Obama "Jokes" His Pasty Chef Puts "Crack" In Their Pies

You are making a mountain out of a mole hill. If Ted Nugent had said the White House pastry chef was using crack as an ingredient, you would have thought it was funny.

If Obama had disrespected the First Lady by calling her a pole smoker, you would have been in convulsions laughing, although it was in poor taste.

You just try to dig up anti Obama material, and you are stretching any credibility that you may have.

Ah, no I wouldn't find it funny if Ted Nugent said it, asswipe.
He wouldn't say it in the first place - i.e. he has a brain.

I also highly doubt Obama would call his wife a pole-smoker, however, you're fair game and are amply qualified to wear the moniker -

Pole-smoker.

What an idiot.

You think that Ted Nugent has a brain, but I am an idiot? That explains a lot. Thank you for clearing things up.

But who would of thunk there would be a difference in the public image a hard rocker should have and that of POTUS. Wow, never knew they were so mutually inclusive for the very few.

-Geaux

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=LzB9n506Aww]BUSH YouTube George W Bush comedian or idiot - YouTube[/ame]

Obama will never be as funny as this natural born comedian.

And of course, Warrior argues with name calling and neg rep, as usual. I wear your neg rep as a badge of honor, thank you.

Let me dumb this down as low as possible so you may possibly comprehend my interpretation of Obama's crack comment.

It was classless.
It was un-Presidential.
He's a fool.

That's my opinion.

Do you need it dumbed-down more? If so, let me know and I'll whip out a Crayola and some construction paper.

If you find his comments acceptable, humorous, in-line with the leader of the United States - that's your right as an idiot to feel that way.

And of course, Warrior argues with name calling and neg rep, as usual. I wear your neg rep as a badge of honor, thank you.

Let me dumb this down as low as possible so you may possibly comprehend my interpretation of Obama's crack comment.

It was classless.
It was un-Presidential.
He's a fool.

That's my opinion.

Do you need it dumbed-down more? If so, let me know and I'll whip out a Crayola and some construction paper.

If you find his comments acceptable, humorous, in-line with the leader of the United States - that's your right as an idiot to feel that way.

You come loaded with nothing but insults and call other people idiots. Go back to playing with your Crayolas and construction paper.

You come loaded with nothing but insults and call other people idiots. Go back to playing with your Crayolas and construction paper.

I don't call everyone an idiot - just people of your ilk. Am I wrong?

It was classless.
It was un-Presidential.
He's a fool.

That's my opinion.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=mdDp_jlgC9M]Bush jokes about Weapons of Mass Destruction - YouTube[/ame]

As the pussyfication of the once proud Warrior102 continues

simpsons-someone-think-of-the-children.jpeg

Dear God - how does Obama's ass taste ? Take your mouth off it and share.

If he were white, well, he probably would not have made such a reply. But if he did and he was white, then he would have said that the pastry has coke (I.e., cocaine) in it rather than coke's bastard cousin, crack cocaine.

That was really such a low class thing to say, even for a joke. Bush never joked about crack cocaine, the primary motivating element to the 1980s street gang wars that killed 100s of young Americans, all mainly black, and the toxic drug that itself destroyed so many lives and families.

He could have said "Da cook must be putting pussy in these here pastries" and it would still of been 100 times less offensive than the crack comment. He could have said "well looky here now, dat there cook of mine done went and put some white pussy in these here pastries" and it would have been 50 times less offensive than the crack comment. But no, Barry shroom chume Hussein had to take the low road. Personally, I think he is still smoking given his erratic and irrational behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I am starting to worry about the demasculation of Warrior102

Since returning to the board, his level of pussyfication has increased a hundred fold. He has even sunk to whining about the Presidents crack jokes impact on the youth of America......Whimper....<fake tears>....think of the children.......<sob>

Will someone please check that man for a vagina?

I am starting to worry about the demasculation of Warrior102

Since returning to the board, his level of pussyfication has increased a hundred fold. He has even sunk to whining about the Presidents crack jokes impact on the youth of America......Whimper....<fake tears>....think of the children.......<sob>

Will someone please check that man for a vagina?

Not even with your hands and eyes.

It was classless.
It was un-Presidential.
He's a fool.

That's my opinion.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=mdDp_jlgC9M]Bush jokes about Weapons of Mass Destruction - YouTube[/ame]

People died and he joked about the WMDs not being found. Now THAT is disgusting.

Warrior102
Dear God - how does Obama's ass taste ? Take your mouth off it and share.[/QUOTE]

So says the obsessive ass smeller, licker, taster, dreamer guy

Last edited:
If he were white, well, he probably would not have made such a reply. But if he did and he was white, then he would have said that the pastry has coke (I.e., cocaine) in it rather than coke's bastard cousin, crack cocaine.

That was really such a low class thing to say, even for a joke. Bush never joked about crack cocaine, the primary motivating element to the 1980s street gang wars that killed 100s of young Americans, all mainly black, and the toxic drug that itself destroyed so many lives and families.

He could have said "Da cook must be putting pussy in these here pastries" and it would still of been 100 times less offensive than the crack comment. He could have said "well looky here now, dat there cook of mine done went and put some white pussy in these here pastries" and it would have been 50 times less offensive than the crack comment. But no, Barry shroom chume Hussein had to take the low road. Personally, I think he is still smoking given his erratic and irrational behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

^Funniest post of the day.

Forum List

Back