Obama Leading The Charge In Approval Ratings, The Tea Party In Dead Last

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
In the latest poll showing how the american people feel about the far right's hostage taking of the nation, the president is leading the charge in approval ratings with an impressive 47% with the democrats following in second with 39% approval.

Things aren't looking pretty for the far right. The GOP is at a record low approval rating of 24% with the teabaggers doing even worse at an abysmal 21%.

It's been made loud and clear by the american people that they are sick of the radical right wing's temper tantrums and terrorist attacks on the nation.

The most damning results are a whopping 70% of americans think the GOP is just playing politics rather than trying to better the country, and the motherload being 53% blame the republicans for the shutdown, vs. only 31% for a democrats. A massive 22% gap.

The blood is in the water and expect a full GOP surrender by the end of the week :up:

Poll shows Republicans taking blame for government shutdown - latimes.com

Last edited:
Obama approval drops to a New Low in Today's Gallup Poll. 41%

Obummer keeps dropping like a stone in the polls. Every major poll shows a sharp drop, and his two week aggregate polling has dropped 6.4%. Bad news for the Dems.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval
Edit/Delete Message

"I've talked to several billionaires who used to be Republican supporters that have said they believe the markets will act in a very negative fashion unless we act," said Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., "I'm urging all of our Republicans to recognize reality as to where we are in this situation."
Senators say debt, shutdown deal is near

Quoting Republicans to make your point now? Is that a sign of desperation?

Latest;

New Zogby Poll: Obama Recovers, Congress Suffers from Shutdown - Forbes

It's all about 'by comparison.' And he's still doing peachy-keen, jelly bean, compared to the rest of the gang.

A new poll by Zogby Analytics shows President Barack Obama bouncing a couple of points from a low 43% job approval rating two weeks ago. The new poll of 909 likely voters conducted online October 9 and 10, has the President up to 45% approval and 52% disapproval. The poll’s margin of sampling error is +/- 3 percentage points.

While a 45% job approval rating is hardly anything to brag about, especially in the context of a government shutdown and a looming crisis just days away regarding failure to extend the national debt limit, the new Zogby Poll shows the degree to which the government crisis is hurting Congress even more than the President – especially the public’s perception of the Republican Party. According to the new poll, Congress overall receives only a 13% job approval rating, compared with a 85% disapproval rating. The 13% figure matches the 13% approval rating of the Republicans in Congress, while the Democrats in Congress receive a 24% approval rating and 73% disapproval.

With 47% of the voting populace totally fucking brain dead (in all 57 states, mind you) it's no wonder Obama has greater than sub-par numbers.

Fuck that Chicago minion. He's a piece of shit know-nothing cub scout out of his league in the world politic.

Why you moronic idiots voted him to the White House is beyond retarded.

Oh yeah- now I remember. He's a black mother scratcher.

Touchy-feely shit. If it's minor- it's got to be major!

Goddamn fucking clueless lost souls.

I'ts now your world... and welcome to it.

People are angry watching their first world nation be ran by idiots.

They want America to lead in science, tech, infrastructure, etc. This is very important to the avg American that the tea partier just can't understand...

Watch for a 1874 like defeat in the house if things don't charge soon.

Last edited:
He was 37% last I heard. Now he's at 41% and 'dropping like a stone?'

What color is the sky in your world?

Sweetie,

Here's the link. I'm pretty sure you can figure it out. :)

You right wingers are hilarious :lol: :lmao:

Obama is #1 and the teabaggers dead last, but he's somehow worse? :lol:

Most Americans understand what it takes to be a first world nation. We don't want to lose our lead in science, tech and anymore in infrastructure.

Sorry but this is a fact. The tea party is a political movement that wants to cut the wrong areas that benefit most Americans.

Bad mistake. Welfare is understandable to be cut but not science, tech and infrastructure. NO, no politically.

Means you're fucked.

Another media manipulated popularity contest isn't going to change what we are headed for in this country.

With 47% of the voting populace totally fucking brain dead (in all 57 states, mind you) it's no wonder Obama has greater than sub-par numbers.

Fuck that Chicago minion. He's a piece of shit know-nothing cub scout out of his league in the world politic.

Hey, thanks for that vote of confidence! Any time I see brain-dead Conservatives bitch and moan about my president like that, it reminds me how good of a job he is doing.

Obummer keeps dropping like a stone in the polls. Every major poll shows a sharp drop, and his two week aggregate polling has dropped 6.4%. Bad news for the Dems.

Edit/Delete Message

Hey, look at that ... I had you pegged as a dumbass Conservative from the start -- and I was dead on accurate.

Hey, dumbass Conservative .... have you figured out yet that the deficit is NOT $17 trillion?

:lol::lol::lol:

In the latest poll showing how the american people feel about the far right's hostage taking of the nation, the president is leading the charge in approval ratings with an impressive 47% with the democrats following in second with 39% approval.

Things aren't looking pretty for the far right. The GOP is at a record low approval rating of 24% with the teabaggers doing even worse at an abysmal 21%.

It's been made loud and clear by the American people that they are sick of the radical right wing's temper tantrums and terrorist attacks on the nation.

The most damning results are a whopping 70% of americans think the GOP is just playing politics rather than trying to better the country, and the motherlode being 53% blame the republicans for the shutdown, vs. only 31% for a democrats. A massive 22% gap.

The blood is in the water and expect a full GOP surrender by the end of the week :up:

Poll shows Republicans taking blame for government shutdown - latimes.com

If you call Obama's 37% approval rating leading anything... yeah.

Hey, thanks for that vote of confidence! Any time I see brain-dead Conservatives bitch and moan about my president like that, it reminds me how good of a job he is doing.

LOL. I just got done addressing that. If he's "doing such a good job" then why does he have a 37% approval rating? Yeah, thought as much.

Edit/Delete Message

Hey, look at that ... I had you pegged as a dumbass Conservative from the start -- and I was dead on accurate.

Hey, dumbass Conservative .... have you figured out yet that the deficit is NOT $17 trillion?

:lol::lol::lol:

It isn't?

Well, technically no, but it sits $16.962 trillion. It soon will be, and raising the debt ceiling will ensure it.

Forum List

Back