Obama: 'lipstick On A Pig, Still A Pig'

the microscope that the candidates are under creates a situation where even the appearance of impropriaty are a problem, if Obama is so darn smart he'd avoid saying something about lipstick on a pig just after Palin said hockey mom's are pitbulls with lipstick. the connections are possibly not intentional but the perception is all that matters.And the perception is that he implied Palin is a pig. not the worst move ever but this is not a good time to appear to be attacking her.It keeps the focus on Palin and allows McCain to rip Obama's negatives whilst Obama is still being stunned by Palin.politicaly ignorant move by Obama

It wasn't funny but unlike a con I wouldn't neg rep you for it. I'm sure you meant it as a joke but it was still classless and uncalled for.

and if you actually took the comment to be a reference about his wife then you have bigger issues than will ever be solved by posting on this or any message board...seek professional help immediately.

It wasn't funny but unlike a con I wouldn't neg rep you for it. I'm sure you meant it as a joke but it was still classless and uncalled for.

and if you actually took the comment to be a reference about his wife then you have bigger issues than will ever be solved by posting on this or any message board...seek professional help immediately.

lighten up, Frank

How gracious and thoughtful-- and non-self effacing too !

no, del I won't ligthen up.

I got neg repped for making a joke that wasn't even as offensive as the comment Ninja made by a con the other day.

it seems they don't hold themselves to as high a standard as they do the libs...guess that's because they know who the better people are and therefore more is expected of them.

no, del I won't ligthen up.

I got neg repped for making a joke that wasn't even as offensive as the comment Ninja made by a con the other day.

it seems they don't hold themselves to as high a standard as they do the libs...guess that's because they know who the better people are and therefore more is expected of them.

tissue?

Jeez, I like pit bulls, ok?

We all get out fair share of negative reps - which in the whole scheme of things are really irrelevant.

Who gave you yours?

it wasn't that DiveCon neg repped me over the joke it was the double standard applied. A few days before he neg repped me for not getting HIS joke and told me to get a sense of humor.

That's what I see here...double standards....

Obama says lipstick on a pig and OMG he's a sexist asshole

McCain says it and oh well...no biggie...

Now I don't give two shits who said what about whose pig that smells like fish or whatever...stop being dishonest partisan douchebags... *getting into the spirit of name calling since it's so acceptable around here*

get to the business of actually debating and sharing ideas of why you think your candidate would make the better President... base it on facts not bullshit too...that would be helpful...

bewildering off-topic rant snipped.........

get to the business of actually debating and sharing ideas of why you think your candidate would make the better President... base it on facts not bullshit too...that would be helpful...

I think my candidate would make a better President because I don't like the other one, and that's a fact, Jack.

it wasn't that DiveCon neg repped me over the joke it was the double standard applied. A few days before he neg repped me for not getting HIS joke and told me to get a sense of humor.

That's what I see here...double standards....

Obama says lipstick on a pig and OMG he's a sexist asshole

McCain says it and oh well...no biggie...

Now I don't give two shits who said what about whose pig that smells like fish or whatever...stop being dishonest partisan douchebags... *getting into the spirit of name calling since it's so acceptable around here*

I'll tell you what---you pick a standard of acceptable political reparte and I'll follow it. First one who strays is a lipstick covered pig.

Forum List

Back