Obama Live Town Hall On "Guns In America": January 7, 2016 (8:00 PM ET)

Per capita, the city of Baltimore reaches its highest ever homicide rate in 2015. Yet, democrat lawmakers said President Obama's executive order would have no effect on concerned gun owners, because they are among the states with the most strict gun laws.

I somehow doubt Obama will be citing that as an example of what can be accomplished through tough gun regulations. Oooops

Per capita, Baltimore reaches its highest ever homicide rate

Why can't you gun nutters stop whining and pass universal background checks? Or are you just too afraid of the bogeyman government to do something so easy and simple? Now, before some NaziCon gun nut starts regurgitating the same old shit - remember our motor vehicle laws and why we have them - even though they don't prevent all violators.
Why would we do something proven not to work?

Not one law Obungles is proposing would have stopped any recent mass shootings....not a one

What about all the other shootings? Most shootings don't happen in "mass" shootings.

If a criminal wants a gun a criminal will get a gun. It's just that simple

Yeah, and if a speeder wants to exceed the speed limit s/he will do it. It's just that simple. So, should we just do away with all motor vehicle laws because a few break them? Don't you feel safer on the highways WITH motor vehicles laws? How would you feel WITHOUT them?

Just stop fool, you're not going to sell anyone on Obama's gun grabbing. Go watch the asshole, maybe he'll bawl like a pussy again

Yeah, bawl like a pussy - because he cares!

sandy-hook-elementary-school-shooting-12.jpg
If you think Obama gives two shits about them, you, or anyone else you're the biggest fool out there.

I do believe the president has this wrong, and I consider myself a supporter of the president. I simply do not believe more gun control is a solution, while gun control appears to be working well in other countries, American culture is completely different. The only viable way to stop gun violence is to confiscate guns, but that is absurdity and tramples on the 2nd amendment. Unless I'm mistaken, the people who carry out mass shootings illegally acquire guns anyway. I believe the president truly cares and wants to make a change, but he has it wrong.

I do believe the president has this wrong, and I consider myself a supporter of the president. I simply do not believe more gun control is a solution, while gun control appears to be working well in other countries, American culture is completely different. The only viable way to stop gun violence is to confiscate guns, but that is absurdity and tramples on the 2nd amendment. Unless I'm mistaken, the people who carry out mass shootings illegally acquire guns anyway. I believe the president truly cares and wants to make a change, but he has it wrong.
Gun control is a failed political policy. Every time Democrats run on it they get their asses kicked. I want them to run on it.

Do you know what is ironic?

The Obama Administration bitches about universal background checks but when they gave all the assault weapons to the Mexican drug cartel they didn't do a background check.

Obama demands a background check on law abiding American citizen but gives guns away to the drug gangs.

Gun control is a failed political policy. Every time Democrats run on it they get their asses kicked. I want them to run on it.
I agree with your statement about gun control being a failed policy. As a registered democrat cornered due to the extreme social conservatism of the current GOP candidates, I disagree with wanting democrats to run on it. I'm curious, I believe democrats would dominate many more elections if they dropped gun control, what are your thoughts on this?

Obama was being very dishonest tonight in his statements and answers.

Too bad these uneducated low information Gruberidiots believe his lies. Maybe they know he is lying but just don't care.

Hosted by CNN at 8:00 pm ET from George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia.

Reportedly, the NRA has refused to participate - although NRA members will participate.

CNN to host Obama town hall on guns in America - CNNPolitics.com

Obama really, really hates guns.

Except when his government gets to sell them to foreigners... or use them against said group.

I heard he really requires toughest of a background check when dealing guns with lovely peaceful butterfly loving groups, such as ISIS.

Not buying it.

Per capita, the city of Baltimore reaches its highest ever homicide rate in 2015. Yet, democrat lawmakers said President Obama's executive order would have no effect on concerned gun owners, because they are among the states with the most strict gun laws.

I somehow doubt Obama will be citing that as an example of what can be accomplished through tough gun regulations. Oooops

Why can't you gun nutters stop whining and pass universal background checks? Or are you just too afraid of the bogeyman government to do something so easy and simple? Now, before some NaziCon gun nut starts regurgitating the same old shit - remember our motor vehicle laws and why we have them - even though they don't prevent all violators.

