🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama may go to Hiroshima to apologize for the atomic bomb

Two identical threads merged - when the same poster starts multiple threads in different forums - it is considered spam.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I can't stand obama, what a loser.
2. Should of never been elected twice I'm sure the election was stolen, they have hackers who do what else, hack!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Two identical threads merged - please do not start multiple threads on the same topic in different forums - it is considered spam.

If it is different forums, how do they know there is another thread.

Even the same forum, someone might not see a thread till they get farther down the list of threads.

When it is the some person on two days starting, I can understand it not being necessary

Two identical threads merged - please do not start multiple threads on the same topic in different forums - it is considered spam.

If it is different forums, how do they know there is another thread.

Even the same forum, someone might not see a thread till they get farther down the list of threads.

When it is the some person on two days starting, I can understand it not being necessary

Normally I would just merge them if they are in different forums but in this case, the same poster posted both threads. I just reread my post and can see how confusing it is, so I edited it :)

Forum List

Back