Obama Let Loose On Trump Today

Trump, who recently walked out of a “60 Minutes” interview because he was told the questions would be “tough”..

Anyone who has seen the footage of the interview knows that is a total lie.

Oh yeah, Raw Sewage.

View attachment 406291
That's why Trump is releasing so much footage. Biden and Harris can't deny they said they would ban fracking. They can't get away with lying about the 60 Minutes interview. The real footage is all over the net. Shitstain obama is going to regret the day he decided to lie for Biden.

Obama took it to #45 today down in Florida while he was stumping for Joe Biden.
He (Obama) let it all hang out like no other President ever.

"During a Miami, Florida rally, former President Barack Obama noted that President Donald Trump isn’t quite the “tough guy” he wants to pretend he is.
Trump, who recently walked out of a “60 Minutes” interview because he was told the questions would be “tough” drew Obama’s ridicule saying if he can’t handle Lesley Stahl, how could he handle actual confrontations with dangerous leaders."

“Joe Biden’s tough,” said Obama. “You know, something that you can’t really say about this president, he likes to act tough and talk tough. He thinks scowling and being mean is tough and being rude is tough. but when ’60 Minutes’ and Lesley Stahl are too tough for you, you ain’t all that tough. If you’ve got to walk out of a “60 minutes” interview, then you’re never going to stand up to a dictator.”

President Obama was spot-on.
Did you watch it today? I will find the video and post it so all can hear.
Yes I heard about 10 honking cars mercifully drowning out his bullshit.

"During a Miami, Florida rally, former President Barack Obama noted that President Donald Trump isn’t quite the “tough guy” he wants to pretend he is.
Trump, who recently walked out of a “60 Minutes” interview because he was told the questions would be “tough” drew Obama’s ridicule saying if he can’t handle Lesley Stahl, how could he handle actual confrontations with dangerous leaders."

“Joe Biden’s tough,” said Obama. “You know, something that you can’t really say about this president, he likes to act tough and talk tough. He thinks scowling and being mean is tough and being rude is tough. but when ’60 Minutes’ and Lesley Stahl are too tough for you, you ain’t all that tough. If you’ve got to walk out of a “60 minutes” interview, then you’re never going to stand up to a dictator.”

The problem is, we don't know if Obama or his surrogates are tough, because they are NEVER asked the tough questions.

I wonder who President Xi believes is the tougher adversary.

obama2.jpg

Obama is a failed and irrelevant ex-president who wouldn't even support his former butt-boy and ass-kisser Joe Biden.

So all of a sudden we're supposed to believe anything he has to say? Just go away jug-ears. Your 15 minutes were up four years ago.

Point out what you call fake. All you can do is deflect. Watch the video because it's true. Reality.
Only a fvckin Idiot would believe anything coming from Raw Story.

They ... like you ... have absolutely NO Credibility whatsoever.
So I get flamed for posting what he said. What will that prove? How small of a person you are? Chill out or don't reply.

Here you are. It's within the first 7 minutes.

I couldn't stand the sound of that wimp's voice when he was the puppet...WTF make you think I would listen to the queer now when he matters even less?

So I get flamed for posting what he said. What will that prove? How small of a person you are? Chill out or don't reply.
Try a more credible link.

I have no doubt B. Hussein is the only former President in modern history to bad mouth a sitting President.

I mean he is just that trashy.

But, I refuse to look at anything from Raw Sewage.

It ALWAYS ends up being a waste of my time.

Point out what you call fake. All you can do is deflect. Watch the video because it's true. Reality.
Only a fvckin Idiot would believe anything coming from Raw Story.

They ... like you ... have absolutely NO Credibility whatsoever.
Clayton was spot on about Obama being spot on. Whats udeniable is it pertains to you and the other crybaby's as well. Weak.

No one cares what this stuttering fuck says anymore.

Try a more credible link.

I have no doubt B. Hussein is the only former President in modern history to bad mouth a sitting President.

I mean he is just that trashy.

But, I refuse to look at anything from Raw Sewage.

It ALWAYS ends up being a waste of my time.
Obama and his he-man wife are classless chumps.

Do I detect some massive pre-election jitters around here? It is totally apparent.
That Obama sure got down on old Donald.

Here you are. It's within the first 7 minutes.

Nobody cares.

Forum List

Back