Obama Justice Dept. Refuses FBI Request to Investigate Clinton Foundation

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
While I am somewhat surprised that the FBI would even make a request to Justice Dept. to allow an investigation into the Clinton foundation considering the FBI's failure to prosecute Hillary in the reckless handling of classified information, this does go to prove further that Obama has deemed Hillary to be above the law. The Clinton Foundation is a bona fide RICO case if there ever has been one. This is corruption at the highest level of our government.

BREAKING: FBI Makes Inquiry To Investigate Clinton Foundation-Obama Responds... - I Have The Truth

While I am somewhat surprised that the FBI would even make a request to Justice Dept. to allow an investigation into the Clinton foundation considering the FBI's failure to prosecute Hillary in the reckless handling of classified information, this does go to prove further that Obama has deemed Hillary to be above the law. The Clinton Foundation is a bona fide RICO case if there ever has been one. This is corruption at the highest level of our government.

BREAKING: FBI Makes Inquiry To Investigate Clinton Foundation-Obama Responds... - I Have The Truth
Obama administration blocked FBI probe of Clinton Foundation corruption: Report

...and the useful idiots are about to elect that corrupt bitch to be our President!

If ever there was a sitting President that deserved to be tarred and feathered, it is the one we have now. He is just about as much a cur dog as the corrupt murderer, Hillary Clinton.

The liberal sleaze has taken over our government and it will be extremely difficult to get rid of them.

will they investigate the Bill/Monica affair?
They won't be investigating Hillary for any reason. Maybe if Trump wins, we can dig into the corruption within Clinton's cash-cow foundation.

Hilly and the Washington elitists have to pull out all stops to prevent a Trump presidency. A RICO investigation would pull Washington down to its knees. Many people on both sides of the aisle would go down were Trump to gain the presidency and order an investigation onto the affairs of the Clinton foundation and her tenure as Secretary of State. It would be very embarrassing for the heads of several nations as well. The Clinton Foundation and Hillary's misuse of her office while Secretary of State is probably the most profound and wide-reaching corruption in our history as a nation.

Forum List

Back