🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama kicks everyone off golf course and ... goes golfing

His wife Makes a commercial hugging black kids telling everybody to stay home do not go out! Smakes a commercial hogging black kids telling everybody to stay home do not go out same day this this goes out, Obamagoes golfing when no one else is allowed..

This is who the democrats are and why I left the party.
Figures. The Kenyan-born miscreant is QUITE the hypocrite.

His wife Makes a commercial hugging black kids telling everybody to stay home do not go out! Smakes a commercial hogging black kids telling everybody to stay home do not go out same day this this goes out, Obamagoes golfing when no one else is allowed..

He was not born in Kenya. He was born in Hawaii to a common whore and white woman and a random black dude. His so called father was a student from Kenya who was payed to say he was the bastards father.
I truly believe the miscreant WAS born in Kenya, Dick. Thank you.
Why do you believe that?

Please be very specific with your answer and provide legitimate proof.

Conservatives are outraged Obama would visit a golf course
Liberals are outraged that Mike Pence would not wear a mask while visiting a hospital

Liberals win again
Pence tested negative who was he going to infect?
Pence Actually sacrificed himself to meet these people
Can understand him being tested, negative and not being a threat to the patients, but going with no mask to a hospital is a non-starter for me. Hell, I like him better than trump and think he ought to take better care of himself, besides setting a good example.
Move out
I take it you dislike him a lot.
Who?

Liberals are outraged that Mike Pence would not wear a mask while visiting a hospital

Liberals win again
Pence was tested, Obama like most democrats think they are kings. And we are nobody’s..
Oh? When was Pence last tested?
I just called the White House, they said 5 minutes before he left
Liar. I just called the White House and they said he was testing in March.
I just double checked and I talk to his secretary Staff.. Five minutes before he left
LOL

So they admit he was at risk when he went to that hospital? Or are you simply lying again?
He’s been tested deal with it

Liberals win again
Pence was tested, Obama like most democrats think they are kings. And we are nobody’s..
I just double checked and I talk to his secretary Staff.. Five minutes before he left
LOL

So they admit he was at risk when he went to that hospital? Or are you simply lying again?
LOL

Lying dumbfuck, you said he was tested 5 minutes before he left. Test results don't come back that fast. That means he walked around that hospital while he could have been positive. Even he was smart enough to avoid such a stupid excuse as being tested 5 minutes before he left. His ridiculous excuse was that he didn't know the hospital required it. Which, by the way, he's now wearing a mask when he visits hospitals, regardless of when he's tested.

Don't you con freaks ever tire of the taste of shit from kissing these peoples' asses??

Liberals win again
I was tested also. I was negative. I wear a mask, it's the responsible thing to do.
You have TDS so yeah, maybe a mask with a gag in it would be beneficial to the public. :auiqs.jpg:
1588284593878.jpeg

Liberals win again
I was tested also. I was negative. I wear a mask, it's the responsible thing to do.
You have TDS so yeah, maybe a mask with a gag in it would be beneficial to the public. :auiqs.jpg:
View attachment 330170
Go hide under your bed Tommy, you are surrounded by horned Demons!!!! :safetocomeoutff::auiqs.jpg:

Liberals win again
LOL

LOL

Lying dumbfuck, you said he was tested 5 minutes before he left. Test results don't come back that fast. That means he walked around that hospital while he could have been positive. Even he was smart enough to avoid such a stupid excuse as being tested 5 minutes before he left. His ridiculous excuse was that he didn't know the hospital required it. Which, by the way, he's now wearing a mask when he visits hospitals, regardless of when he's tested.

Don't you con freaks ever tire of the taste of shit from kissing these peoples' asses??
He took the five min test.. sorry you keep losing

Liberals win again
LOL

LOL

LOLOLOLOL

You con freaks crack me up. Thanks for providing the laughs for the forum.
thumbsup.gif

First, you prove you're an idiot by saying, "they said 5 minutes before he left." When the obvious gaping head wound of your idiocy is exposed, that 5 minutes isn't enough time to get the results, you try to change what you said to, "he took the five min test."

rotfl-gif.288736

Liberals win again
LOL

LOL

LOLOLOLOL

You con freaks crack me up. Thanks for providing the laughs for the forum.
thumbsup.gif

First, you prove you're an idiot by saying, "they said 5 minutes before he left." When the obvious gaping head wound of your idiocy is exposed, that 5 minutes isn't enough time to get the results, you try to change what you said to, "he took the five min test."

rotfl-gif.288736
They called him

^super intelligence detected

He was not born in Kenya. He was born in Hawaii to a common whore and white woman and a random black dude. His so called father was a student from Kenya who was payed to say he was the bastards father.
I truly believe the miscreant WAS born in Kenya, Dick. Thank you.
^super intelligence confirmed

Liberals win again
Can understand him being tested, negative and not being a threat to the patients, but going with no mask to a hospital is a non-starter for me. Hell, I like him better than trump and think he ought to take better care of himself, besides setting a good example.
Trump absolutely refuses to wear one ever
He’s a cowboy! Real leader

View attachment 330133
That's disturbing.

Liberals win again
But Obama bought a 10 billion dollar oceanfront house that is supposed to be underwater. He was broke and never worked a day in his life before he became a commmmmuuunnnitteee organizer. And he still didn't work. He used the system as only a snake can to get into politics. At every level. My kind of town Chicago is....

Liberals win again
Move out
Who?
Last person mentioned before I posted was Pence. Who did you think?

Liberals win again
Move out
Who?
Last person mentioned before I posted was Pence. Who did you think?
No Habla Espen you’ll

Golfing is ok if youre social distancing, and its not on the taxpayer dime.
7938a75a926e77a6b456ee3f2c7b916a.jpg

Golfing is ok if youre social distancing, and its not on the taxpayer dime.
7938a75a926e77a6b456ee3f2c7b916a.jpg
He golfed on a course that was closed because of the virus.. do you understand we are all equal?
B9C09A9C-0650-46F3-A966-F9A98A76A6BE.jpeg

Im ok with it. I dont see how that would be dangerous for him or anyone else.

Liberals win again
View attachment 330170
Go hide under your bed Tommy, you are surrounded by horned Demons!!!! :safetocomeoutff::auiqs.jpg:

And, you, cupcake, dream of being surround by horny Demons.

Liberals win again
View attachment 330170

And, you, cupcake, dream of being surround by horny Demons.
Maga hat wearing folks aren’t demons. Your hate has warped your mind.

Forum List

Back