Obama Leading The Charge In Approval Ratings, The Tea Party In Dead Last

While I'm no Obama fan, it's easy for him to look good in comparison to Republicans at this point. They ignore every poll that doesn't gel with their twisted reality, and are digging themselves into a hole that will become impossible to get out of if they don't make drastic changes.

With 47% of the voting populace totally fucking brain dead (in all 57 states, mind you) it's no wonder Obama has greater than sub-par numbers.

Fuck that Chicago minion. He's a piece of shit know-nothing cub scout out of his league in the world politic.

Why you moronic idiots voted him to the White House is beyond retarded.

Oh yeah- now I remember. He's a black mother scratcher.

Touchy-feely shit. If it's minor- it's got to be major!

Goddamn fucking clueless lost souls.

I'ts now your world... and welcome to it.
Hey, thanks for that vote of confidence! Any time I see brain-dead Conservatives bitch and moan about my president like that, it reminds me how good of a job he is doing.

LOL. I just got done addressing that. If he's "doing such a good job" then why does he have a 37% approval rating? Yeah, thought as much.
That's easy to answer ... he doesn't have a JAR of 37%. You're just desperate. So desperate, in fact, that you'd reference an older poll from a week ago while ignoring his most recent polls, one of which is 48%.

Ignoring higher recent polls in favor of out dated lower polls reveals more about you than it does Obama's job performance. But again, coming from a rabid rightie is a ringing endorcement that Obama's doing the job we sent him to D.C. to do.

I seriously doubt Barry gives a rats ass about his poll number.

After all, he doesn't need anyones vote and he's already saddled us with his ACA and debt and deficit up the ass.

He'll retire and be taken care of by we the taxpayer and not shed care one.

Obama approval drops to a New Low in Today's Gallup Poll. 41%

Obummer keeps dropping like a stone in the polls. Every major poll shows a sharp drop, and his two week aggregate polling has dropped 6.4%. Bad news for the Dems.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval
Edit/Delete Message

Hey, look at that ... I had you pegged as a dumbass Conservative from the start -- and I was dead on accurate.

Hey, dumbass Conservative .... have you figured out yet that the deficit is NOT $17 trillion?

:lol::lol::lol:

It isn't?

Well, technically no, but it sits $16.962 trillion. It soon will be, and raising the debt ceiling will ensure it.
No, it isn't. The deficit isn't $16.962 trillion either. How can you rightards be sooo fucking stupid?

Hey, look at that ... I had you pegged as a dumbass Conservative from the start -- and I was dead on accurate.

Hey, dumbass Conservative .... have you figured out yet that the deficit is NOT $17 trillion?

It isn't?

Well, technically no, but it sits $16.962 trillion. It soon will be, and raising the debt ceiling will ensure it.
No, it isn't. The deficit isn't $16.962 trillion either. How can you rightards be sooo fucking stupid?

deficit, debt, who cares. both words start with a d, so the democrats are to blame.

It isn't?

deficit, debt, who cares. both words start with a d, so the democrats are to blame.
Hmmn... rabid, radical, retarded, republicans. I suppose I get your point.

Why are people so hung up on polls?

Congress and parties in general will always poll low, because people aren't pleased with different factions within their own party, it doesn't mean they will vote for the other party the next election.

All these polls really prove is that (D)-bags in general stick together and still support their Dear Leader no matter what.

Why are people so hung up on polls?

Congress and parties in general will always poll low, because people aren't pleased with different factions within their own party, it doesn't mean they will vote for the other party the next election.

All these polls really prove is that (D)-bags in general stick together and still support their Dear Leader no matter what.

Perhaps you should ask Ted Cruz why he's so hung up on polls? He was so dismayed over how badly the GOP is polling that he commissioned his own poll.

Didn't help, of course, since even his own poll agreed with all the others in that most people polled blame the GOP for the government's shutdown. But ya can't blame the guy for tryin'.

It's all about winning and losing for OBAMA with these people

not one give a shit about the AMERCIAN PEOPLE and how they have been LOSING under him

7.5% unemployment FOR FIVE STRAIGHT YEARS, jobs are being cut due to his new government enslavement program, ObamaNOCARE, taxes have been raised, yet they see this as him WINNING

Last edited:

not one give a shit about the AMERCIAN PEOPLE and how they have been LOSING under him

7.5% unemployment FOR FIVE STRAIGHT YEARS, jobs are being cut due to his new government enslavement program, ObamaNOCARE, taxes have been raised, yet they see this as him WINNING

Taxes had to be raised. Bush lowered taxes and our deficit skyrocketed.

really, we the people HAD TO BE TAXED to feed Obama and his government

YOU HEAR that people...

now open your wallets for HIM the KING anytime he feels TAXES NEED TO BE RAISED

you elected him and people like this who could care less about your HARD EARNED MONIES...They plan on bleeding YOU DRY of all your blood, sweat and tears

Last edited:

YOU HEAR that people...

you elected him and people like this who could care less about your HARD EARNED MONIES...They plan on bleeding YOU DRY of all your blood, sweat and tears

The taxes never should have been cut in the first place.

You can't scream and froth about our country's deficit without an understanding of where it originated. Well, if you're sane your'e not supposed to anyway. Do you know where a HUGE chunk of our deficit came from? Any guesses at all?

I'll help you out...

10-10-12bud_rev2-28-13-f1.jpg

YOU HEAR that people...

I guarantee you, your taxes on balance have been lower since Obama was president.

While I'm no Obama fan, it's easy for him to look good in comparison to Republicans at this point. They ignore every poll that doesn't gel with their twisted reality, and are digging themselves into a hole that will become impossible to get out of if they don't make drastic changes.

Sure. And Democrats are guilty of doing the same. Both parties do it.

YOU HEAR that people...

You can't scream and froth about our country's deficit without an understanding of where it originated. Well, if you're sane your'e not supposed to anyway. Do you know where a HUGE chunk of our deficit came from? Any guesses at all?

I'll help you out...

really they shouldn't OF BEEN CUT...because this government NEEDS OUR MONEY more than we the PEOPLE who work for IT DO RIGHT?

this make me sick you people think this way
we can kiss our asses and freedoms goodbye

Last edited:
The polls make it very clear that Obama in comparison is on top, the Dems next, the GOP next, and the TP dead last, far back.

There is no good news for the far right in this.

YOU HEAR that people...

No, you dumbfucking rightard, taxes were not raised "to feed Obama." They were raised to help reduce the deficit, which they are doing. You fuckwads cry incessantly about the deficit (even though y'all are mostly mute on the subject when there's a Republican in the White House), but then gum Obama's ankles when he does something about it. :cuckoo:

YOU HEAR that people...

I'll help you out...

really they shouldn't OF BEEN CUT...because this government NEEDS OUR MONEY more than we the PEOPLE who work for IT DO RIGHT?

this make me sick you people think this way
we can kiss our asses and freedoms goodbye

When it is engaged in 2 wars and enacts an unfunded mandate in Medicare Part D it does. Bush squandered a surplus with his tax cuts and wars. Those have to be paid for and the best way to do that is with sensible cuts and increasing revenue.

Forum List

Back