Obama Lands In South Dakota For The 1st Time But The Reaction Of The All White Locals Is Epic

Let's not over state things...South Dakota and epic don't mix well. What is the state these days? A moderately sized school district if you based it on population?
They look like they came to watch a hanging.

They know a slick snake when they see one. He says on thing to your face and then turns around a bites you in the jugular vein while asking for more monies for his "VISIONS" Myself, I take shovel and chop a snakes off head off if they are a threat to me
That's farm country and they know a manure spreader when they see one.

Yep, and they don't take kindly to someone spewing BS at them.
They want to act like this a huge accomplishment him going to all fifty states. Well 31 of them are run by elected Republicans. So you know they could all give a shit he comes to their states. They would have to PAY me big time to go see the puke.

snip:
There are currently 31 Republicans, 18 Democrats, and one independent that hold the office of governor in the states.

from:how many states have republican governors - Google Search

Let's not over state things...South Dakota and epic don't mix well. What is the state these days? A moderately sized school district if you based it on population?

They know a slick snake when they see one. He says on thing to your face and then turns around a bites you in the jugular vein while asking for more monies for his "VISIONS" Myself, I take shovel and chop a snakes off head off if they are a threat to me
That's farm country and they know a manure spreader when they see one.

Yep, and they don't take kindly to someone spewing BS at them.
They want to act like this a huge accomplishment him going to all fifty states. Well 31 of them are run by elected Republicans. So you know they could all give a shit he comes to their states. They would have to PAY me big time to go see the puke.

snip:
There are currently 31 Republicans, 18 Democrats, and one independent that hold the office of governor in the states.

from:how many states have republican governors - Google Search

Well, he beat George Bush on visiting every state in the union..not that it matters but the only reason this thread exists. C'mon, George, why couldn't you do better?

That does not look like a group of happy people idiot. It does not appear to be a single homo hugging muslim in the group.

Really Pink Floyd? You can tell someone's religion by their appearance huh?
See ANY long ass beards in that crowd?

I've never seen an "ass beard" and I don't think I want to, thanks.

Asians? Mexicans? Nope, just democrats.

Really --- you can see political affiliations too?

What do you have, like X-ray vision?

Last edited:

This is the level of petty the ODS elevator goes down to. Cherrypick photos and pretend to read their minds. Nobody knows what's going on at that moment -- could be a technician pinning somebody's mic on.

Here's another shot from the same article:

28796A5600000578-3074259-image-a-136_1431134419885.jpg

Whoa -- hold the screen up to your nose and check the next-to-last back row --- frowny face! Impeach him!

This is the level of petty the ODS elevator goes down to. Cherrypick photos and pretend to read their minds. Nobody knows what's going on at that moment -- could be a technician pinning somebody's mic on.

Whoa -- hold the screen up to your nose and check the next-to-last back row --- frowny face! Impeach him!
They were laughing because he came on stage with his fly unzipped.

What is it with the right and their fixation on dicks?

What is it with the right and their fixation on dicks?
Who said anything about dicks, mullethead?

Have to give them credit at least they stayed and listened, I would have walked out.

Gee, I wonder why the OP didn't choose this picture from the same photo gallery?

Any guesses?

lol

In Texas he won't be welcome with candy either...

Would they drag him to death behind a pickup truck, or is that Texas pastime out of fashion now?

Well we did move up from the horse.
Maybe an electric pickup?

00T0T_PMENnlB1W0_600x450.jpg

Nice cart. I had one very similar that was fourwheel drive.
You could drag at least 3 people....up hill.

I'm getting one as soon as I can break my procrastination addiction for a spell.

In Texas he won't be welcome with candy either...

Would they drag him to death behind a pickup truck, or is that Texas pastime out of fashion now?

Well we did move up from the horse.
Maybe an electric pickup?

00T0T_PMENnlB1W0_600x450.jpg

Nice cart. I had one very similar that was fourwheel drive.
You could drag at least 3 people....up hill.

I'm getting one as soon as I can break my procrastination addiction for a spell.

They're great for running around the property.
And they're silent so they're great for heading to the deer stand at the crack of dawn.

Forum List

Back