Obama "Jokes" His Pasty Chef Puts "Crack" In Their Pies

I didn't find anything "wrong" with what Obama said.

That's the problem with America today. Why am I not surprised people of your ilk find nothing wrong with the President joking about illegal drugs in his pasty, while his wife looks on and laughs.

The problem stems from too much television, no parental supervision, too many video games, rap, drugs and the public school system.

All the while Obama was sucking down coffin nails and cheap whiskey.

Obama needed to bailout Cowchelle after her off color language about Jews

-Geaux

The "common black man" has his own pastry chef. How "down to earth" Obama is...

That's the problem with America today. Why am I not surprised people of your ilk find nothing wrong with the President joking about illegal drugs in his pasty, while his wife looks on and laughs.

The problem stems from too much television, no parental supervision, too many video games, rap, drugs and the public school system.

Don't you hate when people are so "Politically Correct"?

Can't take a simple joke

I highly doubt the chef is putting crack in Obama's pies.
More than likely he's sticking his dick in the batter.

The entire White House Staff must loathe the Obama's...

Guaranteed!

Just like they loathed the Clintons.

Can't take a simple joke

that's one funny thing here, how those who whine about being PC are reacting, but still a stupid thing for the POTUS to say... crack is whack, yo. :eusa_hand:

It's not every day you hear a president joke about crack cocaine -- in White House pies, no less.

President Obama praised retiring White House pastry chef Bill Yosses -- "the Crustmaster" -- for his delicious pies.

"I don't know what he does -- whether he puts crack in them, or ...," Obama said as the crowd chuckled.

First lady Michelle Obama quickly weighed in, saying, "no he doesn't ... There is no crack in our pies."

Obama cracks wise about 'crack' in pies

I highly doubt the chef is putting crack in Obama's pies.
More than likely he's sticking his dick in the batter.

The entire White House Staff must loathe the Obama's...

Guaranteed!

Just like they loathed the Clintons.

wtf is wrong with you?

ObamaFail2.jpg

Can't take a simple joke

Yes, the PC stuff has gone too far:eusa_whistle:

I didn't find anything "wrong" with what Obama said. You people need to learn to take a joke.

Can't take a simple joke

Ordinarily I would agree with both of you. This would be "just a joke" were it you or me, but this is the President. I would like to think that any President is wise enough, smart enough, not to make a joke about an illegal drug known to destroy lives. What's next? Meth in the White House lemonade? Hilarious!

And for the record, I don't give a shit who the President is, the joke is bad form.

Forum List

Back