mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Obama: Muslims Built 'The Very Fabric of Our Nation'

Obama-Honors-Muslims-AP.jpg

by Robert Wilde 28 Jul 2014
On Sunday, President Obama and First Lady Michelle released a statement thanking Muslim Americans for their many “achievements and contributions… to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy.”

The comments were made to mark the celebration of Eid-al-Fitr, a time of spiritual renewal for Muslims which comes at the end of the month-long fast of Ramadan. The Obamas said in their statement that Eid “celebrates the common values that unite us in our humanity” and “welcomed their commitment to giving back to their communities.” The International Business Times reports that during Eid, Muslims join in Islamic prayer, while saying "Allahu Akbar," or "God is Great," and feasting.

The statement further reads that the administration “wishes Muslims in the United States and around the world a blessed and joyous celebration.” The letter ended with salutation of “Eid Mubarak,” which roughly means “blessed celebration.”​

Obama loves Islam, which really makes one wonder if all of the stories of his conduct and John Kerry's conduct behind the scenes has been worse than imagined.

It has been long known that many in the Administration are friends of Hamas, and that Obama is a personal friend with members of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Claiming that Muslims built the very fabric of America is totally adverse to historical fact. Christianity was the basis of our laws and our constitution. Islamic influence has only come about in recent years, yet Obama feels that it has always been here.

What country does Obama think he's in????

Obama-Honors-Muslims-AP.jpg

by Robert Wilde 28 Jul 2014
On Sunday, President Obama and First Lady Michelle released a statement thanking Muslim Americans for their many “achievements and contributions… to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy.”

The comments were made to mark the celebration of Eid-al-Fitr, a time of spiritual renewal for Muslims which comes at the end of the month-long fast of Ramadan. The Obamas said in their statement that Eid “celebrates the common values that unite us in our humanity” and “welcomed their commitment to giving back to their communities.” The International Business Times reports that during Eid, Muslims join in Islamic prayer, while saying "Allahu Akbar," or "God is Great," and feasting.

The statement further reads that the administration “wishes Muslims in the United States and around the world a blessed and joyous celebration.” The letter ended with salutation of “Eid Mubarak,” which roughly means “blessed celebration.”​

Obama goes so far out of his way to give the terrorist the worldwide stage. Obama keeps them out front by trying to legitimize their murder campaigns

What a disgrace we have in the Oval Office. Just a complete shame

-Geaux

"contributions to building"

The three words are right in a row, retard.

How small your life must be to really bite on the pussiest shit like this, daily.

At a time when the truth about Hamas has become public, that they are subjugating their people, that they forced children to dig their tunnels killing over 160 of them in the process, that they're hiding weapons in schools and hospitals, that they're using human shields to protect their weapons, that Hamas is more of a threat to the Palestinian people than the IDF, Obama takes the time to publicly kiss their asses.

It's clear he's an avid supporter.

"contributions to building"

The three words are right in a row, retard.

How small your life must be to really bite on the pussiest shit like this, daily.

I know something about grammar.

Go ahead and find the quote and re-read it. Use the proper context. He's stating in so many words that Muslims are greatly responsible for building the fabric of this nation. Where would he get this idea from? Try to name what exactly is directly influenced by Islam in this nation!

The problem with this is at a time when Hamas is launching missiles into Israel Obama is coming out and publicly supporting their actions. It's all about symbolism. He's essentially planting the flag of Islamic aggression in the White House.

I hear many people on this board saying why don't the "moderate" muslims in our country speak up?

While at the same time constantly blasting and ridiculing everything muslims do or say.

Because of this the average American muslim keeps a low visibility and never voices his moderate opinion.

And then people wonder why muslims don't seem to be a part of the proverbial "melting pot"?? ... :cool:

"so damned gullible" :lol:

says the little busy body who latches onto every little insignificant piece of fodder he can to fulfill his daily bitchfest whinefest

loser

I hear many people on this board saying why don't the "moderate" muslims in our country speak up?

While at the same time constantly blasting and ridiculing everything muslims do or say.

Because of this the average American muslim keeps a low visibility and never voices his moderate opinion.

And then people wonder why muslims don't seem to be a part of the proverbial "melting pot"?? ... :cool:

Exactly.

That the dipshit sees a connection with praising Muslims and what's going on with Hamas is like saying it's wrong to mention the good Christians have done in the world just because one guy did something bad one day, and happens to be a Christian. Stupidity at its finest.

The problem is, historically, moderate Muslims remain silent while the more radical influences take over and take away their rights.

Muslims allow the extremist 10% to dictate how they are to live their lives. It's the only stability they can count on. Western influences as well as modern technology are first frowned upon and eventually banned.

"so damned gullible" :lol:

says the little busy body who latches onto every little insignificant piece of fodder he can to fulfill his daily bitchfest whinefest

loser

so says the little busy body who never fails to attempt to turn every thread I start into a trollfest.

Don't you have a life?

Learn to argue your point in a rational manner or simply put me on ignore.

Exactly.

That the dipshit sees a connection with praising Muslims and what's going on with Hamas is like saying it's wrong to mention the good Christians have done in the world just because one guy did something bad one day, and happens to be a Christian. Stupidity at its finest.

I guess Obama just has horrible timing.

your thread is a trollfest from the OP forward

there's no "there" there

it's baseless whining and frankly as a man, it disgusts me.

there's no "there" there

So you have proof the story is fake beyond the denouncement from the governments?

Um, OK :badgrin:

I have a bridge........

-Geaux

there's no "there" there

So you have proof the story is fake beyond the denouncement from the governments?

Um, OK :badgrin:

I have a bridge........

-Geaux

The story isn't fake.

The fuck?>

Take a break

Forum List

Back