Baltimore already has those strict gun laws that Obama is proposing. Yet last year they had the highest homicide rate?

California has strict gun laws, and we find San Bernadino had a terrorist shooting resulting in14 deaths.

How do you explain that?

Baltimore already has those strict gun laws that Obama is proposing. Yet last year they had the highest homicide rate?

California has strict gun laws, and we find San Bernadino had a terrorist shooting resulting in14 deaths.

How do you explain that?

Pretty much like how one would explain all the speeders and drunk drivers who kill and wound people each day - in spite of our motor vehicle laws. Do you support motor vehicle laws?

I have a good friend who is visiting for a couple days. He is an avid NRA gun nut and hunter. Although he is well off financially, he lives totally off the grid in a cabin he built 20 plus years ago on top of the Allegheny Mountains - complete with outhouse, wood stove, and no running water or electricity. I asked him what he wanted to watch on TV tonight, and gave him 3 choices: Obama "Guns in America" town hall, Wild West Alaska, or Whispering Smith (a western starring Alan Ladd)? He said anything but Obama. So, we agreed on Whispering Smith.

So wait....you didnt just say you and another brave were going to be snuggling on the buffalo rug watching movies did you?
Please tell me this has nothing to do with mountains,broken backs and cowboys.......

How do you explain that?

Pretty much like how one would explain all the speeders and drunk drivers who kill and wound people each day - in spite of our motor vehicle laws. Do you support motor vehicle laws?

President Obama is convinced that more strict gun regulations would prevent mass shootings, and uses incidents like Sandy Hook to promote his efforts. Let's look at two of those shootings:

Columbine School Shooting

Harris and Klebold acquired their firearms through a friend, Robyn Anderson, who bought a rifle and the two shotguns at a gun show. Philip Duran, another friend, bought a handgun from Mark Manes for $500.
How would these new gun regulations have kept these firearms from coming into the hands of Harris and Klebold?

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting

Adam Lanza, who had signs of schizophrenia and psychotic behavior, as well as autism, acquired a gun from his mother. He would never see a background check.

I have a good friend who is visiting for a couple days. He is an avid NRA gun nut and hunter. Although he is well off financially, he lives totally off the grid in a cabin he built 20 plus years ago on top of the Allegheny Mountains - complete with outhouse, wood stove, and no running water or electricity. I asked him what he wanted to watch on TV tonight, and gave him 3 choices: Obama "Guns in America" town hall, Wild West Alaska, or Whispering Smith (a western starring Alan Ladd)? He said anything but Obama. So, we agreed on Whispering Smith.

So wait....you didnt just say you and another brave were going to be snuggling on the buffalo rug watching movies did you?
Please tell me this has nothing to do with mountains,broken backs and cowboys.......

No, that's not what I said. So much for your reading comprehension skills - and ignorant mind.

How do you explain that?

President Obama is convinced that more strict gun regulations would prevent mass shootings, and uses incidents like Sandy Hook to promote his efforts. Let's look at two of those shootings:

Harris and Klebold acquired their firearms through a friend, Robyn Anderson, who bought a rifle and the two shotguns at a gun show. Philip Duran, another friend, bought a handgun from Mark Manes for $500.
How would these new gun regulations have kept these firearms from coming into the hands of Harris and Klebold?

Adam Lanza, who had signs of schizophrenia and psychotic behavior, as well as autism, acquired a gun from his mother. He would never see a background check.

Most victims are not shot in mass shootings. Since I didn't watch the town hall meeting - I don't know what Obama said.

No, that's not what I said. So much for your reading comprehension skills - and ignorant mind.

It's not that.....I just like fucking with you.
I think it has something to do with a deep down comedic bone I have when I think of indians.
Y'all motherfuckers are just funny...

It's not that.....I just like fucking with you.
I think it has something to do with a deep down comedic bone I have when I think of indians.
Y'all motherfuckers are just funny...

Yeah, we feel the same way about ignorant white trash.

How do you explain that?

Most victims are not shot in mass shootings. Since I didn't watch the town hall meeting - I don't know what Obama said.

Score one for pokahauntass!!!!!
Most of them are committed by crack heads in the ghetto.

Forum List

Back