🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama kicks everyone off golf course and ... goes golfing

His wife Makes a commercial hugging black kids telling everybody to stay home do not go out! Smakes a commercial hogging black kids telling everybody to stay home do not go out same day this this goes out, Obamagoes golfing when no one else is allowed..

This is who the democrats are and why I left the party.

Conservatives are outraged Obama would visit a golf course
Liberals are outraged that Mike Pence would not wear a mask while visiting a hospital

Liberals win again
Pence was tested, Obama like most democrats think they are kings. And we are nobody’s..
I was tested also. I was negative. I wear a mask, it's the responsible thing to do.
You have TDS so yeah, maybe a mask with a gag in it would be beneficial to the public. :auiqs.jpg:
View attachment 330170
Go hide under your bed Tommy, you are surrounded by horned Demons!!!! :safetocomeoutff::auiqs.jpg:

And, you, cupcake, dream of being surround by horny Demons.
Maga hat wearing folks aren’t demons. Your hate has warped your mind.

Demons wearing maga hats are in "The Party of the Rump".

His wife Makes a commercial hugging black kids telling everybody to stay home do not go out! Smakes a commercial hogging black kids telling everybody to stay home do not go out same day this this goes out, Obamagoes golfing when no one else is allowed..

Liberals are outraged that Mike Pence would not wear a mask while visiting a hospital

Liberals win again
Pence was tested, Obama like most democrats think they are kings. And we are nobody’s..
I was tested also. I was negative. I wear a mask, it's the responsible thing to do.
You have TDS so yeah, maybe a mask with a gag in it would be beneficial to the public. :auiqs.jpg:
View attachment 330170
Go hide under your bed Tommy, you are surrounded by horned Demons!!!! :safetocomeoutff::auiqs.jpg:

And, you, cupcake, dream of being surround by horny Demons.
Maga hat wearing folks aren’t demons. Your hate has warped your mind.

Demons wearing maga hats are in "The Party of the Rump".
Tds

Liberals win again
At least it looks responsible. In actuality, I think it will lower the spread from you from breath or a sneeze, but doubt it will protect you very long if at all, if around a Covid-19 ward or unmasked people. Surprised more healthcare workers than what is reported aren't sick.
So you shouldn't do anything?

The Rats: "Do as I say not as I do."

Total hypocrites.

but............no surprises there!:04:

Last edited:

Figures. The Kenyan-born miscreant is QUITE the hypocrite.

He was not born in Kenya. He was born in Hawaii to a common whore and white woman and a random black dude. His so called father was a student from Kenya who was payed to say he was the bastards father.
I truly believe the miscreant WAS born in Kenya, Dick. Thank you.
Why do you believe that?

Please be very specific with your answer and provide legitimate proof.
I've read QUITE a few things that make me believe this. The chief reason being that many people from his childhood died "mysterious deaths" or were murdered outright. These deaths all occurred, of course, AFTER he decided to run for for president, and then became president. Kind of an insurance policy to keep those who MAY have talked about his REAL past permanently quiet. I cannot provide any links, the linkage system works only sporadically on this older Dell computer of mine. But ALL the info you need is under the Obama Body Count List on various sites on the Internet. Thanks!

Liberals win again
At least it looks responsible. In actuality, I think it will lower the spread from you from breath or a sneeze, but doubt it will protect you very long if at all, if around a Covid-19 ward or unmasked people. Surprised more healthcare workers than what is reported aren't sick.
So you shouldn't do anything?
I wear N-95 everytime I'm off the property, which isn't as often as it was before Covid-19, of course. Gave CPR when neighbor dropped dead on his lawn 3 weeks ago. What else you want me to do?

He was not born in Kenya. He was born in Hawaii to a common whore and white woman and a random black dude. His so called father was a student from Kenya who was payed to say he was the bastards father.
Why do you believe that?

Please be very specific with your answer and provide legitimate proof.
I've read QUITE a few things that make me believe this. The chief reason being that many people from his childhood died "mysterious deaths" or were murdered outright. These deaths all occurred, of course, AFTER he decided to run for for president, and then became president. Kind of an insurance policy to keep those who MAY have talked about his REAL past permanently quiet. I cannot provide any links, the linkage system works only sporadically on this older Dell computer of mine. But ALL the info you need is under the Obama Body Count List on various sites on the Internet. Thanks!
Yep, you truly are a gullible idiot.

Golfing is ok if youre social distancing, and its not on the taxpayer dime.
7938a75a926e77a6b456ee3f2c7b916a.jpg
He golfed on a course that was closed because of the virus.. do you understand we are all equal? View attachment 330200
If Obama were president in 2008, but he started in Jan 2009.
ObamasNumbers-2017_May2018.png

Liberals win again
But Obama bought a 10 billion dollar oceanfront house that is supposed to be underwater. He was broke and never worked a day in his life before he became a commmmmuuunnnitteee organizer. And he still didn't work. He used the system as only a snake can to get into politics. At every level. My kind of town Chicago is....
I imagine you get a nice house for $10 billion

He golfed on a course that was closed because of the virus.. do you understand we are all equal? View attachment 330200
LOLOL

From where do you get that bullshit?? I got as far as the first item -- full time workers.

Obama became president in late January, 2009. January, 2009 had 115.8 million full time employees (and dropping due to Bush's Great Recession). That figure dropped to as low as 110.6 million in January, 2010. When Obama left office in late January, 2017, there were 124.6 million full time employees. That's a gain of 14 million from when the job markets began recovering from the recession, to when Obama left office. That number peaked at 131.1 million under Impeached Trump before this recession began.

LOLOL

From where do you get that bullshit?? I got as far as the first item -- full time workers.

Obama became president in late January, 2009. January, 2009 had 115.8 million full time employees (and dropping due to Bush's Great Recession). That figure dropped to as low as 110.6 million in January, 2010. When Obama left office in late January, 2017, there were 124.6 million full time employees. That's a gain of 14 million from when the job markets began recovering from the recession, to when Obama left office. That number peaked at 131.1 million under Impeached Trump before this recession began.

Omg does some one seriously think Obama was a good President? Lol Hilarious

LOLOL

LOL

Lying Putz, that's your response to getting caught posting bullshit??

:lmao:

Here... here are the actual figures again...

LOLOL

Top ten President of all time
Better than any recent Republican

LOLOL

Over 7,000 blacks were shot and killed in his home town of Chicago, he might be the most racist.

I can't figure out why he likes golf so much. His swing is terrible which is usually a good indication that you suck. He's a hot head which is also a game killer. It's no big surprise that he would think nothing of taking the course over. People like Obama suck.

Last edited:

Liberals win again

It also covers up your ugly ass face. For that, everyone is thankful.

Every intelligent person recognized that as being a hoax.

I can't figure out why he likes golf so much. His swing is terrible which is usually a good indication that you suck. He's a hot head which is also a game killer. And it's no big surprise he would think nothing of taking the course over. People like Obama suck.
Vs Trump who cheats like a “mafia accountant”

LOLOL

Over 7,000 blacks were shot and killed in his home town of Chicago, he might be the most racist.
What does that have to do with the Great Obama?

Forum List

Back