Obama just announced a $200 million program for non whites only

Imagine if Buuuuuuuuush gave $200M just to "white males" living in backwoods of America to give them a hand up in life......

there is no question that the black youth in the urban areas are disadvantaged

many are left to fend for themselves at an early age

Trayvon Martin was one kid like that

once he was pulled out of his support network

his step mom

he was bounced around like a super ball between his mom and dad

without much of any intervention by his parents

now if they want to work on problems like that great

but if they want to use the money for "diversion" programs

to keep the kids out of the system

well that will be a feely good waste of money

Red herrings? Not like you. Do you often hear of battered men? I don't think so. Weak argument, Doc.

There are many hundreds of thousands of male victims of domestic violence each year. The fact that you don't hear about them doesn't mean they don't exist.

But oh hey, that presumption of yours suddenly turns this initiative into something that helps non colored individuals. That's smart. And garbage. If the initiative says "boys and men of color" such is an all inclusive statement. That's who its meant to help. Nowhere does it mention helping white boys and young men with their nutrition and education.

Sorry, not falling for that flawed line of reasoning.

My point was that wording and rhetoric are not metrics that the 14th can be violated with.

The DoJ's website about Violence Against Women doesn't violate the 14th, even though the program name "excludes" men. Neither does this program, even though the wording only mentions black people.

The 14th amendment applies to the law, not rhetoric.

There are many hundreds of thousands of male victims of domestic violence each year. The fact that you don't hear about them doesn't mean they don't exist.

But oh hey, that presumption of yours suddenly turns this initiative into something that helps non colored individuals. That's smart. And garbage. If the initiative says "boys and men of color" such is an all inclusive statement. That's who its meant to help. Nowhere does it mention helping white boys and young men with their nutrition and education.

Sorry, not falling for that flawed line of reasoning.

My point was that wording and rhetoric are not metrics that the 14th can be violated with.

The DoJ's website about Violence Against Women doesn't violate the 14th, even though the program name "excludes" men. Neither does this program, even though the wording only mentions black people.

The 14th amendment applies to the law, not rhetoric.

I have mentioned repeatedly that a Presidential Memorandum carries with it the weight of law. Thus by using such a tool to implement these kinds of initiatives via governmental agencies and employees, you are violating the 14th Amendment. My point stands.

Last edited:
This is what you get once liberals get even more bold.

First affirmative action was all about giving them a "chance" but now it's about funneling money to minorities.

Soon it will be your job and property on their list of goodies.....

that is not quite correct

the "minorities" are catalyst to fund money

to the party

while using we are doing this for the children meme

Imagine if Buuuuuuuuush gave $200M just to "white males" living in backwoods of America to give them a hand up in life......

LOL, the funny part is that the money is coming from PRIVATE organizations.

Bullshit, liberal scum in the GOV will funnel money to the program...otherwise the dumbfuck in the WH would've kept his mouth shut.

I always do my own research, I like to reach my own conclusions, instead of just parroting what some political talk show hosts and their lemming like listeners spew each day. I wanted to see what the OP was specifically referring to. When I heard Savage stating that it was 200 million in taxpayer money this afternoon, I figured it was bullshit and I was correct. Thanks for the link.

"I like to reach my own conclusions" you say. Well then, let research be damned. And do you always believe I am acting under the specific direction of some political talk show host? Is this another one of your "conclusions"? I didn't say it was used with taxpayer money, since several foundations have pledged $200 million of their own money to fund the program. However, when you use government agencies and employees to help implement this initiative, that on the other hand, requires taxpayer money.

LOL, you almost sound guilty or paranoid. When I wrote " instead of just parroting what some political talk show hosts and their lemming like listeners spew each day.", I could have easily added "like you" at then end of that sentence. Did I add that? :)

Unless your name is "Savage", I don't see why you feel the need to act like I stated that it was you. As Doc already stated; the people are already working for the government in different capacities.

Let me ask you; are you among the people who are quite often complaining about the state of the "Black community" or the state of "the Blacks"? Are you amongst the people who sometimes ask in an incredulous manner "what has Obama done for the Blacks"?

Bullshit, liberal scum in the GOV will funnel money to the program...otherwise the dumbfuck in the WH would've kept his mouth shut.

When you can show me proof of it, I will believe you. I agree if they do send money to the programs it should be based on a socioeconomic need and not a racial basis.

