Obama,kerry,pope and mid-east peace treaty in early 2004???

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
Obama,kerry,pope and mid-east peace treaty in early 2004??? If the seven year peace treaty is signed the seven year "great tribulation" starts and then jesus returns to save israel and defeat all evil and set up his kingdom on earth. Beware!!! Time is so very short!!!!

Jesus is waiting for a better form of nanistic fusion reactors before he returns, that way space travel is better propelled.

jesus is waiting for a better form of nanistic fusion reactors before he returns, that way space travel is better propelled.

i take it you will be left behind on rapture day and get to try to stay alive in the great tribulation under anti-christ rule!!!

jesus is waiting for a better form of nanistic fusion reactors before he returns, that way space travel is better propelled.

i take it you will be left behind on rapture day and get to try to stay alive in the great tribulation under anti-christ rule!!!
What's gonna happen in early 2004? I put my time machine in the shop to adjust the thingamajig.

BIBLE PROPHECY SAYS THE SEVEN YEARS OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION (GOD'S JUDGMENTS ON AN SIN LOVING WORLD) STARTS WHEN A SEVEN YEAR PEACE TREATY IS SIGNED BETWEEN ISRAEL AND THE MUSLIM NATIONS OF THE MID-EAST,Obama,kerry,pope will try this spring to get that very peace treaty signed!!! TIME IS VERY VERY SHORT!!!

BIBLE PROPHECY SAYS THE SEVEN YEARS OF THE GREAT TRIBULATION (GOD'S JUDGMENTS ON AN SIN LOVING WORLD) STARTS WHEN A SEVEN YEAR PEACE TREATY IS SIGNED BETWEEN ISRAEL AND THE MUSLIM NATIONS OF THE MID-EAST,Obama,kerry,pope will try this spring to get that very peace treaty signed!!! TIME IS VERY VERY SHORT!!!
I realize your error about 2004. I was joshing you. However, you have to realize that nothing will be kickstarted until my tribe (Mnashe) goes about rebuilding the Temple and we haven't even started getting the union contracts worked out. It'll take years. Plus all the kinks have to be ironed out in ObamaCare. The workers will demand that.

Imho!! War comes first to the mid east and just as israel is about to be destroyed and all jewish hope is gone god steps in and saves israel by defeating the attacking armies,the jewish people will know but for god's help they would have been destroyed, they will turn to god and then rebuild their temple!

Forum List

Back