance has caught you and exposed you for the ignoramus and low-information poster we all know you are.

So laws get altered all the time and the delay of the employer mandate is "business as usual" in DC. Thanks for admitting that.

http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/w...house-keeps-changing-obamacare-is-that-legal/

When do impeachment proceedings commence? I need to buy popcorn.

So laws get altered all the time and the delay of the employer mandate is "business as usual" in DC. Thanks for admitting that.

The White House keeps changing Obamacare. Is that legal? - The Washington Post

When do impeachment proceedings commence? I need to buy popcorn.

You dont seem to understand how this works.
Laws cannot be altered by EO. That was a Supreme Court ruling in the 1950s. The EO simply defines the existing law or clarifies it in some way.
Obama's EOs do not do that. Obama's EOs alter the law that was passed. They are prima facie invalid exercises.
I know the Senate will never remove the "First Black President." We get it that Obama got there and remains there only because of the color of his skin. That is the problem.

Forum List

Back