Oh yeah shitbag....liberals in GOV aren't going to send 1 taxpayer penny to this bullshit program. :cuckoo:

When you can show me proof of it, I will believe you. I agree if they do send money to the programs it should be based on a socioeconomic need and not a racial basis.

I always do my own research, I like to reach my own conclusions, instead of just parroting what some political talk show hosts and their lemming like listeners spew each day. I wanted to see what the OP was specifically referring to. When I heard Savage stating that it was 200 million in taxpayer money this afternoon, I figured it was bullshit and I was correct. Thanks for the link.

"I like to reach my own conclusions" you say. Well then, let research be damned. And do you always believe I am acting under the specific direction of some political talk show host? Is this another one of your "conclusions"? I didn't say it was used with taxpayer money, since several foundations have pledged $200 million of their own money to fund the program. However, when you use government agencies and employees to help implement this initiative, that on the other hand, requires taxpayer money.

LOL, you almost sound guilty or paranoid. When I wrote " instead of just parroting what some political talk show hosts and their lemming like listeners spew each day.", I could have easily added "like you" at then end of that sentence. Did I add that? :)

Unless your name is "Savage", I don't see why you feel the need to act like I stated that it was you. As Doc already stated; the people are already working for the government in different capacities.

Let me ask you; are you among the people who are quite often complaining about the state of the "Black community" or the state of "the Blacks"? Are you amongst the people who sometimes ask in an incredulous manner "what has Obama done for the Blacks"?

You made a broad brush statement about "talk show hosts and their lemming like listeners." You'll have to do better than that. And yes, Doc is right in one respect, government employees being paid with our taxpayer money are helping to institute this program. This program has racist overtones and unconstitutional overtures. Given that Obama has ignored the black community until now, what has he really done for them?

It's incremental reparations.

I never doubted for a moment Obama and Holder wouldn't get as much as they can for their people before they're gone.

I guess whites can't be poor

$200 million? We are taking away a black person's will to work with all this free stuff. Outrageous. A few years ago white bankers were in trouble and only got $800 billion from the gubermint, no strings attached.

Thanks for proving Obama was the most owned man in world history. Buying votes with welfare by selling himself off once in office.

You made a broad brush statement about "talk show hosts and their lemming like listeners." You'll have to do better than that. And yes, Doc is right in one respect, government employees being paid with our taxpayer money are helping to institute this program. This program has racist overtones and unconstitutional overtures. Given that Obama has ignored the black community until now, what has he really done for them?

Wow, are you complaining that I made a broad brushed statement? I noticed that you "somehow" left out the fact that I actually said "" instead of just parroting what some political talk show hosts and their lemming like listeners spew each day.". Thanks for another laugh!!! :lol:

What is allegedly "unconstitutional" about private organizations coming together to help a demographic in our country that needs some help and a demographic that more than a few people complain about?

Then you ask this "funny" question; "Obama has ignored the black community until now, what has he really done for them?". So I will ask you, do you think that he should have done something for "them"? If so what should it have been?

Okay so i've heard that no federal funds are involved and that federal funds are involve. I've heard that government is involved and that it isn't involved. Which is it?

Okay so i've heard that no federal funds are involved and that federal funds are involve. I've heard that government is involved and that it isn't involved. Which is it?

You can always...I dont know...Read about it and uh....find out yourself. So theres that...

Look at the huge problems within the black community and you will understand that something needs to be done. Our cities are war zones as they're killing each other...50% of all murders are committed by blacks and 90% of that is black on black.

Educational and a program to strengthen the family does make sense.

Yeah, clearly where a problem is involved, the best thing to do is throw money at it. We've been throwing money at poverty and every other social ill we have in this country and all we've to show for it is a mountain of fucking debt. Pull your head out of your arse, son.

Look at the huge problems within the black community and you will understand that something needs to be done. Our cities are war zones as they're killing each other...50% of all murders are committed by blacks and 90% of that is black on black.

Educational and a program to strengthen the family does make sense.

Yeah, clearly where a problem is involved, the best thing to do is throw money at it. We've been throwing money at poverty and every other social ill we have in this country and all we've to show for it is a mountain of fucking debt. Pull your head out of your arse, son.

No the best thing to do with a problem is look at it with our hands on our hips repeating the phrase "Would ya look at that"

Forum List

Back