Obama little hometown speach

Happy, what is an assault rifle?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm not trying to define what an assault rifle is, I'm only stating that gun manufactures and sellers use the term.

Complete Assault Rifles | AR 15s & AR 10s for Sale | Grab A Gun Online Gun Store

Damn, you guys are thick. .
Try to. What, in your words, makes a rifle an assault rifle?

I believe there was specific criteria under the 94 assault weapons ban, but I'm not really concerned with that. My only point in this thread was that the general use of the term "assault rifle" was not invented by the so called pc police.

Good try Happy! You gave it a good ole liberal try. Time to walk away from this one bud!

No deflection. Dark Fury stated that the term "Assault Rifle" is somehow a PC term.
Look up what a military grade weapon is, that can be called an assault rifle.

Armalite calls it an Assault rifle, so I take their word for it, it's what they decided to call some of their rifles.
Mercury calls one of its cars a "Cougar" does that make it an animal?

That's a pretty bad analogy. Nobody is claiming the term "cougar" was invented by the PC police. If you think gun manufacturers are throwing around the term too loosely then take it up with them.
The term is thrown around to loosely period and its up to us a people to use the correct term. In regards to a question ask a bit ago what IS an assault rifle.

A person ANY person using ANY rifle in an assault THEN makes that an assault rifle. My WW2 battle rifle is bolt action and in its day it DID kill Nazis.

View attachment 53454
That is the military grade rifle of that day. And it did kill tens of thousands of Nazis. Now that line has been redrawn between full auto and semi auto. And a semi auto no matter how it looks is NOT military grade.

Your point was that the term 'assault rifle' is only used by the gun control side. It's not, gun makers and gun sellers use the term as well. So, basically, you lied.

I'm not trying to define what an assault rifle is, I'm only stating that gun manufactures and sellers use the term.

Complete Assault Rifles | AR 15s & AR 10s for Sale | Grab A Gun Online Gun Store

I believe there was specific criteria under the 94 assault weapons ban, but I'm not really concerned with that. My only point in this thread was that the general use of the term "assault rifle" was not invented by the so called pc police.
Ok. You've done that...so...bye-bye now.
Maybe do some research on your way out. Bye-bye now

Good try Happy! You gave it a good ole liberal try. Time to walk away from this one bud!

How so? I'm not debating the definition of what an assault rifle is.

Ok. You've done that...so...bye-bye now.
Maybe do some research on your way out. Bye-bye now

Because I was right?

He's busy deflecting...

Nope, I made my point, you are trying to change the meaning of my posts and failing.
Well answer the question already...

What's your question?
What constitutes an assault weapon??

Why don't you ask the gun makers and sellers the same question? I honestly don't care.

image.jpg

How so? I'm not debating the definition of what an assault rifle is.

Haha, did I ask you to debate the definition. I just asked what you perceive an assault weapon to be. And you can/won't do that? Very puss bro.

He's busy deflecting...

Nope, I made my point, you are trying to change the meaning of my posts and failing.

What's your question?

Why don't you ask the gun makers and sellers the same question? I honestly don't care.
So you have no idea what an assault weapon is? Yet you feel you have an opinion them? And that opinion should matter? To anyone? Really?

What's your question?

So you have no idea what an assault weapon is? Yet you feel you have an opinion them? And that opinion should matter? To anyone? Really?

What opinion did I state? Do you even know what I was responding to?

What's your question?

I know what you won't respond to. A very simple question.

What's your question?

I know what you won't respond to. A very simple question.

You're trying to expand the argument into an area that I don't necessarily disagree with you on.

Forum List

Back