Obama little hometown speach

Rustic, now I like you but I AM going to chew you for using the same term THEY DO.
ASSAULT is an action NOT a weapon. You have let THEM slip that PC term LIE into your statements. They do that so it will APPEAR you agree there is such a thing when there is not.

All respect
Fury

Maybe you should explain that to the folks who sell them.

Complete Assault Rifles | AR 15s & AR 10s for Sale | Grab A Gun Online Gun Store

AR....AR...what could that possibly mean?

Armalite rifle... A$$ hole!!!!

And what do they call their rifles?

Armalite 30A1BT338 AR30A1 Assault Rifle .338 Lapua Online Gun Store
Deflection noted...

No deflection. Dark Fury stated that the term "Assault Rifle" is somehow a PC term.
Look up what a military grade weapon is, that can be called an assault rifle.

I'm replying to DF about the term "Assault rifle" being a made up PC term for the weapon. It's false.

Maybe you should explain that to the folks who sell them.

Complete Assault Rifles | AR 15s & AR 10s for Sale | Grab A Gun Online Gun Store

AR....AR...what could that possibly mean?

Armalite rifle... A$$ hole!!!!

And what do they call their rifles?

Armalite 30A1BT338 AR30A1 Assault Rifle .338 Lapua Online Gun Store
Deflection noted...

No deflection. Dark Fury stated that the term "Assault Rifle" is somehow a PC term.

Armalite calls it an Assault rifle, so I take their word for it, it's what they decided to call some of their rifles.

Armalite calls it an Assault rifle, so I take their word for it, it's what they decided to call some of their rifles.
Mercury calls one of its cars a "Cougar" does that make it an animal?

AR has always been abbreviation for armalite rifle, and yes they make military grade weapons just because a weapon is called an assault rifle does not mean its military grade.
Huge difference between the two...

Happy, that's the name you libs gave them the first time they were banned. When the ban was lifted and everyone wanted an "assault rifle", Armalite and others used that pc label to sell them. Brilliant, right?
Again, in your words, what is an assault rifle?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That's a pretty bad analogy. Nobody is claiming the term "cougar" was invented by the PC police. If you think gun manufacturers are throwing around the term too loosely then take it up with them.

Happy maybe you should try shooting a gun before you try to debate about one

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Deflection noted...

That's a pretty bad analogy. Nobody is claiming the term "cougar" was invented by the PC police. If you think gun manufacturers are throwing around the term too loosely then take it up with them.
The term is thrown around to loosely period and its up to us a people to use the correct term. In regards to a question ask a bit ago what IS an assault rifle.

A person ANY person using ANY rifle in an assault THEN makes that an assault rifle. My WW2 battle rifle is bolt action and in its day it DID kill Nazis.

upload_2015-10-27_20-52-31.jpeg

That is the military grade rifle of that day. And it did kill tens of thousands of Nazis. Now that line has been redrawn between full auto and semi auto. And a semi auto no matter how it looks is NOT military grade.

Forum List

Back