Obama "Jokes" His Pasty Chef Puts "Crack" In Their Pies

I didn't find anything "wrong" with what Obama said.

That's the problem with America today. Why am I not surprised people of your ilk find nothing wrong with the President joking about illegal drugs in his pasty, while his wife looks on and laughs.

The problem stems from too much television, no parental supervision, too many video games, rap, drugs and the public school system.

Don't you hate when people are so "Politically Correct"?

Can't take a simple joke

If Obama had said asswipe or pole smoker, Warrior would have gotten the joke and found it funny.

I didn't find anything "wrong" with what Obama said. You people need to learn to take a joke.

That's the problem with America today. Why am I not surprised people of your ilk find nothing wrong with the President joking about illegal drugs in his pasty, while his wife looks on and laughs.

The problem stems from too much television, no parental supervision, too many video games, rap, drugs and the public school system.

Can't take a simple joke

Ordinarily I would agree with both of you. This would be "just a joke" were it you or me, but this is the President. I would like to think that any President is wise enough, smart enough, not to make a joke about an illegal drug known to destroy lives. What's next? Meth in the White House lemonade? Hilarious!

And for the record, I don't give a shit who the President is, the joke is bad form.

Respect is earned.

You want to lead the nation, or do you want to do Chis Rock's Stand Up comedy routine?

Presidents (not just Obama) need to stop pandering to twenty- something media and begin being leaders.

Respect is earned.

You want to lead the nation, or do you want to do Chis Rock's Stand Up comedy routine?

Presidents (not just Obama) need to stop pandering to twenty- something media and begin being leaders.

Right on my man. Well said.

I didn't find anything "wrong" with what Obama said. You people need to learn to take a joke.

Can't take a simple joke

Ordinarily I would agree with both of you. This would be "just a joke" were it you or me, but this is the President. I would like to think that any President is wise enough, smart enough, not to make a joke about an illegal drug known to destroy lives. What's next? Meth in the White House lemonade? Hilarious!

And for the record, I don't give a shit who the President is, the joke is bad form.

Respect is earned.

I would prefer a leader who could do both. A sense of humor is important.

Sometimes you cant take the 'jive turkey' out of an Uncle Tom.

Carry on Obama, your street slang is so 'cool'

-Geaux

A sense of humor?

Dear God...

How many kids die from crack every year?
How many adults deal the illegal drug to them?
How many crack-related deaths, vehicle accidents, robberies, rapes, thefts - associated with crack?

It isn't funny - stupid.

The man-child needs to grow the fuck up and act Presidential one of these fucking days.

Idiot.

It's more vial that Obama would joke about something that is killing his people far more than thugs do with guns

-Geaux

[youtube]L9_ItmOcwa0[/youtube]

It's more vial that Obama would joke about something that is killing his people far more than thugs do with guns

-Geaux

[youtube]L9_ItmOcwa0[/youtube]

(According to Libberhoids....)

"That's hilarious!!!!"

A sense of humor?

Dear God...

How many crack-related deaths, vehicle accidents, robberies, rapes, thefts - associated with crack?

It isn't funny - stupid.

The man-child needs to grow the fuck up and act Presidential one of these fucking days.

Idiot.

You are making a mountain out of a mole hill. If Ted Nugent had said the White House pastry chef was using crack as an ingredient, you would have thought it was funny.

If Obama had disrespected the First Lady by calling her a pole smoker, you would have been in convulsions laughing, although it was in poor taste.

You just try to dig up anti Obama material, and you are stretching any credibility that you may have.

Had he said the pastry chef SHOULD put crack in the pastries, that would be different.

Last edited:

A sense of humor?

Dear God...

It isn't funny - stupid.

Idiot.

You are making a mountain out of a mole hill. If Ted Nugent had said the White House pastry chef was using crack as an ingredient, you would have thought it was funny.

If Obama had disrespected the First Lady by calling her a pole smoker, you would have been in convulsions laughing, although it was in poor taste.

You just try to dig up anti Obama material, and you are stretching any credibility that you may have.

Ah, no I wouldn't find it funny if Ted Nugent said it, asswipe.
He wouldn't say it in the first place - i.e. he has a brain.

I also highly doubt Obama would call his wife a pole-smoker, however, you're fair game and are amply qualified to wear the moniker -

Pole-smoker.

What an idiot.

A sense of humor?

Dear God...

It isn't funny - stupid.

Idiot.

Ah, no I wouldn't find it funny if Ted Nugent said it, asswipe.
He wouldn't say it in the first place - i.e. he has a brain.

I also highly doubt Obama would call his wife a pole-smoker, however, you're fair game and are amply qualified to wear the moniker -

Pole-smoker.

What an idiot.

You think that Ted Nugent has a brain, but I am an idiot? That explains a lot. Thank you for clearing things up.

Forum List

Back