Obama Just Endorsed Senile Joe

Nothing like taking a risk!

Wonder what Bammers husband thinks about that? He is resigned to cementing his legacy as a feckless presidant. I bet that really sucked for him to do that.
Well, did he really have a choice. He waited to endorse the last man standing. He sure isnt going to endorse Trump

Pedo Joe will be fun to watch.
He is a gaff machine.
View attachment 323406
You guys crack me up with that gaffe shit. Trump is a gaffe. Then he lies about his gaffes or doubles down on then, You guys make up a lot of things but you aren't going to be able to make up the lack of understanding of policy trump has in the debates he will have with Biden.

trump lost the popular vote in the last election. His administration has been a failure with massive corruption on the side. He was impeached and now he's fucking up in a crisis and people are dying. He's up against a vice president of a very sucessful administration, yet you guys act like trump is just going to walk over Biden like Biden has no knowledge and experience on the world stage. You guys are in for a rude awakening. This is what Biden was waiting for. He wasn't really interested in debating and destroying his democratic opponents. But now he's where he wanted to be from day one. trump is in real deep shit in the upcoming folks.

Last edited:
He is a gaff machine.
View attachment 323406
You guys crack me up with that gaffe shit. Trump is a gaffe. Then he lies about his gaffes or doubles down on then, You guys make up a lot of things but you aren't going to be able to make up the lack of understanding of policy trump has in the debates he will have with Biden.
I still believe that Trump will make excuses to not debate Biden

Hillary Clinton wrapped up the 2016 nomination - based on delegates won - on June 6, and Obama endorsed her on June 9. BIden became the presumptive nominee when Bernie dropped out last week, and Obama is endorsing him today. He was consistent about not becoming involved in the primary.

To a Trumpkin, that's evidence of evil.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He is a gaff machine.
View attachment 323406
I think if this virus continues that your assessment is spot on. trump is scared of Biden, that's why he tried getting the Ukrainian president to say they were investigating Biden.

Hillary Clinton wrapped up the 2016 nomination - based on delegates won - on June 6, and Obama endorsed her on June 9. BIden became the presumptive nominee when Bernie dropped out last week, and Obama is endorsing him today. He was consistent about not becoming involved in the primary.

To a Trumpkin, that's evidence of evil.
Exactly.

He is a gaff machine.
View attachment 323406

I also think he will refuse to debate - not from fear of Joe, but fear of the moderators.

• Thanks
He is a gaff machine.
View attachment 323406

I also think he will refuse to debate - not from fear of Joe, but fear of the moderators.
That's also a good assessment, I think you guys are both right. He'll run from the debates then cry about how bad the media is to him and his cult members will slurp it right up and make excuses for him.

Well, he wasn’t going to endorse Trumpy
Too bad, If Barry had endorse Trump Biden may have had a chance
Biden has a chance now. Trump is the one in trouble. You see desperate, trump ain't running against Hillary this time. He's running against the vice president of the administration that created the economy trump took credit for. That's going to be a problem for trump. A BIGLY problem.

Biden has a chance now. Trump is the one in trouble. You see desperate, trump ain't running against Hillary this time. He's running against the vice president of the administration that created the economy trump took credit for. That's going to be a problem for trump. A BIGLY problem.
Only in your dreams dipshit

This is the beginning of the end for trump.

Boy I sure miss having an articulate, thoughtful president with EMPATHY.

miss-me-yet-made-on-imgur-thanks-obama-2958956.png

• Thanks
There is no risk here. They are about to take trump to the woodshed.

Like Hillary did?
Like Russian collusion, Ukraine?
That woodshed will continue to be filled with dems and their media allies.

Only in your dreams dipshit
Watch it happen son. You have spent far too much time in the right wing echo chamber. Fox has lied to you and the gatewaypundit is not news. You've been misinformed about what has been going on. Biden is about to chew trump up and making up nicknames for Biden is not going to save him.

And the democrats are about to unleash the nukes when the Obamas step to the stage so trump is really not in a good place. Add other interests groups wanting trump out and this campaign is going to produce a trump nervous breakdown. Trump is about to get broken and that's goin g to be reality TV worth watching.

He is a gaff machine.
View attachment 323406

Yep, he'll claim the process is "very unfair". :rolleyes-41:

He is a gaff machine.
View attachment 323406
You also believe in the Tooth Fairy.

Forum List

Back