Obama met with PUTIN in Peru.....BUT DID NOT BRING UP THE HACKED E-MAILS? WHY NOT?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Obama KNOWS it was not "THE RUSSIANS" who hacked the DNC. ****SPOLIER ALERT*****IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB AND THAT GUY, Seth Rich, IS NOW DEAD.

Is Obama is too much of a pussy to tell Putin to stay out of American internal affairs.

It's VERY telling that Obama DID NOT EVEN MENTION the e-mails to Putin. The tell? THE RUSSIANS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HACKS.

HILLARY WAS LYING!! (Big shock, I know)

Last edited:
Obama KNOWS it was not "THE RUSSIANS" who hacked the DNC. IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB AND THAT GUY, Seth Rich, IS NOW DEAD.

Is Obama is too much of a pussy to tell Putin to stay out of American internal affairs.

It's VERY telling that Obama DID NOT EVEN MENTION the e-mails to Putin. The tell? THE RUSSIANS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HACKS.

HILLARY WAS LYING!! (Big shock, I know)
Of course Clinton was lying. How do you know when Hillary is lying? Her lips are moving.

The whole purpose of claiming the Russians had hacked her emails was to try to deflect attention from what those emails revealed by by creating outrage over the Russians supposedly interfering in a US election and then bizarrely claiming Trump would be a Russian puppet.

But the Obamas loathe the Clintons, so there is no reason for Obama to continue this farce now that the election is over and Hillary has destroyed the Democratic Party.

Why would He ask when He already knew the answer?

Why wouldn't Obama tell Putin TO STOP HACKING US GOVERNMENT ENTITY E-MAILS?

WTF are you talking about?

I said, "BRING UP"...not "ASK IF PUTIN DID IT".

I am assuming PUTIN was the hacker because that's what Hillary told us.

Obama should have told Putin to STOP MESSING IN USA DOMESTIC AFFAIRS......you know, like how Obama inserted his nose into BREXIT...

Because, if he did, it would be exposed as the shit storm of a civil war in the confines of power with in the US.

The Russians are aware of what is going on. In fact, they might be the ones that have infiltrated our security. Who knows?

Either way, things aren't looking good. Mostly it is due to our own corruption.

Pentagon and intelligence community chiefs have urged Obama to remove the head of the NSA
Pentagon and intelligence community chiefs have urged Obama to remove the head of the NSA

Edward Snowden on Twitter
Romney is a sideshow. The real story you're not hearing about is a revolt within the US Intelligence Community.

Cxp0URIWEAA8NxL.jpg

Forum List

Back