Obama little hometown speach

What constitutes an assault weapon??

Why don't you ask the gun makers and sellers the same question? I honestly don't care.
So you have no idea what an assault weapon is? Yet you feel you have an opinion them? And that opinion should matter? To anyone? Really?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

What opinion did I state? Do you even know what I was responding to?

I know what you won't respond to. A very simple question.

You're trying to expand the argument into an area that I don't necessarily disagree with you on.
The point IS the "look" does not determine the use. Here are five the government would like banned and they are more then legal they just look mean.

Why don't you ask the gun makers and sellers the same question? I honestly don't care.
So you have no idea what an assault weapon is? Yet you feel you have an opinion them? And that opinion should matter? To anyone? Really?

You're trying to expand the argument into an area that I don't necessarily disagree with you on.
The point IS the "look" does not determine the use. Here are five the government would like banned and they are more then legal they just look mean.

I get that the term is not used correctly, but don't blame some made up Political correctness when it happens universally.

I get that the term is not used correctly, but don't blame some made up Political correctness when it happens universally.

It started as PC and went from there. PC terms like viruses grow.

Well, clearly you don't know what it means. And dems don't know what it means. So what are we banning and why? You guys can't specifically put into words what you want to ban. It would be funny, if it wasn't so retarded

Forum List

Back